It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Netanyahu, Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews until a Palestinian told him to

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
First they claim Palestinians never existed before 1948 and now they're to blame for the holocaust?

Those time traveling Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Please study history. While I don't think the mufti told Hitler, I think he wanted to be in essence the Hitler of the arab world. He took Hitler's plans for the gas chambers and wanted to set them up to burn the Jews in that area .

Bibi was partly right, but most of these responses that absolve the "P" people of not wanting to kill Jews is just plain wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Please study history. While I don't think the mufti told Hitler, I think he wanted to be in essence the Hitler of the arab world. He took Hitler's plans for the gas chambers and wanted to set them up to burn the Jews in that area .

Bibi was partly right, but most of these responses that absolve the "P" people of not wanting to kill Jews is just plain wrong.

If what you are saying is true then why are there many reports by Jews that lived in Palestine before the creation of Israel that said they got along fine with the Palestinians? Do you have any proof that the Palestinians wanted to burn the Jews?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: introvert

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

Instead of crying that people are holocaust deniers how about you showing some proof that 6 million Jews died in the camps. I forgot it's just easier to say if you don't just blindly believe what we say then you are a denier.

How about the Nazi's own records? You know how meticulous Germans are:

At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recording the movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made public for the first time.

The International Tracing Service archive in Bad Arolsen contains details of the fate of some 17.5 million people, many of them Nazi victims. Germany has announced that it will lift a ban on access to the files.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
This article is from 2006 so where's the paperwork? It's been nine years so if there was definite proof of the 6 million or even one million dead wouldn't it have surfaced by now?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: intrepid
This article is from 2006 so where's the paperwork?

Exactly. It's common knowledge. I would have thought you knew about this.

It's been nine years so if there was definite proof of the 6 million or even one million dead wouldn't it have surfaced by now?

Do your own search.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So Netanyahu, himself, is a holocaust denier or a big Hitler fan or something like that. And I paraphrase a little... "Poor Hitler wouldn't have killed millions of us without the damn Palestinians!" I keep wondering why the USA supports this corrupt government and leader.

We should support Israel, but this government there keeps saying hateful things like this and building settlements and...I can't even fathom the corruption and evil in this man.

And maybe I misread and misunderstood an earlier post in this thread, so I won't comment or reply directly to them, but I thought I saw some Holocaust deniers in this thread? Are people really that stupid to think the holocaust didn't happen?
edit on 22-10-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I just couldn't resist:

For the first time, secrets of the Nazi Holocaust that have been hidden away for more than 60 years are finally being made available to the public. We're not talking about a missing filing cabinet - we're talking about thousands of filing cabinets, holding 50 million pages. It's Hitler's secret archive.

*snip*

The storerooms are immense: 16 miles of shelves holding the stories of 17 million victims – not only Jews, but slave laborers, political prisoners and homosexuals. To open the files is to see the Holocaust staring back like it was yesterday: strange pink Gestapo arrest warrants as lethal as a death sentence, jewelry lost as freedom ended at the gates of an extermination camp. Time stopped here in 1945.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am going to make enemys on both the zionist and Anti Israel side with this comment.....

But I think those denying the scale of death the jews suffered in the holocaust are just as bad as the zionists that ignore the scale of the death of the other groups.

But back to topic Benny is like always is talking out his arse. He likely wants to bomb a few more schools and hospitals so is trying to vilify the palastinians.
edit on 22-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I am going to make enemys on both the zionist and Anti Israel side with this comment.....

One has to be one or the other? I despise the Knesset but I'm not a denier.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19950260]Swills[/post

Why does anyone or any other country continue to support netanyahu ..
He's Hitler incarnate !

I think he's also insane!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: crazyewok

One has to be one or the other? I despise the Knesset but I'm not a denier.

Of course not but this issue does tend to polarise ATS somewhat. As mod you should know from the mountin of T&C violations such topics normaly bring

edit on 22-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Who would you rather sit down and have dinner with? Leader of Palestine or leader of Isreal?

Please explain why as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm just gonna put on my flame suit here for a minute...

Nentanyahu can make this stuff up because the entire "story" is a bunch of hearsay nonsense to begin with. The 6 million figure was floating around PRIOR to WW2. The "gas chambers" garbage has been disproved on so many accounts its not even worth mentioning. The "ovens"... the "skin lamps"... the "fat soap". All Soviet propaganda. And we know who ran the Soviets. So what's the big deal if this terrorist freak named Netanyahu adds his own little twist to the tale. I mean, as someone else mentioned, they used to scream from the rooftops that Palestine never existed and how there is no such thing as a Palestinian. Now somehow they inspired Hitler to want to do whatever the his-story books tell us. Never mind Madagascar. Never mind the original intent to relocate the Jews from Germany to Palestine. Never mind any sort of fact based, proof that has been presented throughout the decades. Just remember kids.. don't EVER question the Holocaust(tm). Don't you EVER do it. Questions and discussions only lead down a road that Israel will NOT TOLERATE. I don't deny that Jews were killed. I don't deny that a LOT of Jews were killed. There is no question. But I do NOT believe there was an organized program, specifically targeting Jews and Jews alone, and no one else. And the entire intent was to eliminate the entire Jewish population. I mean.. just looking into the so-called methods would leave you scratching your head. If you wanted to eliminate an entire people, would you build convoluted gas chambers, and tiny ovens? Or would you, I don't know.. buy a few extra bullets? Would you build labor camps, complete with pools, and theaters, and camp money? Or would you.. I don't know... just shoot them all right then and there?

Yes.. I know.. I'm a filthy no good anti-Semite who is a Nazi lover and hates puppies and kittens. Yes yes.. I get it. Please just realize that I do NOT hate Jews. I do not. I hate Zionists. I hate entitled, fanatical "settlers" who lynch Palestinians under the guise that "God" told them they were "the bees knees" and that he held the deed to some dirt and it was ALL THEIRS!! YEEEE HAW..

as a little side note: anyone who defends Netanyahu should really do some research into his family, and especially the Likud party.

Flame on...

edit on 22-10-2015 by DerekJR321 because: added info

(post by combatmaster removed for a manners violation)
(post by TheInhumanCentipede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Id probably serve pork if either came over for super.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I actually think it can be true.. my understanding is that Mr. H wanted to originally simply deport them..

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Well scholars in Israel disagree with Bibi so I would lean towards it not being true.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join