It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Klassified

if there both myths this conversation is pointless, no need to reply

I'm saying the purchase of souls is mythical, and the OP never mentioned that in his posts, that I remember. So I was just curious as to why you brought it up in connection with it. Just askin. Not picking a fight bro.
edit on 10/22/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

why would ANY god need to buy a soul? please explain in detail.

He doesn't need to buy souls, nor does he. The whole selling your soul at the crossroads thing is a myth propagated by his enemies. Unfortunately it has frightened many away from him, and given those who would potentially rally around him the wrong impression.

i ask how do you know? because you state that you do with this post
edit on 22-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

How do you know that he does?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

i brought it up because this is definitely a religious troll thread just thought i would play the part

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

because of all the fiction that most believe in, and because i understand the metaphor

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I did.

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
As for knowing his needs or what he does.. well I can't know all of that. As far as the purchasing of souls thing goes though, I asked him about it. Not during my NDE but since, in prayer. Also, he has never approached me and offered anything for mine

And it's touched upon in the OP.

His motivation is to free us from the shackles of an evil God, the creator of all things. While much praise can and should be said about the creator of all things, his intentions are less than admirable. My Lord Satan saw this. The original intention was for man to be kept in the Garden of Eden. More like pets. Sure we would be fed and taken care of etc. But our potential stifled, denied even. Think of it like keeping a wild animal in a small pen in a zoo. They need more than that. We needed more than that. So Satan and his allies decided to set us free. The first activists, in a way. We may be out of the Garden, but the bait to lure many back is laid out in promises of eternal life. Satan offers you nothing but your freedom.

Satan gets a bad rap but can you point to anything bad he has actually done? Especially in comparison to the creator! Satan never demanded the death of his enemies, for example.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

edit on 10-22-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: dbl

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

i am free without satan, so why should i worship him again?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Because he plays a mean fiddle?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well Satan/Lucifer is said to be the "light bringer" which makes sense because he's the one who opened the eyes of Adam and Eve in the garden.

I don't think Lucifer gets a fair deal in the bible, he's all but completely ignored when it comes to his side of the story.

Jesus was the light of the world, Lucifer is the light bringer/bearer. Could Lucifer actually be Jesus? They're both called the Morning Star after all. Jesus also opened the eyes of those who were blind just like the snake did in the garden.

I think things have been turned around to make Satan look like the bad guy when in actuality it is Yahweh who is the bad guy. Satan only killed 10 people, Yahweh killed millions. Who's the real bad guy again?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

the real shackles are believing one must belive in a fallen angel to gain freedom, sounds between the alcoholism and blind faith in satan you dont believe enough in yourself to do what you want.

dont get me wrong i like to drink as well, but i do not ever believe i am not capable enough to do what i want, i am willing to put in the work though, instead of having blind faith in satan will truly give me freedom. My freedom is on me.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

apparently not

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you came to the conclusion I'm an alcoholic? Or that my faith is blind. Did you miss my personal experience with Satan himself?
edit on 10-22-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

depending on our choices we are they bad/good guys.

these other deity's can not be classified as such

if i was to describe them i would say "strings"

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

running to get a beer and not being to take care yourself so much you get hit by a car is the first sign of alcoholism.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

and yes i did read about your dream that you had after you got hit by a car while you were drunk.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

and so you admit your faith in Satan is just as much shackles as the next deity?

so why push the agenda?>

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I admit no such thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So since everyone else believes in it that makes it true?
The same book told us the earth was the center of the universe, that the planets were perfect celestial beings and that the earth is thousands of years old.
Doesn't have a great track record of getting things right.

What metaphor are you speaking of that is would show the selling of souls?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

please go back and read my response to you CAREFULLY. Its called reading comprehension.

despite what says what, we all know the story of the "trade"

i find it funny that people that believe that the people that believe in a book are delusional ,will use the same book to refute them. not saying i believe in this book or the next

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join