It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

because of all the fiction that most believe in, and because i understand the metaphor

This is what you said. I am not using the bible to refute anything, I don't trust a word of it.
You say we should believe in the trading of the souls because of fiction and a 'the metaphor', I asked what that was.
Comprehended what you said just fine there pal, Shakespeare you are not.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I'm not sure why you came to the conclusion I'm an alcoholic? Or that my faith is blind. Did you miss my personal experience with Satan himself?

I think you're being persecuted for your faith.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Indeed. People fear what they don't understand unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

the fiction of soul buying of which most of us know.

the metaphor being selling ones personnel morals, ideals , friends, familey out in order to gain cash, power respect, social status ect.

at a base level which most can understand, two criminals get caught doing the same crime one turns on his buddy to get a lesser sentence.

its been going on since the dawn of time and it is disgiusting
edit on 22-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

i didnt say i believe in it as fact, i just said i know the fictional story and see the metaphor carry over to real life, but lets split hairs somemore

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Thankfully Satan has delivered me from alcoholism.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

im am persecuting now? i am just calling bs on a drunk that got hit by a car and thinks they talk to god now

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

How else would you explain the lack of injuries and a near death experience? Clearly Satan decided it was not my time, and delivered me from my wounds. I was able to get up on the spot. Though the medics weren't pleased. I was dead for 3 minutes, officially. That's called a miracle, son.

edit on 10-22-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Fair enough.

Thankfully Satan has delivered me from alcoholism.

Wouldn't He technically be the one serving the shots?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
from the onyx bible good read

epsat.webs.com...

HOW TO ‘PRAY’ WITH A COMMENTARY

LORD SATAN, summon not
As if He* were some spirit of the air1;
Invoke not the MASTER,
Unless you mean your Magick Self (Known as SATAN also)2;
Do not beg for favours like a dog!3
But sacrifice – make holy?
Nonsense, no!
God smells not the burning bones below!4
Nor cry for mercy –
In this life or hereafter;5

Do not grovel on the ground Before some Oriental Potentate;6
Proclaim not in public
That others might admire your piety Or stand in judgement by it Being not as you!7
But to yourself, with Self as silent witness to your Love,8
Say plainly the Four Words Great and Holy:9
“God, I love you!”

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Depends who is drinking.

He is wise enough to know not to serve those who have a problem.

Interestingly, when I got home I saw in the fridge a beer.

A beer that wasn't there before..

I can only conclude Yahweh put it there to tempt me.

I threw it out immediately. I will not be lead astray!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

how could i explain a story your writing on a forum? If you were able to upload photo copied medical records and some kind of public record that have same dates and same location with your personnel info blacked out i would consider your story but for all we know your are a good story teller. You are a classic charlatan, you would do well in the televangelist carrer field.

Praise the LOrd!!!!(based on my made up stories)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There are no medical records. When I got up, I was so shocked I fled the scene.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well seems we are going in a circle here, you say that this this practice of selling ones soul has been going on forever but say that it is fiction that makes you believe, even though you really don't believe in that fiction, that it is true.

Trying to use snitching as a metaphor isn't really that great of one IMO, that can just be looking out for ones self or many other factors.

Or how the devil/satan has anything to do with it all.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I threw it out immediately. I will not be lead astray!

I am Canadian my friend...

THAT is blasphemy here... and alcohol abuse...

For shame...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

how can i explain lack of injuries? we not as fragile as we think, and people tend to exagerate, i bet you were unconcious for 3 minutes, doubt you were dead, but the way you say it is a sensational story. So sensational i am going to start worshiping satan

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
my favorite part

THE SECOND BOOK OF ORIGIN
In the mind of the Lord God Satan was a single Thought which, when it became, as He ordained, the Inspiring Thought by which men and women would write down the Knowledge and Wisdom, would be like light refracted through a prism revealing the colours of the rainbow. Each of these colours would be like a jewel of wisdom, and on the plane of ideas, become a Book, or library of books containing all that humankind could possibly need with which to lead the Good Life, governed by reason – a corpus of knowledge which could be applied to all situations, under all conditions.
Among the gods, Lord Satan, being the wisest deity, was much loved and respected. But there was one who became exceedingly jealous of Him and, one day while Lord Satan was walking in the Hall of the Gods, offered to sing to the Lord in order, he said, to give Lord Satan the power by which to directly communicate with humankind.
[This was in the days of eternity before humankind – or any life on earth - had evolved.]
And so it was that the Lord, to humour the usurper/jealous god, listened to his song and yet was so enchanted by its sweetness that He fell under its spell – and into deep slumber.
The jealous god seized his opportunity and took from Satan as much wisdom as he could and, before Lord Satan could descend to the world, where humankind had now become established, in order to properly instruct them, the jealous god descended himself among the children of the earth and gave them such tones of wisdom that he had stolen from Lord Satan.
This jealous god also slandered Satan to the core by telling the children of the earth that Satan was an evil entity and that He had been trapped in this world (which, he said, explained all its challenges), but that he promised to destroy Satan at the end of days. At this message, the children of the earth became afraid and swore they would take refuge only in the jealous god, and to worship this god with sacrifice and piety.

When Satan awoke, he descended to earth to give instruction to humanity; but He was met with hostility and fear, for even those who still believed in many gods (and the gods were being slandered also), believed that Satan was the evil one (for the jealous god had poisoned the minds of the polytheists as well). The people then declared Satan to be a demon who presided over forbidden knowledge.
Yet even this situation was meat to Lord Satan’s plan, even though at the time He did not see it ...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Well said, thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

how can i explain lack of injuries?

Exactly. Who here on Earth can? That's what makes it a miracle.

Now you're getting it

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join