It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alois Irlmaier & my interpretation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He was a bavarian clairvoyant and made a few very interesting predictions for 2015 and the years after.
sorry link is in german
Born 1894 he made a career becoming bavarians only officially acknowledged seer. One fun sentence about our times was: " there come the three robber-knights: banks, insurances & revenue."
His predictions for 2015+

1. Russia makes an atomic attack on the Uk
  2. Russia invades Germany the following summer(2016)
  3. civil unrest in stable democraties like Italy, France, Germany and others

According to him WWIII happened 1962, so the year of the Cuba crisis was really a close one.
Now how did it change the course of other events he saw?
I believe some of the claims Russia is the one benefitting from the invasion from the East we are currently seeing. When democrasies like Serbia, Greek, Hungaria and others are close to collapse because of the massive refugee influx.
The attack on the UK probably won't happen but syria will be the proxy war when we are on the edge of WWIII.2 and we'll get to see that happening before summer2016.
The escalating situation in Israel, Hillary Clinton selling the US to Scientology, if you're interested, let's discuss...

edit on 22-10-2015 by Peeple because: Link

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I found some more in english
& more
edit on 22-10-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
does anyone else ever wonder why predictions are always negative. is this the pre requisite for predictions or the people who claim to be able to see the future are vitriolic in nature...?

edit on 22-10-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's probably like with news, if it's positiv no one cares. They all want attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting thread OP.

I can't help but notice the similarity to many of Edgar Cayce predictions. Such as parts of the Atlantic ocean rising and Britain and much of Europe sinking. The giant Earthquake also. The three days of darkness that he speaks of is something I haven't heard of before.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
According to him WWIII happened 1962,

Well, he obviously failed there, so why should anything he "predicted" be considered?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Because time/evnts aren't fixed but there are certain event/decission points which are. So we entered a different possibility timeline in 1962 but the major points are the same. There is a huge invasion from the East happening right now in Europe, f.e.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Because time/evnts aren't fixed

So as expected, he predicted nothing!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He did a lot actually, he helped the bavarian police during his lifetime to solve many cases.
Besides there was a russian based cyber attack on the UK recently, he kind of predicted that, he had no clue what that is, but the timing was right. And maybe without the peacefull outcome of the Cuba crisis it would have been a different attack?

new topics

top topics

join