It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ATS Host this Censored Video for Me? (solved)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I believe this video shows alot of truth, which is why it was censored from youtube. Im trying to find a host site that would take this video and analyze it. The video which should be fair use, is being ignored. I was wondering if ATS owners could take a look at this file for me and host it. Since it is being censored on YT.

The fact that it is censored worldwide speaks Volumes. Blocked worldwide? Really? But then again, the contents reveals shocking things. So im not surprised it was censored. But the public deserves to know!

Hope ATS can circumvent YT censoreship for me... thanks in advance.

Edit: Solved (thread can be deleted or locked, my apologies
edit on nd2015000000Thursdaynd000000Thu, 22 Oct 2015 07:23:22 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Oct 2015 07:23:22 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why is it being blocked? Is it copyrighted at all?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's playing just fine for me. Maybe it's the country you're in?

edit on 22-10-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Its like a documentary, yes it points out music videos and symbols, which under the law of fair use should be permitted to be used for educational purposes.

The video should be protected underFair Use But it is not. Out of all the videos out there doing something similar, the fact that this one was blocked tells me alot.

Why this one and not others? You know when something is blocked worldwide, it usually tells you something about the nature of the video.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: Tjoran

Its like a documentary, yes it points out music videos and symbols, which under the law of fair use should be permitted to be used for educational purposes.

The video should be protected underFair Use But it is not. Out of all the videos out there doing something similar, the fact that this one was blocked tells me alot.

Why this one and not others? You know when something is blocked worldwide, it usually tells you something about the nature of the video.

I think it's just being flagged by the auto content system is all. Also, It plays just fine here in Canada.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

If it's blocked world wide, how am I watching it right now? It may be censored in your country, but not the whole planet.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's playing just fine for me. Maybe it's the country you're in?

Thats another YT account, not mine. But thank you nice find, didnt know it was uploaded elsewhere.

Yea this thread can be locked if this is the case. I just found it odd that they censored my account worldwide.

Thanks guys my deepest apologies.
edit on nd2015000000Thursdaynd000000Thu, 22 Oct 2015 07:22:42 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Oct 2015 07:22:42 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Have you added anything to the original video? That may be the problem. If you've added something, it may violate some copyright.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Have you added anything to the original video? That may be the problem. If you've added something, it may violate some copyright.

Nope, I only uploaded the same piece you posted. Nothing was changed from the original. I still find it odd, but if someone else has it uploaded then it saves me the trouble of hosting it myself.

What the video does is explain what the real culprit is. It was that video that opened the window into finding out about Jezebel, Bastet being the all seeing eye and the center focus of this cabal group.

top topics

join