It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The Bible(OT) is rather sketchy as to the existence of hell, hardly even touching on the subject. Not that it would need to considering what God gets up to and the fact that he essentially plays games and even bets with other angels as to humanity's fate. Which is rather weird considering predestination and all that jazz.

Then along comes the New Testament with all the bells and whistles pertaining exactly what will happen and how we will be punished in the next verse should we not do as our omnipotent creator says. Never mind the fact that he apparently bestowed the notion of freewill to Man kind in the first place.

My point being any truly all loving, all caring, father would never wish or impose eternal damnation on any of his creations. End of the day through we cannot blame God for the debacle that is our Bible simply because its a book written and edited over time by Man, containing all his fears, fallibility and woes in an attempt to sway and control your way of life by way of control constructs.
edit on 22-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
For educational and entertainment purposes only, of course.

Spiritual Satanism

Satanism is not a "Christian invention."
Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions.
Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.
Satanism is not about "evil."
Satanism is not a "reaction to Christianity."
Satanism is not about death.
True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention. We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being. We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity. We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies.
We are law abiding.
We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible
We have found Satanism is the original religion of humanity.
Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.
Spiritual Satanism supports the separation of church and state. Satanists do not push Satanism or prosyletize.
Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation.

Read more at the link above.

Are you a spiritual Satanist OP?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
You might want to do a little research, Murgy. Ana is a fake, just like Irene Park, and some others who have made claims of being a former "witch"/Satanist. You can also add Ramirez to that list.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
It's painfully ironic, but the more I read into satanic beliefs, the more I respect them over christianity.

There was an article a while back here on ATS where a person interviewed a satanist, and the satanist gave them a basic list of common beliefs and practices, similar to Christians 10 commandments. Except for, unlike christian 10 commandments, where the vast majority is about fearing and worshiping god, and very few things that actually deal with morality, the Satanist beliefs were all about bettering one's self and others, and improving knowledge and human/planetary health and safety, so on and so forth.

I'll go see if I can find it. Go satanism go!

Here you go.

thesatanictemple.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Now me not being to keen on the whole subject, what about possessions? Christians would blame that on the devil and demons. How does that play into this whole argument?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero
Now me not being to keen on the whole subject, what about possessions? Christians would blame that on the devil and demons. How does that play into this whole argument?

Why would god want to frame satan?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Like I said...

Personal experience trumps human opinions every time.

A man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with an opinion.

It's important to discern who is just selling books or has an agenda.

You have personal experience or jut YouTube videos? That trumps personal experience from users up front? Because one can share numerous videos of ex- Christians from YouTube as well.
edit on 22-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

politics will destroy the world

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

what was the original quote from the movie The Allman about man and politics

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
everybody's afraid of dying get a new God which ones this year

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's fun that you made few days ago topic where u stated that you don't think gods/goddesses exists and you can't find reason to worship any. I like this post more.

Now you kinda turn it upside down as you have to agree with me that hell is full of gods, your OP is right, but I cant honestly think anything has happened like it says in the bible, 2much corruption with it.

To me satan represents Truth, but as he is lord of the land I think he's pulling alot of strings all around the world, not my business.

The thing you said about humbling you, I don't feel it that way, tho it has to do with every persons personal mindset when approaching him. No mediators on that.

Afterlife is very real, and one could say someone knows every move and thought you make/have, so think twice before judging anything, which I know is hard when you start to get grip what is really going on

This got me thinking again really hard, thx for that

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
From other posts you claim to be an atheist and believe in no "gods".

As many know, I am an atheist. To be clear on my position, it is this: I lack an iota of belief in any of the gods and goddesses claimed to exist, ever. In fact, I go so far as to say they are all easily proven as non existent. That said, I am open to the concept of "a god" of some "sort". For arguments sake, let me consider things if I am wrong, and gods do exist. I wouldn't bend the knee to any of them. I challenge you to name a single deity that would be worthy of enough of my praise and admiration that I should actually consider worshiping it, and why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
So either this is just a troll thread or you have been lying to us.

Suddenly you believe in satan, and God of the bible?

I believe this thread explains a lot about the venom you show towards anything Christian.

So is this just a troll or are you just now showing you have always been a closet Satanist?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
For educational and entertainment purposes only, of course.

Spiritual Satanism

Satanism is not a "Christian invention."
Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions.
Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.
Satanism is not about "evil."
Satanism is not a "reaction to Christianity."
Satanism is not about death.
True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention. We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being. We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity. We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies.
We are law abiding.
We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible
We have found Satanism is the original religion of humanity.
Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.
Spiritual Satanism supports the separation of church and state. Satanists do not push Satanism or prosyletize.
Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation.

Read more at the link above.

Are you a spiritual Satanist OP?

I'm down with that for sure, sounds perfectly reasonable.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

As many know, I am an atheist. To be clear on my position, it is this: I lack an iota of belief in any of the gods and goddesses claimed to exist, ever. In fact, I go so far as to say they are all easily proven as non existent. That said, I am open to the concept of "a god" of some "sort". For arguments sake, let me consider things if I am wrong, and gods do exist. I wouldn't bend the knee to any of them. I challenge you to name a single deity that would be worthy of enough of my praise and admiration that I should actually consider worshiping it, and why.

I believe this thread explains a lot about the venom you show towards anything Christian.

So is this just a troll or are you just now showing you have always been a closet Satanist?

Not so much troll Stosh, as it is satire.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Meh, it's your soul, man.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't think the point here is to say that OP is worshiping the satan of the bible.

The satan of the bible is portrayed one way, and other people portray satan another way.
One very bad, and the other not so much.

Both are taking their beliefs on faith so not sure one could trump the other unless you just want to say your faith is the right one.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: stosh64

Not so much troll Stosh, as it is satire.

OK, I can accept that.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

another religious troll thread yeahhhh!!!!

ill bite,

Doesnt the devil offer to buy souls? well mine is not for sale so there is no reason to pay him any mind nor worship.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
It is just that this OP is SO anti everything he has posted in the past.

Like this.

And oh boy, have I had some personal experiences. Not only have I witnessed miracles, I have a real and loving relationship with Satan. It doesn't happen over night, mind you. You have to let go of a lot of pride. One must humble himself before him.

Sure sounds like he implies here a very supernatural encounter with a entity. Call it 'Biblical' or not.

As Klassified said, it has to be satire.
I can not take this OP seriously.
But maybe it is His TRUE beliefs coming out. Who TF knows. This is the internet.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Willingly promoting and praising the great deceiver?

Insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join