It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Coexist" bumper sticker. Yeah you know exactly what I'm talking about.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
the closest word would be sectarianism racism is specific to race

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

you say "regardless of what it means" and yet it bothers you. Thats like saying chinese characters effect you. Why cant you just "live and let live"

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I think you missed the intent entirely, as well. It's meant to be a "Live and let live" type of Message. Make your own decisions about what you believe and leave others alone to make their own. Just because others misunderstand or insist on pushing their beliefs on others doesn't make the message wrong. It just means people are fallible.

The jokes are funny though....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I find the whole concept insulting to the intelligence of the critical thinker.

The notion that pacifists will resist the militants. That gay rights can ever stand and be seen as equal in the eyes of organized and oppressive ideologies found in all major religions.

The notion that they can discard those ideologies to "COEXIST" is absolutely naive. The naivete gives way to the arrogance of believing that if "everyone just thinks like me" that they could all just conform to this ideal without consideration for corruption, ideological extremism, and MONEY. It's called human nature.

Take this hippy-feel-good-bull# and shove it.

Religion, and the arrogant notion that God is on one side or the other, or that a mere human can know the vastness of a creative being at universal scales is disgusting. So long as this poison continues to exist on this Earth we cannot "COEXIST" because you can't "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

All I can say is your post gave me a good laugh.
I hated that darn sticker from the first time I saw it.

Probably because bono was wearing it, or selling it, or posing with it while spouting his political 'currency'.

# 522

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

so people want to personally kill you? What did you do to bring on their hatred, or do you just want to inflame?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: eluryh22

All I can say is your post gave me a good laugh.
I hated that darn sticker from the first time I saw it.

Probably because bono was wearing it, or selling it, or posing with it while spouting his political 'currency'.

# 522

I can say with complete sincerity... I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: projectvxn

so people want to personally kill you? What did you do to bring on their hatred, or do you just want to inflame?

There are plenty of people with ideological views that would gladly kill anyone to see their goals realized.

I've been to combat against these types. I've seen what they are willing to do.

You give almost any religion a monopoly to govern the ideological norms of any society and you will end up with severe oppression.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Meh......

It's a bumper sticker.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Reminds me of another annoying bumper sticker "Mean People S•ck".
Implying the driver doesn't s•ck.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Meh......

It's a bumper sticker.

I want to agree with you... but sometimes what people put on their cars affects me....

I remember being remarkably hung-over one morning and I was stuck in traffic behind a pick-up truck which had a pair of those rubber "nut-sack balls" hanging off the hitch. As if I didn't feel like puking already.....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

It must not have infected your area yet. Just wait. Just wait.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was real suspicious after rereading the quote on page one about Illuminati scum like Goldman Sachs & Prince Charles being involved with 'Coexist' so I started doing some digging around online...

After seeing the name Tim Hubman several times, I did a Google search using the words: "Timothy Hubman fraud coexist foundation" and Holy WTF Batman...

I have no idea if this Mr. Hubman has any connections to the real Coexist Foundation or not but he has definitely been up to no good for quite some time.

Some of the quotes below lead me to believe that they are one and the same group only with a new name.

Bottom line: if anyone asks for donations for the 'Coexist Foundation', do not walk, RUN...

Dude is also under investigation by the FBI as well.

This guy would make BATMAN proud of his hide outs. Hubman stole over a million dollars from my family. He is yet to return a dime. I won't rest until he goes to jail. IF HUBMAN stole from you, you can find the professional theif at the address above. rest assured.

Ripoff Report | Timothy Lee Hubman & Coexist Foundation

Tim Hubman & Coexist Foundation is under investigation with the FBI. I just provided testimony to the Grand Jury. I invested $2 million with Hubman and his Foundation. Haven't seen a dime since.

Tim Hubman Under FBI Investigation

Fugitive complaint, oregon. Tim l Hubman, case number 992480fc. He is believed to come in and out of the country. Don't do any business with him. Judgements against him personally, hubman foundation and coexist foundation.

Wanted: Hubman, Timothy, Coexist Foundation Scam Artist Tim Hubman of COexist Foundation is a wanted man

I have been tracking Tim Hubman / Coexist Foundation myself. I have been reading these post and I suggest we comment on these posts and connect on a conference call, retain an attorney, but also pursue the criminal action. That way we can be named as victums in restitution. I invested in his Foundation when it was still Hubman Foundation.

He has since opened other companies / foundation fronts and continues to do the same thing. She is only with Hubman so she can get her US citizenship. She is from Russia and not yet a US citizen. That is why Hubman travels to Switerland for her daughters school, Maria Lankina can't leave the US. Beware of Hubman, he is a smooth operator, he got me and he will get you too.

Complaint Review: Coexist Foundation, Tim Hubman, Maria Lankina

Yes folks, he scammed me with his fake foundation, fake wife, fake address, smooth talking and his bull***t investment experience and background. If you are just reading this to read ....BEWARE and RUN if you hear the names: tim hubman, coexist foundation or hubman foundation. ESP if he is asking for money or he can invest your money

The law firm told my attorney that hubman is bottom line a liar and a conman and they can't represent this guy. they said he doesn't have a physical address, his DL is a POB, hubman ran up a huge attorney bill, and i guess he just gave a federal depositon where hubman admitted:

- hubman is a CONMAN
- hubman uses his foundation to build wealth for himself. he solicits money from investors and writes it off as a donation to his foundation and then keeps the money for himself.
- hubman admitted to being a felon, stealing cars, money, watches and God only knows what else
- hubman admitted he hasn't ever had a job - like ever
- hubman admitted to forgery

Folks, just RUN if you ever come across this guy. and RUN Fast....

TIM HUBMAN - CONMAN - COEXIST FOUNDATION

Tim Hubman, rips off baseball star in Miami, Florida. He tells the baseball star is going to create grants if the star will provide Hubman $2 million. Hubman tells the baseball star the money invested....$2 million will stay in Hubmans Foundation Bank Account... Hubman took over a Foundation called Coexist after he was forced to shut down Hubman Foundation, for items like..."sale of an unregistered security", ripping off a doctor for $300K.....to name a few.

Hubman Foundation has in excess of $10 million in outstanding judgements to this day!!!!!!! Now, Coexist is taken over by Hubman a little later. His IRS paperwork states he is entitled to the Foundation tax exemptions because he is in the business of making grants to Florida residents. One judge flat out told Hubman, "You are a scam artist ad your foundation is a front"

Hubman was currently hiding in another country and tells Maria "don't worry about it". Well to date, Tim Hubman has not responded to the legal service for the return of the $2 million. If Hubman lets this go to judgement by default, the baseball star will be awarded $6 Million.....but it will all be for nothing. I am sure Hubman is already in the process of shutting down Coexist and has filed to take over some other foundation.............My advice, if your dealing with someone you don't know - personal or business - research the owner - if his name is Tim Hubman - I assure you this.........HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

$6M COEXIST FOUNDATION JUDGEMENT

Tim Hubman Coexist Foundation, Hubman Foundation A long time con man, with judgements going back to the eighties. He won't stop until someone stops him.

I am writing because there are several on here that want to speak to others that have also been victimized by Tim Hubman. They are out here and there are scores of them. Many people have gotten judgements against him and his foundation, but Tim owns nothing in his name. He laughs about the judgements because he knows that the victims will never be able to collect on them.

Go to the foundation center website and research Hubman Foundation and Coexist Foundation. On there, you will find his tax returns, and they will tell you who he got money from and who he owes money to. Look on the internet and you'll see that he had a short relationship with a company called concergent. Call them, and ask them about him.

Ripoff Report | Tim Hubman Complaint Review

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
we should then, in the same token, put the rant forum under the same umbrella as the coexist bumper sticker.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
if we all just coexisted, then who'd write the rules? And whomever wrote the rules would probably piss someone off, so coexisting means what? Obey?
Life. Deal with it. We all won't always get along, we all won't always like each other, the best we can hope for is not killing each other over skin color, wealth disparity, religion, nationality.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
I'm really sad. I like the outawrd message of these concepts.

I feel like having a childish temper tantrum that this .org ruined it for all of us!

edit on 21-10-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Guess who's on the board of Coexist?

His "Excellency" The Ex-Grand Mufti of Egypt...

Yep you got it, the same man that refers to non-Muslims as 'apes and pigs' is actually on the Coexist board of directors...

Coexist's credibility is obviously non-existent and every time I see one of those stupid bumper stickers I will think of the word 'SCAM'...

Ali Gom’a, the grand mufti of Egypt, the highest Muslim religious authority in the world, supports murdering non-Muslims. In the daily Al Ahram (April 7, 2008), he says, “Muslims must kill non-believers wherever they are unless they convert to Islam.” He also compares non-Muslims to apes and pigs, not only the Jews.

canadafreepress.com...

A video of Egypt's Grand Mufti, Sheikh Ali Gomaa (or Gom'a), which began circulating weeks before the massacre, helps elucidate. While holding that Muslims may coexist with Christians (who, as dhimmis, have less rights), Gomaa categorized Christians as kuffar — "infidels" — a word that connotes "enemies," "evil-doers," and every bad thing to Muslim ears.

Champion of Moderate Supremacism

"Shoot them in the heart ... Blessed are those who kill them, and those who are killed by them . . . We must cleanse our Egypt from these riffraff ... They shame us ... They stink. This is how God has created them. They are hypocrites and seceders ... Stand your ground. God is with you, and the Prophet Muhammad is with you, and the believers are with you ... Numerous visions have attested that the Prophet is with you. May God destroy them, may God destroy them, may God destroy them. Amen!"

These are the words of Egypt's former Mufti, Sheikh Ali Gomaa, speaking to an audience of the Egyptian military and police leadership. Ironically the person who presented him at that event suggested Gomaa was going to talk about Islam's "clemency".

Probably a few days later, the Egyptian security forces embarked on their Gomaa-sanctioned jihad, not only for the cause of Egypt or the cause of Islam, but even for the benefit of the environment. Live ammunition was used against the protesters, their tents were set ablaze, and the streets were cleansed of their bodies by bulldozers in the same day of the carnage.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

To what extent was Egypt’s Maspero massacre, wherein the military literally mowed down Christian Copts protesting the ongoing destruction of their churches, a product of anti-Christian sentiment? A video of Egypt’s Grand Mufti, Sheikh Ali Gomaa (or Gom’a), which began circulating weeks before the massacre, helps elucidate. While holding that Muslims may coexist with Christians (who, as dhimmis, have rights), Gomaa categorized Christians as kuffar — “infidels” — a word that connotes “enemies,” “evil-doers,” and every bad thing to Muslim ears.

After quoting Quran 5:17, “Infidels are those who declare God is the Christ, [Jesus] son of Mary,” he expounded by saying any association between a human and God (in Arabic, shirk) is the greatest sin: “Whoever thinks the Christ is God, or the Son of God, not symbolically — for we are all sons of God — but attributively, has rejected the faith which God requires for salvation,” thereby becoming an infidel.

Top Muslim Declares All Christians ‘Infidels’

Ali Gomaa, far from being a moderate, Western-style pluralist, actually endorsed wife-beating, Hizballah, and the punishment of apostates from Islam. And now he insists that the notorious hadith that calls for genocide of the Jews is authentic and will come true...

Former Mufti of Egypt Ali Gomaa: Jews plant “Gharqad” trees to hide from Muslims on Judgment Day

“Ali Gomaa, the Grand Mufti of Egypt, the highest Muslim religious authority in the world, supports murdering non-Muslims. In the daily Al Ahram (April 7, 2008), he said, ‘MUSLIMS MUST KILL NON-BELIEVERS WHEREVER THEY ARE UNLESS THEY CONVERT TO ISLAM.’

He also compares non-Muslims to apes and pigs.” It is now 7 years later, and Ali Gomaa’s smooth-tongued, pious blather of March, 2015 quoted the article above amounts to one of the most brazen examples of taqiyya ever foisted upon the world. Ali Gomaa is a fraudulent, murderous blackguard in cleric’s clothing..."

Grand Mufti of Egypt: No Place for Terror in Islam

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Working at a university, I see quite a bit of these stickers. They're usually surrounded by other stickers such as: Hillary 2016, Obama/Biden 2012, I Support Planned Parenthood, We Are the 99%, Impeach Bush, etc. Those stickers are almost always stuck to the back of a Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, or an old Volvo wagon.

Not that I don't endorse peaceful resolutions. It's just a funny observation.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
FYI, be on the lookout for Mr. Hubman...

See post above if curious about who he is.

Sources:

Tim Hubman is under investigation with the FBI
Ripoff Report

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Personally, these annoy me more:

Why do you think anyone honestly cares how many kids you have? LOL

I hate bumper stickers and emblems in general. Why do you think putting something in your car is going to change anyone's minds? Why do you feel like advertising to people? It's pushy and immature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join