It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria crisis: US attacks Moscow welcome for Assad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Lol....I am sorry I still cannot make out the difference

/Sarcasm

Kinda makes me wonder why bringing in hundreds of thousands of unvented alleged "refugees" into the west makes any sense. But I digress, maybe that is for a separate thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

US attacks Moscow welcome for Assad -

while I cam skeptical of Ruissias intentions and strategy, this just could be the begining of the US being pushed asside on the world stage.

Should this turn out to be the case how embarrassing and humilitating would this be for the US and how then might they react??

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

US attacks Moscow welcome for Assad -

while I cam skeptical of Ruissias intentions and strategy, this just could be the begining of the US being pushed asside on the world stage.

Should this turn out to be the case how embarrassing and humilitating would this be for the US and how then might they react??

Jimmy Carter, anyone?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I agree with you on Russia taking out ISIS. I am glad someone went in there to stop it. However,just fyi the links I provided aren't saying that chemical weapons weren't used. They are saying that it was the rebels that had them and used them. I know that some of the links some may not like,and so I provided several for your viewing pleasure.

edit on 22-10-2015 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

The goal should always be what is best for the Syrian people. Why does this upset the US unless this action is the opposite of what they are trying to achieve in the area? In that case it is obvious the Western Allies have deliberately destabilised the area. Nothing to do with Assad being a bad ruler, which was what we were supposed to believe.

Getting tripped up in their own lies perhaps?

Precisely,

This has happened before with Kadaffi and people still seem to fall for it. And like you said,aparently what the U.S government wants is not the wel being for the syrians but the exact oposite wich is the only real reason why they would be so against it and the fact that russia achieved IS to make a run for it in weeks what the U.S gobverment pretended to be doing for years makes it look all too aparent, even this last part all by itself tells the story and shows the real deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join