It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thanks God for tsunami deaths of gay people!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
...yes, you have a right to spread your word...no....I personally don't feel you have the right to do so by pointing out "other's" sin....in other words...judging! Why can't you guys spread the word without judging...

Per below I'll not quote them, but 'Christians' out there should be advised the Bible has in more than two locations about Christians or anyone judging anybody. Please don't be a 'Christian', be a Christian.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
It appears Christians within this thread believe they have all the autority to judge gay human beings before God himself.

I do not.

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Nice quote. Seems to fall in line with a lot of what Jesus said and did.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Nice quote. Seems to fall in line with a lot of what Jesus said and did.

It's a beautiful quote!

If you read back 2-3 pages within this thread you will observe (Lastday Prophet) who originally posted the quote and it's hurtful purpose to argue abomination in homosexuality.

Go figure!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That is truly horrible and deplorable behavior, the article I mean.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Homosexuality is an abomination before GOD. Practicing homosexuals will not enter heaven. Don't get confused.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Homosexuality is an abomination before GOD. Practicing homosexuals will not enter heaven. Don't get confused.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What don't you people understand ?

God has already Judged the sin of Homosexuality, the bible states that Sodom and Gommorah were an example of God's Judgment of "THAT SIN"

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

God's Judgment Is Sure To Come, Whether You Accept It Or Not
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (GOD)
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having mens persons in admiration because of advantage.

Christians are commanded to "WARN" others of their sin and the consequences thereof, a warning is not "Judging" as some proclaim it to be.

Eze 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchmans hand. If we do not warn others, the blood will be required at our hands.

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, (O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? We see this wicked generation of vipers were "Warned")
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Ps 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Isa 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Mr 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Jer 26:13 Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will repent him of the evil that he hath pronounced against you.

Mr 6:12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent. The Church has always preached and told man that they should "Repent"

Lu 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Re 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. God says here that he loves us, yet he "Rebukes" and "Chastens" Men.

If you refuse to listen to the "Warnings" you will be sent to the Lake Of Fire. You have been warned, if you wind up in the Lake, "You" earned it. Don't get mad at the Christians, it was you that refused to listen.

To those that don't believe in Heaven or Hell, it does not change the "FACT" that they are real and that one day you will stand before God and "TREMBLE" the sad part is that it will be too late to change things, you were warned but refused to listen.

I would rather live a Godly Life and be a Blessing to all those around me, and find that there is no Heaven or Hell, than to live Wickedly and find out in the end that Hell is real and I have to spend all eternity there.

Hell Is Real, and It's No Joke !

We are admonished to follow peace and we do, I have been very soft here. If I had seen you face to face and had this discussion I would have handled it far differently. If you had tried to suggest this lifestyle is acceptible in my presence you would have heard a far stronger Rebuke, here I would have gotten a severe warning, but you would not have any help on the street.

The question here is do you consider the homosexual act to be "Holy" and "Pure" ? Should we accept Homosexuality as "Holiness" ? For without Holiness No Man Will See God.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To me it is a JOKE. Your quotes and other bias do not frighten me at all. I've been warned! UH-OH.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord

Perhaps you should understand your own quotes and follow peace amungst ALL MEN. Peace that includes acceptance. A peace which includes sinners, black people, white people, muslims, gays and lesbians alike.

ALL MEN!..

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

To me it is a JOKE. Your quotes and other bias do not frighten me at all. I've been warned! UH-OH

I C U , you may consider it a joke if you want, it won't be a laughing matter when you stand before God.

Here's what God has to say to people like you:

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Ps 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

Ps 52:6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

Ps 59:8 But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Even if God condemns gay people to hell, which I have major trouble with, this group is praising God for killing people that come from a country that supports gay people and are probably not gay themselves. They are condemning these people based on where they live and I don't think that God would kill that indiscriminantly.

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong
to each other." Mother Theresa

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinatracementshoes
Even if God condemns gay people to hell, which I have major trouble with, this group is praising God for killing people that come from a country that supports gay people and are probably not gay themselves. They are condemning these people based on where they live and I don't think that God would kill that indiscriminantly.

Lets see.....there was THE FLOOD

Then SODOM and GOMORRAH

The Joshua and the 5 cities.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinatracementshoes

Then SODOM and GOMORRAH

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Then SODOM and GOMORRAH

So this makes your blood thirsty God different from the Muslims blood thirsty God How? Basically you are saying (just like the Muslim Whacos) that its OK to kill men women and children wholesale if they dont believe in the "right" God?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Then SODOM and GOMORRAH

So this makes your blood thirsty God different from the Muslims blood thirsty God How? Basically you are saying (just like the Muslim Whacos) that its OK to kill men women and children wholesale if they dont believe in the "right" God?

There is ONE true GOD and it "ain't" allah...............Are you judging GOD?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't really take any of the Bible stories literaly. Why would the Big G Man be so destructivly active in the Old Testament, with the ten plagues of Egypt, and the walls of Jericho thing and now the best he can seem to muster is a tidal wave on the other side of the world relative to those Sweeds. What happened to killing the first born son, granted being Gay could make that problematic the least he could do is turn the water into blood. Plus if this was a tidal wave from the God and it only killed 2,000 sweeds and over a 100,000 others it would suggest that God hates south Asians a lot more than gay people.

peace dudes

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Phelps is a homegrown mullah, if he was born in the middle-east, no doubt he would be among the most rabid Wahabists.

Let Phelps also thank God for all the children that lost their parents due to the tsunami and now MORE than BEFORE are vulnerable targets for childmerchants and paedhophiles,....

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

We condeem the Iraqi insurgents, heck terrorists, for targeting women and children in the name of their God but you are saying its OK to TARGET women and children as long as its for the right God.

So if your God comands people to kill women and children, rape and pillage then YES I DO. But I believe these are the words of Men not God. What God would command you to slaughter babies and kill your own son?

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

'Allah' is the same Christian God you worship!

You also worship the same Jewish God!

So in fact, you are the one who is judging God!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
Phelps is a homegrown mullah, if he was born in the middle-east, no doubt he would be among the most rabid Wahabists.

He only says outloud what many, and I mean many people think. The PC crowd will always beat him down. Fire and Brimestone aren't PC anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join