It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists have created a new breed of stronger, faster dogs using DNA manipulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We should probably make a modified human first that isn't a psychopathic, power hungry, moron who's afraid of everything and ask them whether or not this is a good idea. I'm guessing they'll say "No, it's not a good idea. You guys are a bunch of idiots and are going to kill yourselves with your own stupidity!" But we probably wouldn't listen to them anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
We should probably make a modified human first that isn't a psychopathic, power hungry, moron who's afraid of everything and ask them whether or not this is a good idea. I'm guessing they'll say "No, it's not a good idea. You guys are a bunch of idiots and are going to kill yourselves with your own stupidity!" But we probably wouldn't listen to them anyway.

I don't believe moron can be used in the same sentence as psychopathic/sociopathic.

As someone with ASPD. This is a horrible idea, This type of modification is going to destroy whats left of the human race. Also, Should be exciting to watch none the less. Brings around my apocalyptic wet dream of reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't believe moron can be used in the same sentence as psychopathic/sociopathic.

As someone with ASPD. This is a horrible idea, This type of modification is going to destroy whats left of the human race. Also, Should be exciting to watch none the less. Brings around my apocalyptic wet dream of reality.

HEy maybe we can evolve a power like GEASS lol with genetic tinkering huh? PErsonally i would like a faster metabolism and healing factor increased to oh...3 times normal.

<< 1   >>

join