It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cops run over German shepard backs up runs over her again then gets out and shoots it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Well seems they've had a coyote attack a girl while out at night.

animal atttack 14 year old girl

There was another story in the search but turned out to be a repost of the first attack. I'm not seeing any other, but people are reporting aggressive actions from the coyotes they're seeing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Even if it was a coyote. If you're armed with a firearm and trained to use it. Why not at least give a less brutal death. Sad. Everything's for money. Not even that much...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've been toying with the idea that Earth is hell.I'm near enough convinced that is the case.Horrible planet, covered in human cancer.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is unusual, but they are basically untamed canines. I'm on acreage now and have them use my driveway as a main route to wherever they're going almost every night. I have neighbours with sheep, they've never lost any because they're guarded by a couple of Pyrenees.
I've seen them in the daytime too, they like to keep their distance from people.
I saw one at a bus stop years ago in Vancouver. It was going through the garbage at the bus stop a couple of feet away from me - it didn't pay any attention to me, wasn't a threat.

If there's any running around with rabies, then that rabies needs to be taken care of somehow before that's an outbreak. I had a cousin get bit by a rabid weasel hiding under his porch. That stuff spreads through the animals fast.....

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

They should have called animal control immediately. Failing that, they should have shot it after it was run over one time, to lessen the suffering. There is no excuse for how this happened.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Yup I've lived in a number of areas that packing a weapon with you at all times cause of animal attack was just part of life. But never did I try to run one over, and I do know for fact that there where a number of people that would have given me money for the pelt as well. Still didn't go about running them down.

But seems it's open season on them in that area, I'm betting they didn't even call it in cause if they had betting they wouldn't be allowed to collect the reward for killing it.

I've done a search to look for more attack reports in the area ad haven't found any be sides the one I've already posted. Seem people talking about spotting more of them. I'm betting the open season on them is just cause the urbanites are not used to seeing this many coyotes so they're freaking out.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Must have been reaching for a weapon.

Police scum!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Not turning this to a fun law discussion, but guns are needed for protection against wildlife. And maybe odd, but protection of wildlife from a more brutal death. Open season is probably causing a sort of placebo effect on the populace. Seeing more "coyotes"...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Run the creature over three times then shot it Eh! Proper heros in the, 'whatever it takes fashion'
Adult human cretins V man's best friend...makes no sense does it?
I wonder who picked up the pieces?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why are pigs, oops I mean the police shooting dogs all the time? It's p***ing me off reading about this all the time. I would only ever shoot a dog if it was literally trying to tear my throat out repeatedly, and I was on my own with no one to help, and happened to have a gun. Even then I'd still probably choose to try and pick it up and throw it somewhere away from me. Pigs/cops seem to be shooting them for just barking these days.
Cowards.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Reminds me of the south florida cop that shot a dog recently.

Wouldn't that be animal cruelty?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Moral of the story: if you want someone or something dead, call 9-11...

neighbors mistook it for a coyote and called police...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
wow who'd a thought it? cops killing dogs. wonders will never cease.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

If that is proper protocol whoever came up with it needs a new job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join