It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Groundwork - Google's Secret Political Strong-arm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This organization is shrouded in secrecy. There is almost NO information about them. Only one article about them, which gives us the only insight into what it is. Their website is only one page with an image of a black pyramid with a electronic circuit beneath.

The Groundwork

The solitary article about them is HERE

The Groundwork is one of the Clinton campaign’s biggest vendors, billing it for more than $177,000 in the second quarter of 2015, according to federal filings. Yet many political operatives know little about it. Its website consists entirely of a grey-on-black triangle logo that suggests “the digital roots of change” while also looking vaguely like the Illuminati symbol...

Does anybody know anything about this group? And can I recruit a few ATSers that know what they're doing to dig into this company to figure out what they're up to??

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

Interesting how secretive this company is. I wonder what other government connections they may have to NSA or other agencies.

It is odd that so little can be found on "The Groundwork". I will be following this organization and any information being released about it.

Thank you for sharing OP

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

I found a couple videos about the group. One here and another here. Neither one seems to add anything to what the article tells us.

But I guess it tells us it's getting some attention...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I looked at the source code, didn't see anything weird beyond using an HTML5 "boilerplate" template and some google analytic stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

“…the Groundwork has been tasked with building the technological infrastructure to ingest massive amounts of information about voters, and develop tools that will help the campaign target them for fundraising, advertising, outreach, and get-out-the-vote efforts—essentially to create a political version of a customer relationship management (CRM) system, like the one that Salesforce.com runs for commerce, but for prospective voters.”

Link
edit on 21-10-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join