It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS fighters cut off beards, tucks tail and runs as Russia and Iran close in?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Source

The reports are starting to trickle in. Strange photos of piles of hair on the ground with footprints setting off into the distance are appearing around the Internet. It appears that ISIS fighters become cowards once they face real opposition.

This is all over twitter and facebook too. I guess ISIS really is showing their true colors now when someone who doesn't mess around comes-a-knocking. I respect Russia for doing this. Someone needs to stop ISIS and if its Vlad the Impaler and the Russians, then so be it.

So they are shaving their beards off now and trying to "blend in" with normal society and leave their ISIS persona's behind them? Looks that way.

RUN ISIS RUN
edit on 21-10-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

That is nice - to begin with. I'd rather had seen Vlad the Impaler done his deeds, and let the ISIS fighters for once stand tall ...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The primary source for this story comes from the Zero Hedge website which as I understand is quite unreliable. As for the photos themselves, well it could be dog hair for all we know. The story buys into the collective thought that ISIL will soon be defeated. And while I agree that they are mental unbalanced cowards the situation is far from over.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds like made up BS to me.

However, that is my default position.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They are fleeing north you notice, towards the Turkish border from whence they came.

Turkey being NATO.

Edit: Rebels shaving hair and beards, dressing like women to flee Russian Onslaught

Rebels cross dressing
edit on 21-10-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes this was in a lot of the news a few days ago and then people wonder why a lot of Europeans and British are slightly concerned when they see hundreds of thousands of young, fit, men parading through Europe without any official checks being carried out and without knowing who they are or where they have come from!! Its hardly beyond the realms of possibility to think or believe that some of these ISIS jihadists could be smuggling themselves into Europe within the groups of young men is it?

I'm sorry when I see photographs like these below yesterday it does concern me somewhat and I don't think that is being xenophobic it is being a realist

!www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

I'm sorry when I see photographs like these below yesterday it does concern me somewhat and I don't think that is being xenophobic it is being a realist

!www.dailymail.co.uk...

every single young male Arab/Muslim should be forced to go back where they left.... because its' 80-20 they are ISIS in retreat....allow all the children with older mothers/fathers/grand parents accompanying them into sheltered zones

the flood of ISIS under Russian attacks is temporary OK with Putin too, because them Muslims will cause problems for the EU instead of Russia (in the immediate future---who knows 5 years down-the-road )

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Unfortunately though, (a) removing a beard does not a lesser of a psychopath make, and (b) it's hard to be certain if this is even accurate.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Sounds like made up BS to me.

However, that is my default position.

To be sure that website has a habit of producing unverifiable 'facts'. It would be nice if true though.

I would prefer a better source with the same story like 'The Guardian' UK or US. On the other hand, a pile of beards and footprints leading off into the sunset.....

edit on 21-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Although I think the Russians are doing a good job, as they are doing it swiftly. I doubt it's this simple ... hiding in public, these psycho's are more dangerous than ever before.

We don't really need "bombs" anymore. And this is what I think "clarke" meant, in his speech. This problem isn't a nail, so we don't need a hammer. We need something from "Minority Report", that will crawl around and identify the individuals out of the crowd ... and "sting".

A bug weapon, is already in the making ... if not already here. This is the weapon we need, that will get the bad guys without the colossus collateral damage.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Beards grow back.

So even if this is true, great. They'll just go elsewhere and start it up again.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I find this interesting...

So the Russian Air Force will quickly eliminate ISIS.

Then I see the source...

Source: Zero Hedge

www.truthandaction.org...

Credibility really isn't something they care about.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They have to trim their beards to rejoin the Syrian and Iranian Armies and go back their old units.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

ISIS fighters cut off beards, tucks tail and runs as Russia and Iran close in?

May be they want to blend in. Can't fight what you can't find.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Maybe the adhesive glue had a short shelf life and the beards just fell off.

:/

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something but I fail to see the Vlad the impaler reference.
He was Romanian and is the person dracula is based on..

Anyway is crazy we are letting people from this region cross the borders into Europe unchecked.. i really don't understand it.
This will hit the fan in the not so near future...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It's just that rockstar Putin.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hooray a fellow Brit who understands. I was beginning to think I was going mad. I keep being told I'm xenophobic, racist, a bigot whenever I try to voice my concerns. You know what if everything stays fine and there are no atrocities carried out by people now migrating I will happily take those labels, however, if the SHTF, as I believe it will, I will come back and say I was a realistic and none of the labels I have been called.a reply to: Misterlondon

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sounds exactly what they did when they boarded the refugee convoys to get out of Syria.......

Not surprised

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well there are a fair number of foreign ISIS fighters, heading back home since they knew they don't stand a chance against the Advancing Syrian army backed by Russia.

If anything, that might be the case,

edit on 21-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join