It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS fighters cut off beards, tucks tail and runs as Russia and Iran close in?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The psycho's have black hair and taupe light brown beards.

You've been duped methinks.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Will ISIS or radical Islam ever be totally eradicated? Doubtful if you ask me. But they can be reduced, kind of like bacteria or a virus.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Kapusta

With that in mind perhaps this propaganda is designed as an 'up yours' to ISIS? Advertising them as 'cowards'....

Could be who knows the real agenda

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Maybe the adhesive glue had a short shelf life and the beards just fell off.

:/
I think thats the most accurate post I've read so far!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wont be happy till I see dead Jihadis. ISIS needs to be dead. No one is safe if they are still running around. Raping Psychpaths.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The young fit men leaving are doing so because they want a job and to make money, which they can't do in in their home country.

The ones who want jihad---well there's plenty of jihad opportunity to go around at home, and the jihadists get paid very well thanks to their gulf state jihad-daddies.

The ones leaving aren't jihadists.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
just a bunch of cowards and rapists who are too afraid to go to their paradise. Now they will become refugees and go to Europe to bomb and rape the innocents.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is one of the dumbest fake news stories I've ever read.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

First, Muslims have beards. Obviously the ISIS fighters didn't shave to blend in, when the opposite would be the norm. The photo simply depicts a small group of fighters who shaved and dressed in female attire to escape across the Turkish border. Doesn't amount to much, other than a few renegades going underground temporarily. It might be an act of deception, but certainly not cowardice.

edit on 25-10-2015 by Gianfar because: typographic

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
During the past couple of weeks , 15 Iranian soldiers have been killed while performing combat mission and/or advisory consult to Iraqi and Syrian Armies .

this is really a bummer , political issues prevent Iran from providing Air-support for it's advisors .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join