It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well, your own Bible says that Satan is the ruler of this world.

Not in my bible.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Satan is the prince of the power of the air as a spirit only and not the ruler of the earth.

Eph_2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

He's not supposed to be in hell until after the final judgement.

Presently,he's supposed to be here on earth (to where he was cast down).

When is the first judgement going to happen ?

And where is he so we can meet and chat about things ?

The first Judgement got him kicked out of heaven and his 'cities and towers' destroyed.

I'm sorry, but I don't keep track of malefactors. Perhaps you could hire a detective?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: ParasuvO

i have soul all day!!!!

You aresoul.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Noone has any personal experience with the one you think is GOD.

This is why no one can later talk about it, without sliding deeply into delusions all affected by various themes.

It surely amazes me and anyone with a clear and unguilty soul that you so easily accept the stories you have been fed.

Let me put it this way, if the veil ever gets pulled off, you will be just as bad, or even worse off than the Satanists you fear, and pity.

The thing that truly amazes me is the sheer irony of those that make accusations of others while they themselves are doing exactly what they are condemning others of.

Your presuppositions betray the fact that your own veil is keeping you out of touch with reality.

If I were speaking of what I think or believe I would have said so.

I speak of things I KNOW are real simply because I have experienced them myself personally many times.

There is massive difference between believing and knowing.

My personal beliefs have absolutely NOTHING to do with delusions or stories.

Obviously ONE of us has been deluded by 'stories'.

We can't BOTH be right.

Did you ever see the film "Déjà Vu"?

When I watched it for the first time a few years ago my jaw literally dropped when I heard this line:

Claire Kuchever: What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?

Doug Carlin: I'd try.

The realization that I KNEW the most important thing in the world hit me like a ton of bricks and I had to get up and turn off the TV while it sank in.

I see no reason to take someones opinion seriously when it not only clashes with my personal experience but with the experience of millions of others as well.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
God doesn't lie either - but he veils the truth from those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes. Finding the truth is a matter of humility and the acceptance of our need for grace (nobody can be counted pure in the eyes of God... Perseverance in seeking the person of God is the key. If we knock, the door will be opened. After that, it's just a matter of time until he 'leads us into all truth' by the power of His Spirit.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
in the spirit of irony, it appears that some satanic "cults" have labelled themselves in the fashion of theists but maintain a decidedly humanist platform.

- One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

- The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

- One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

- The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.

- Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

- People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

- Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

source: thesatanictemple.com...

in fact, there are dont seem to be any supernatural elements at all. just the right balance between compassion and reason, or love and logic, to put it poetically. no playing favorites with the fairies.
edit on 28-10-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join