It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarian Camerawoman Plans to Sue Migrant She Tripped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Link to Times story

As if her actions were not dirty enough, now she wants to get some money out of her actions.

The camerawoman fired after she was recorded tripping refugees in Hungary says she plans to sue one of the migrants she brought to the ground as well as Facebook, according to an interview in Russian newspaper Izvestia.

She is suing Osama Abdul Mohsen saying that he changed his stories. First saying that it was caused by the police presence and then blaming Petra herself for kicking him. She is also suing Facebook saying that they left up groups that were threatening her but removed groups that supported her.

It sickens me that she can be this openly cruel and then have the nerve to SUE!!!

But the best part is that she is facing charges for her actions!! Business Insider article about charges
edit on 10/22/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

the world we live in, unfortunately.

What a sad excuse for a human being.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Unbelievable. This moronic woman doesn't have a leg to stand on .... So there's karma.. neither did her victims.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No sane lawyer is going to take this case.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran
I would hope not but I have a feeling she will have no problem finding a lawyer. We have criminals here that sue the people they were robbing so nothing surprises me.

Humanity continues to disappoint me

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

the world we live in, unfortunately.

What a sad excuse for a human being.

What a bleeding cow of a Woman...let's hope she doesn't get off too lightly.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

theirs always a slim chance of winning those. There is absolutely no chance of winning this case

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
I have been trying to find the exact charges but the second article listed is the closest I could find. It only list what all charges could be brought against her. I will continue to look and see if I can find more information.

a reply to: Tjoran
I really hope you are right
edit on 10/22/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, on one hand Facebook seems to keep up threat postings, which she is suing about, but take down harmless-non threatening political posts that don't align with them and government whistle blowing posts. On the other hand what did she expect.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
For all the MSM impaired peeps out there like myself...

She can also be seen kicking other migrants as well including a young girl.

A camera woman in Hungary has been caught on video tripping and kicking migrants at a reception centre for refugees in Roszke. Petra Laszlo, was filming for the youtube-based channel N1TV, which is close to the far-right Jobbik party. As a man carrying a toddler runs by she clearly puts out her leg, causing him to trip and fall to the ground. In another incident Laszlo is seen kicking a girl who runs past her.

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
For all the MSM impaired peeps out there like myself...

She can also be seen kicking other migrants as well including a young girl.

A camera woman in Hungary has been caught on video tripping and kicking migrants at a reception centre for refugees in Roszke. Petra Laszlo, was filming for the youtube-based channel N1TV, which is close to the far-right Jobbik party. As a man carrying a toddler runs by she clearly puts out her leg, causing him to trip and fall to the ground. In another incident Laszlo is seen kicking a girl who runs past her.

What a scumbag woman. Wow. She deserves all the misery she gets. Suing a person you kick. Wow.

Notice she's not kicking any "under disguise ISIS fighters" She's kicking father's with children and little girls.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think the media is giving far too much undeserved attention to this camera woman...

Meanwhile in Spain, the Syrian refugee who was tripped up by her with his young son has now been offered a decent job in Madrid.

The moral of this story: Karma: the gift that keeps on giving...

The Syrian man tripped up by shamed Hungarian camera operator Petra László has been identified as a ‘dream team’ football coach. Osama al-Abd al-Mohsen, also known as Osama al-Ghadab from the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor,has worked with Syrian Premier League football team al-Fotuwa SC.

Mr Osama was filmed being tripped up by László as he tried to escape from a makeshift refugee camp in Hungary on Septermber 8. Osama was carrying his seven-year-old son when running from police. Many refugees fear that registering for asylum protection in Hungary will prevent them from leaving for the wealthier EU member states, such as Germany.

A Syrian community page identified Osama al-Abd al-Mohsen and alleged that he had fled the group calling itself Islamic State (ISIL). Commentators have described al-Mohsen as “an early revolutionary” who was captured and tortured by Syria’s Assad regime.”

www.euronews.com...

The Syrian refugee family whose plight was made famous when they were tripped up by a Hungarian camerawoman as they fled, were on Friday greeted by the stars of Real Madrid, including Cristiano Ronaldo. Osama Abdul Mohsen and his two sons, Muhammad, 18, and Zaid, seven, have been brought to Spain due to the initiative of Miguel Angel Galan, director of a football coaching school in the Getafe suburb of Madrid.

“Little Zaid got to know his idol, Cristiano Ronaldo, with whom he was photographed on the pitch,” the club said in a statement alongside a picture of the family with the World Player of the Year and a host of his Madrid teammates. “The father of the Syrian family, who was tripped by a Hungarian journalist, and his sons met [the coach] Rafael Benitez, the technical staff and the squad minutes before the final training session ahead of the game against Granada.”

Mohsen is a former coach of the Syrian first division side al-Fotuwa and has been offered a job at the CENAFE coaches’ training school run by Galan. The family were given a tour of the club’s Santiago Bernabeu stadium on Thursday by the club president, Florentino Perez. They will also be present at the Bernabeu as guests of the club for the La Liga clash with Granada on Saturday.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Never underestimate the Jose Baezes of the world....

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks like she tripped the wrong person. What a turd. I heard she was planning on moving to Russia she stated in some interview....good riddance. She is one person that should have been trampled by the immigrants....shocked nobody kicked her back. I know I would have slapped that camera out of her hand and pushed her to the ground for being the trash she is.

I hope she loses and loses everything with it.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Oh how wonderful!!! What a beautiful ending to such a horrible story! Thank you so much for the links and videos. How heart warming.
Thanks for adding all the other videos too!!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I thought so too...

The look on that little guys face was priceless as well.

I bet he is now the most popular kid at school.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Sounds like a job for Orly Taitz!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Death Penalty.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is even more disturbing if she has children of her own. Fascist scum
edit on 22-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

new topics

join