It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Umbrella Type UFO - Brasil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The video is from June, but posted on YT just 2 days ago. Very good quality, if not fake. Also it provides information like the camera used. It doesn't seems to be a waste of time if you want to watch it.

Published on Oct 19, 2015
AMAZING UFO shaped umbrella over Sao Paulo June 14-2015
PLEASE NOTE: press a "like" in youtube video !!
Ufo over São Paulo, ovni sobre Sao paulo, UFO em São Paulo,
This video was filmed by the witness Denis Deco, on June 14, 2015 in the City of São Paulo. Exactly in Mogi das Cruzes, with a Nikon P-600, at maximum zoom. Approximately 8:40 local time.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why did he stop filming, it wasn't going very fast or shooting off in to the distance.

Why, with such a good camera is the video uploaded in 360p max.

Something is missing.

The object could be a Mylar balloon, or something similar, that or the pyramid builders are back.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting and a good find OP.
I havent seen any vids with a similar type of craft.

But i have noticed OVNI doesnt seem to be to selective of the videos they post.
They have posted vids that where deemed CGI in the past, but it could have been unknown to them at the time i guess.
Either way, good video.
Can anyone translate what is said at the end?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Looks like humans handiwork to me. A tan and black UFO?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't consider myself a skeptic, but first thought came to my mind immediately, was weather balloon. As I continued to watch my mind didn't change. I actually was disappointed and have to admit I expected something else with the title. Sigh. Sorry, I am not a denier, just am seeking something that I can say, aha! too.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Why did he stop filming, it wasn't going very fast or shooting off in to the distance.

I wonder the same. I'd also like to know what the heck are those 2 white spots on the object. Maybe Phage knows

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm gonna go with hoax.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Looks somewhat familiar:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It has a flashing light on the left corner. Can't see one on the right. The light is strobing slowly.. I would say this looks like something man made, not ET, but who knows..

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Very very interesting indeed! Nice find mate.

No, quick shoot off, no dodgy CGI. It actually is a real UFO. No one here knows what it is so by it's very nature it's Unidentified and its flying.

Big time zoom on it though. It must have been huge when you take in the distance?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That ufo video taken in china, looks pretty close to a star destroyer from starwars lol

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
what I want to know is,why do UFO's need lights....to point themselves out to us...?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I don't consider myself a skeptic, but first thought came to my mind immediately, was weather balloon. As I continued to watch my mind didn't change. I actually was disappointed and have to admit I expected something else with the title. Sigh. Sorry, I am not a denier, just am seeking something that I can say, aha! too.

You have left one of us, at least, to wonder how in the world (pun intended) you think that thing is a weather balloon? Could you please describe your knowledge of those devices and better yet, find some easily available images on the internet to better cement your into our acceptance?
edit on 21-10-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Hmm.....

Are you using the US AIrforce identification chart as a reference guide for that assessment?

A cursory google image search will show you that weather balloons look quite different.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sure looks real.

Betcha it's the super secret guys with the ancient tech scooping up dreams... and that sounds really ludicrous, unless you've looked into ex-member Astr0 's assertions.

Weird times.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Based on the assumption that the vid you posted from X'ian is genuine, is that weapons fire that can be heard in the audio track? Were the Chinese military responding to a perceived threat?

Very odd. The video says it only lasted for a couple of minutes, but then what? How did it move away?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I think Ovni just means UFO in Spanish.. or am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

According to some its part of the propulsion system which goes through various stages..eg hover, cruise, full power etc.
Boyd Bushman deathbed confession..

Go to the 30 min mark..

Kia Ora
edit on 21/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: Fix link

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Based on the assumption that the vid you posted from X'ian is genuine, is that weapons fire that can be heard in the audio track? Were the Chinese military responding to a perceived threat?

Very odd. The video says it only lasted for a couple of minutes, but then what? How did it move away?

Wondering about the noise as well.

If not weapons fire, could be fireworks (unlikely), or maybe a construction site nearby using Ramset nailguns which use .22 style cartridge to drive hardened nails into concrete or steel.

And yes vid is short, but whats there looks genuine to me with my limited knowledge of whats is or isnt.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Looks like a legit use of Adobe After Effects to me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join