It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If anything this thread epitomizes the support for the "underdogs", if you will.

Satan and Putin have a lot in common, if anyone follows, what I am trying to say.

I am quite neutral on this topic, by the way.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

never said i believe the fiction, and being a snitch is disgusting and pure evil, i know for fact.

i was just saying if op was going to play story time , i would as well. like i said reading comprehension! its a thing look it up

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

well if thats the case your story just keeps getting better and better and more sensational, im glad i have being asking you questions, otherwise all of us on ats may never know the full story of you getting drunk and getting hit by a car and meeting an angel.

before i ask anymore questions is there anymore parts to story you want to add?
edit on 23-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Yes. Rock and metal isn't evil, as some may have you believe.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Gee Doc, Why so serious?

K~

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

did satan tell you i think rock and metal are evil or are just trolling again? I ask because when did ever i imply such a statement?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

i felt like playing story time with the op. as i keep going his story gets better and better

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

You never implied such a statement. Where did I imply you implied? You asked if there was anything I wanted to add. It was an open ended question.

edit on 10-23-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Evasive answer, you seem to have an axe to grind hence my so serious comment.

K~

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

as i keep going his story gets better and better

That's how you know it's true.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Yes. Rock and metal isn't evil, as some may have you believe.

when you said "you" i am to believe you ment someone else?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

as i keep going his story gets better and better

That's how you know it's true.

I have yet to believe any truth other than that you believe you talked to an angel. which is based on you getting drunk and getting hit by a car. a car that was going at parking lot speeds

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

ok you want to play as well, why am i serious? I seriously enjoy people pretending to talk to satan. i also seriosly enjoy participating in an obvious troll tread only designed to gain stars and flags

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Shall we buy a new guitar? Shall we drive a more powerful car? Shall we work straight through the night? Shall we get into fights? Leave the lights on? Drop bombs? Do tours of the east? Contract diseases? Bury bones? Break up homes? Send flowers by phone? Take to drink? Go to shrinks? Give up meat? Rarely sleep? Keep people as pets? Train dogs? Race rats? Fill the attic with cash? Bury treasure? Store up leisure?

edit on 10-23-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

But of course, the purpose of life is to play.

My goodness you seem to be taking this thread so personally.

Why so harsh that you call the man a liar?

Even if the meeting was merely a delusion brought on from impact trauma, the man may still sincerely believe events as they transpired for him.

Even if the man was an avowed atheist can he not see the light & convert, why is he not allowed his belief?
Perhaps this epiphany whether real or imagined is sincere?

K~

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I can picture you sipping a beer and laughing your ass off at the responses you have gotten.

I hope that is an amusing image for you.

Oh it is wakeup, Lord forgive me it is.

I have always had a demented sense of humor so I have probably enjoyed this thread as much as you

I was almost ready to have a beer in toast to you but I quit drinking 20yrs ago.

I appreciate satire as an art no matter the form it comes in

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I dabbled in reading and understanding Satanism in my late teens...some thirty years ago. I guess it depends whose Satanism you discover first that will set your opinion as a whole. I read "The Satanic Bible" first and moved on from there down the path started by LaVey which was quite humanistic and benign. In the briefest of summaries, it basically came down to living like the animals we are and doing what comes naturally instead of blaming yourself and your kind for not being something "better".

Obviously we could debate forever the benefits and drawbacks of every religion...but in the end, I would say that Satanism is the least violent and most natural religion. But then again...I don't follow any religion and don't believe in any God.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

let's skip the ' e ' and let's ' go ' ..

yeah not sure why I picture bar.. I think I needed one still do

it's kind of weird to think about your hobbies ..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The unholy scriptures teach that Satan was a deceiver, a liar, and manipulator. The one responsible for tempting Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and consequently bringing forth the fall of man. For his "crime" he was cursed to slither around on his belly. But this, he overcame. Our Lord Satan was seen later, tempting the Son of God himself, offering him all of his father's creation. A long way from slithering on the ground biting at heels. Wouldn't you say? By his own will, he is the Lord of this world. Sadly, he is painted as fallen. As corrupt. As immoral. A liar and scoundrel. But who is he really?

It was the serpent who allowed Satan to use his body that was cursed to slither around on his belly. I saw two demons with horns on their heads. One of them told me that his job was to do evil to me. At one time his voice sounded like something which came out of a horror movie. They were violent people. Consequently, I heard an angel calling out my name once and his voice sounded more beautiful than any voice I have ever heard. I got possessed twice by a demon trying to sit on God's throne. He was speaking through me masquerading as God like a babbling fool. His glory (deceit) was short lived. They are liars and masters at the art of deception.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

im sorry i am not sure when i called you a liar , please tell

why i question him? because his story gets more sensational as he is questioned, which is a red flag. know what i mean?

I dont take it personally, just wonder the state of ats when satanist profit gets support, but a God prophet gets told its all fiction written by man, is he not a profit writing his Gods word? personally i can see the soap box on which profits stand which is why i question all profits.

this profit in particular is basically being the "hipster" in religions, and as ive seen "hipsters" take over main stream which is why i wonder about and question the adgenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join