It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who receive information from "Other beings"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: DeadCat

If you are getting information from random outside "supernatural sources" seek medical attention, this is a sign of mental breakdown and logical thought errors!

Let me go further, let's say a normally rational human being claims they saw something that looked like a "grey alien" outside their window, if they then say, they had a conversation with it and it imparted knowledge to them,I would immediately be suspicious of mania or schizophrenia. However if they say, when they saw it they took off running or went and retrieved a firearm, or another person, then I would say that their logical thought processes and choice making abilities seem unaffected, and that they may indeed have saw "something" , what they saw is up for debate because of the limits eye witness memory and eyesight hold.

Your statement is totally hypocritical of modern technology.

Humans have the ability to receive and the thought that anything that goes on in ones head is the extent of the source does not say much for your knowledge of plants, animals and technology.

It is no longer acceptable to claim that you or I are alone in our minds.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was half sleep one morning and I heard a man's voice and he was telling me a story about something that happened millions of years ago. I grabbed my cell phone and tried to write down some of the story. I didn't save the text and I fell back to sleep. Maybe it was just a dream, but I've never had anything like that happen to me before it was odd, and it hasn't happened since. I'm not crazy and never suffered with hearing voices.

I read an article once that Santana was in direct contact with an entity called Metatron and that's how he came up with a song he wrote. Also I think Ann Rice said she got her stories from a dead relative who spoke to her at night. So some people have given sources for their supernatural info.
edit on 1-11-2015 by Teeky because: word

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

You speak like a Wiccan.

Are you Wiccan?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There's a few types of this phenomena.. most of it's mass produced CIA bulldust about lightbringers and downloads..

then there's the voice/words just before something actually occurs. (pre-post event voice)

one liners, this is that/they are lying, basic truths. that's what I've encountered and still do.. it's that "dont go yet, wait a minute" voice that saves you from an accident or encounter.. it's become a highly useful tool now i've learnt to listen.

it's not all snake oil, books & uTube.

One day "civilian" science will give enough of a crap to investigate, until then most will brush it all off as crazy.. im cool with that.. but i have to give some credence to some form of open channel.. as i myself use it.. but it's not little grey men or anything like that.. i've seen that side, we all have.. that's a slippery slope to psychosis with well defined signposts along the way.. this is more of a tap on the shoulder and a quiet word.. and im defiantly not superhuman so how could i have that kind of foresight, most times it's pretty accurate.. even if that accuracy may take a time to reveal itself (humans hide things.. but always in the end is truth).

In short, there's the grey crazy.. and there's the truth that's hazy... i think it all comes from the same place, just one is forced, the other natural.

you only ever hear from the gray crazy folks, as they are inherently broken and need validation, or they are selling something.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
In my studies here is what i found, maybe the beginning of such a event could be from a MK Ultra project from the late 70's early 80's, also the art of subliminal programming, with the right subliminal and or trigger word this tricks the mind to perceive information based on this level, however the subconscious mind decodes these subliminal's in a way that in cases the left brains decoding system is so good they get psychic feed back from the subliminal images and or trigger words.

The mind is a fascinating tool and it can be our worst enemy or greatest weapon...
edit on AMb2015Fri, 27 Nov 2015 04:12:56 -06003075 by Abort75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I too receive these messages

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Because. People would freak out. And depending on the culture, it could affect their theory's credibility or whatever. But they do apparently write about what happened in their personal journals--at least in the cases of Newton, Tesla, and Einstein--among others

a reply to: deadeyedick

You know, in the past, it was quite common to listen to the spirits. That's where the whole discernment of spirits thing comes in and the oracles at Delphi and all of that. Anyway--I guess it just goes to show that history repeats itself.
edit on 1-12-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join