It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

not to say i defend main stream religion nor any for that matter, only defend and use the right to question all agendas, hipster or mainstream alike
edit on 23-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

im sorry i am not sure when i called you a liar , please tell
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Oh for petes sake, what I asked was...

Why so harsh that you call the man a liar?

You know, the man we were discussing, the one whom you said was pretending to have the conversation.
Hence you called him a liar.

I'll give you a hint, think hops & barley.

K~

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

my bad been speed reading latley(obviously failing at it). many apologies.

i read man thought me,again sorry

i feel like like im stuck in conversation, the reason i am calling him a liar is because as i ask about his story the more "unbelivable it gets. its a childs tactic, and the medias bread and butter
edit on 23-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Tomorrow I might become a Mormon.

This thread actually had a point but didn't get the reaction I thought it would. I was not expecting it to be so funny and entertaining.

edit on 10-24-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
let's skip the ' e ' and let's ' go ' ..

I don't get it.

yeah not sure why I picture bar.. I think I needed one still do

Just don't drink too heavily.

it's kind of weird to think about your hobbies ..

I'm a weird person, I guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

mormans are worse stick with beelzebub

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes this is in fact Lucy's world. Think he loves you? Think he cares one bit about the human race or our souls? Take a look around you sometime. Set us free? Yeah, that has worked out real well hasn't it. Lol. Pretty obvious he despises us or he wouldn't have violated the "prime" directive leading to nuclear power being in the hands of a bunch of talking monkeys.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
God caused a flood to kill people according to who? The Book of Genesis.

Not everyone believes that it happened (or that it was actually God). Not everyone believes in the torah/old testament.

And according to the story of the forbidden fruit, the serpent in Eden/satan tricked Adam and Eve into falling from grace and their Eden paradise into the world with death.

God is Light and in God there is no darkness (1 John 1:5) and he who loves his brother walks in The Light (1 John 2:9-11), and he who dwelleth in Love, dwelleth in God and God dwelleths in him (1 John 4:16).

God = Light = Love

sin = darkness = he who does not love his neighbour as himself.

God's Law is Compassion and this is what all of the True Prophets teach (Matthew 7:12).

edit on 24-10-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well I see you have gathered quite an audience on this subject so......why don't you call him and fall on your knees and give him the worship that you feel he deserves?

I am calling your BS and demand proof that you are willing to worship Lucifer/Satan.

Show proof here on ATS..... I know how you can do this.

Are you willing to take the Pepsi challenge and show your true self or are you just running your mouth?

Put up or shut up which will it be? Or chicken out like many others have and come up with some excuse after you find out what you need to do?

Of course I already know your answer.......

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Well I see you have gathered quite an audience on this subject so......why don't you call him and fall on your knees and give him the worship that you feel he deserves?

I am calling your BS and demand proof that you are willing to worship Lucifer/Satan.

Show proof here on ATS..... I know how you can do this.

Are you willing to take the Pepsi challenge and show your true self or are you just running your mouth?

Put up or shut up which will it be? Or chicken out like many others have and come up with some excuse after you find out what you need to do?

Of course I already know your answer.......

my, how the tables turn. jesus rebuked lucifer for demanding a show, yet here you are.
edit on 24-10-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Not sure how you would want me to prove it? If you're hinting at the cameras etc. I don't have the time or money for that kind of experiment.

You're right though. I don't believe in Satan.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Not everyone believes that it happened (or that it was actually God). Not everyone believes in the torah/old testament.

You're just going to ignore one of the books or more specifically one half of the texts that are the bases for Christianity? So I suppose the ten commandments are redundant as well right? I guess you can just cherry pick what books you want to believe in like the bishops at the Nicaea council?

And according to the story of the forbidden fruit, the serpent in Eden/satan tricked Adam and Eve into falling from grace and their Eden paradise into the world with death.

How were they tricked into disobeying God when Adam and Eve supposedly have free-will? It seems they both made the decision themselves, the serpent just gave them a little push in the right direction. Also it was God who condemned Adam and Eve to death. Not Satan.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I guess you can just cherry pick what books you want to believe in like the bishops at the Nicaea council?

Empathy (The Golden Rule) is the root of morality. Even scientists talks about how empathy helps social species to survive. In Matthew 7:12, The Golden Rule is called God's Law. So yes, anything that is not based on morality/goodness (empathy/the golden rule), I ignore.

How were they tricked into disobeying God when Adam and Eve supposedly have free-will?

The same way people with free-will are tricked into scams and deception even today.

it was God who condemned Adam and Eve to death. Not Satan.

The story says that God warned them that eating the fruit will bring death into the world, but satan encouraged it anyway. It's no different than someone who uses peer pressure to get someone to smoke a cigarette even though they know it will eventually kill them.

I know everyone probably has a different opinion of what a true friend is, but In my opinion,

a true friend cares about your well-being, and therefore, would not encourage you to do things that will bring you death and suffering.

It's one thing to be kind and accepting of a friend who chooses to smoke, but a completely different thing to encourage a friend who doesn't smoke to smoke and destroy themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Satan may also be the biggest bad ass in the neighborhood, and this is HIS planet, and HE sets the bar of how low we can go, and what kind of influences are allowed in from below.

Heard that "this is his planet" many times but where is that said that this planet is His (meaning Satan)? I had no idea that he (Satan) created this world or that it was given to him.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Not buying it was a troll-thread without a purpose. Something tempted you to do it in this way. However it's still useful to have a .txt list of satanists updated from time to time.
Your other threads actually tell the same story. You and your buddies with alien/deamons avatars like crazy shot, are you paid in vanity for spending so much time with anti-Christian threads? You say you don't believe in satan but you had no problem lying about it so you may be lying the whole time here pretending it's a clever trolling and disputing. Satanists and atheists are in the same team anyway. One is conscious tool and the other is unconscious tool. That's it. The very same dangerous mindset. You are a soccer player or a fan or you think you don't care soccer at all but then you are a vessel waiting for anyone to grab it; Not to mention you just can't stop the urge of bashing God's team because you know everything better and almost anything else fits better to your desire-life. Christians are just imperfect people like you or me. They are just trying to do the best with their lives. What is the point?
The evil is real and smart. IS terrorists killing and torturing people are fully evil and they still believe they are fighting...evil. You can't really trust your mind. Let's say they are stupid but being a smart a.ss can lead to the same pit in some areas. Don't be a fool thinking you are strong enough to face it after you are no more useful. I'm actually afraid of you.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Some Christians on this site get upset when anything critical (not necessarily negative) is said of their faith. This thread hoped to get some of those in here speaking critically of having faith in Satan. Unfortunately my atheist views are too well known here so the majority did not take the bait.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: windword

Satan may also be the biggest bad ass in the neighborhood, and this is HIS planet, and HE sets the bar of how low we can go, and what kind of influences are allowed in from below.

Heard that "this is his planet" many times but where is that said that this planet is His (meaning Satan)? I had no idea that he (Satan) created this world or that it was given to him.

Well, your own Bible says that Satan is the ruler of this world.

I had no idea that he (Satan) created this world or that it was given to him.

Read the Gnostic texts.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Some Christians on this site get upset when anything critical (not necessarily negative) is said of their faith. This thread hoped to get some of those in here speaking critically of having faith in Satan. Unfortunately my atheist views are too well known here so the majority did not take the bait.

Oh enough showed up for the thread to be entertaining, so partial win.
Though is the psy-op necessary? I believe most reasonable people are well aware how easy it is for the religulous to get their nickers in a knot.
That & I doubt those to whom this lesson was directed would comprehend the subtlety, critical thinking isn't their strong suite.

K~

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Though is the psy-op necessary?

Not really. But it was fun.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join