It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who receive information from "Other beings"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Easy.

In two months we will enter a higher dimension. Get ready for it!

Two months go by. Nothing happens.

Prediction failed.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree that likely 99% of channeling is done for profit/reputation etc. and is fraudulent.

Most of it is a great example of what I had described of how people influence the reality of others until it becomes real to them.

However, not all things can be labeled the same, and there is something to be said about having your own personal experience.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

That's simple people can be proven right or wrong by the information bestowed in the "channeling" being true or imparting some super knowledge. Why don't we have awesome alien tech from all these "channelings" ?or even one prediction of future events that comes true? Really when you think about it they are just worthless channelings,and just as valuable as some guy high on mushrooms musing in his garage, and quite frankly the guy in his garage probably receives better information than these supposed channelers. So I am going to say it now, those who are claiming channeling, are almost surely suffering a mental disease or are frauds and hoaxsters.

Perhaps we try to understand things of such nature in our 3rd dimensional perspective which makes it difficult to full grasp.

But if we understand that there are other parallel realities, as science is now starting to think that there is such a thing, than our perspective of reality changes with new infotmation proved by science to be true eventually.

It doesn't seem to amaze me this days, the rate of discovery of "ground breaking" discoveries Science is making eapecially with CERN and the recent Superstructure in space, would you agree?

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I think there are some people who really believe it's happening to them. I just don't think it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Or two months go by, and because you have influenced my thinking, I give myself up to the space brotherhood or whatever we want to call it, and kill myself.

Now your reality has become my reality wether yours had any truth or not.

That's how ludicrous all of this is, truth can be based on any assumption made by anyone so of course it's easy to spread dis-information, and it's a very useful tool.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Look man there is a percentage of things that cannot be explained yet, and sightings that are so bizarre and made by reliable people that It is hard to dismiss at least for me. Channelings however have a certain progression and it resembles mental disorders or fraudulent claims more than an inexplicable occurance, and in my previous posts I've outlined why.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Yeah, it's like the extent of the channeller's imagination dictates the terms of the messages. Funny that, eh?? : )

Ever since the Blavatsky's, the messages all seem pretty samey and predictable. Not once, to my knowledge, have they ever brought in a message of novelty. Even a solution to a mathematical conundrum like the Riemann hypothesis would not knock the course of human progress off its rails. Then again, the messengers frequently try to save the world from mortal catastrophe so the 'Prime Directive' element doesn't apply anyway.

Bashar springs to mind. So advanced and yet unable to offer a chemical equation for the cure for hayfever or a way of increasing the efficiency of solar panels by 2%.

Yep, they always do, don't they? Win/Win all day

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I understand how you feel on the subject and you have every right to feel that way based on the information you have at hand.

I'm mainly trying to broaden peoples view that reality is not something that is consistent across the board.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I have dreams of weird creatures appearing at my door demanding stuff...and then I realize it's Halloween.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

It's good to not take everything at face value I agree.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You living or dying does not change the fact that after 2 months nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Exactly, no one is asking for warp drives, just something tangible, and it can't be produced, ever.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Yes because like most predictions, they are made to specifically influence certain groups of people.

There's the truth, and there's the "truth", either ways it's a powerful thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

And one can be done with no entity needed. I can lie to influence others without any guidance required.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Precisely, whichever method to the madness you prefer.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Channeling, clairvoyance etc is one of the first things in life, that I had an interest in that was "outside the box". 30 odd years later Im still not convinced it is a real phenomena, even though I want it to be.

I spent a year at a spiritualist church practicing/studying clairvoyance, psychometry, channeling etc. and could never prove to myself that it was real.
In fact with the old hold up the card test, I scored consistently worse than if Id just guessed according to mathematical probability.

Ive had numerous readings, mostly typical generalizations, and a few with detailed specifics, of which very few have ever been correct or come to pass.

I left feeling very disappointed.

I decided even if there is something to it, it was a pointless exercise, because the information (in my experience anyway) was so vague and inconsistent that the information was worthless.

I figured if any information gained from this "channeling" isnt 100% correct every time then its worthless and in some cases could be dangerous. eg Biblical so called inspiration from God.

Eg. Didnt George W Bush say God spoke to him telling him to invade the M.E....Real Dangerous.

So now whenever somebody in power uses the "Gods will", or "inspired by God" thing I cringe...

Even remote viewing is so inconsistent that its an almost pointless exercise.

There might still be something in it, and if there is I dont think we are philosophically or mentally ready or for it anyway.

Perhaps its just the parameters/rules of this existence, ie. a kind of cheat in a holographic reality, and its just not for us to know..yet.

In saying this I am still open to the possibilities...My Ideas on "the reality of things" are fluid and not set in stone.

edit on 22/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: edit

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

The "knowing" that you speak of is outside of the normal human spectrum of knowledge attainment. It also is far beyond that "gut feeling" or intuition. It comes in various channels: Direct communication from one mind to another. A general absorption from a mass consciousness and/or a self-determination with no outside force as a stimulus. Attainment need not be singular but may include any or all bits within one instant or variously over a period of time.

For example, a prophetic dream may be much more than just that, containing all of those elements into one bundle. Coming in this way, the impact on the receiver is dramatic, loading them down with several reasonings and emotional responses as to why they will accept what has come down without a single shred of proof other than the intense knowing of it.

Be forewarned, however, aspects of such "information" is usually given with a purpose, an ulterior motive by some power. While at some high, far removed level, the "end justifies the means," the hapless receiver may be caught in the cross-fire of what is "good" or necessary for humanity but is "bad" for self. I dare say that those that speak out in boldness of what they believe they have attained in some remarkable fashion are vastly out numbered by those that receive but cannot bring themselves to speak. --Not that their implication into the plan was a wasted effort. They may at some point call upon what they have buried when the proper triggers appear.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Ive had dreams where figures in white send me downloads of information with energy telepathic. The crown chakrah in the back of your head opens up it feels like positive energy is cascading into your skull like an energy waterfall. Its ecstatic. But I can never remember what they are telling me after I wake up. So whats the point? Let me remember!

Playing around with the bliss

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Spooky in today's Daily Mail
The evil spirits who visit the sleeping: All too real, they leave sufferers paralysed with terror... now a new documentary reveals the cause

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz3pJlB2ugL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: redchad

I have seen that documentary and it made me think about my experience quiet a bit. I do still attribute it to a hysterical sleep experience, but the guy actually says in the video.

(Im summarizing) "If it is just a hallucination, then these hallucinations are embedded in our mind, globally. Many who experience this, see the same entities. Isn't that weird?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join