It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kakistocracy- government by the worst and most unqualified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Kakistocracy our word of the day, I feel is a very apt description of most governments in power today.

kak·is·toc·ra·cy (kăk′ĭ-stŏk′rə-sē, kä′kĭ-) n. pl. kak·is·toc·ra·cies Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.

[Greekkakistos, worst, superlative ofkakos, bad; see caco- + -cracy.]

from George W Bush to Rob Ford to the former president of Italy who couldn't stop humping everything, who are your favorite examples of people in power who shouldn't be allowed to make any sort of decisions?
edit on 21-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

who are your favorite examples of people in power who shouldn't be allowed to make any sort of decisions?

Kim Davis?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Boris Johnson.

By the way, for you Americans who don't know Boris Johnson...

Comedy Gold.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

My pat answer is, all of them. They all go one way together.

Edit: The way of money. They may appear stupid because they make these seemingly dumb decisions over and over and we all go WTF, but really they are voting for the highest bidder. The corporation (read that, special interest, whatthey call American Interests) that contributes to their coffer the most gets the legislation they want passed.

And we go, are they really that f***ing stupid, Endless war and endless debt? Rape of the natural environment? More countries exploited overseas while the "Homeland" goes fallow?

Of course the two party system makes it all appear Kosher, they can argue across the aisle about stuff thats good for the people endlessly, holding press conferences, and shutdowns… nothing ever gets done. Except what the corporate heads of state want.
edit on 21-10-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.

My nominee in this category is......

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Kakistocracy our word of the day, I feel is a very apt description of most governments in power today.

kak·is·toc·ra·cy (kăk′ĭ-stŏk′rə-sē, kä′kĭ-) n. pl. kak·is·toc·ra·cies Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.

[Greekkakistos, worst, superlative ofkakos, bad; see caco- + -cracy.]

from George W Bush to Rob Ford to the former president of Italy who couldn't stop humping everything, who are your favorite examples of people in power who shouldn't be allowed to make any sort of decisions?

CACAstocracy.

and...
ANY democrat.

edit on 21-10-2015 by HighDesertPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Pelosi bit was revealing. One of my favorites…

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That clip of bush makes me want to vomit. OOPS, thousands of our kids died, hahaha. ffs

His second term is what finally woke me up.

And why I agree with your statement.

My pat answer is, all of them. They all go one way together.

That is why I use Beezzers quote as a sig.

And that's why I cant be bothered in partisan political threads.
edit on 10 21 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Barack Obama is the worst President in American History and somehow still rules from Washington to this day. Somehow I think Hilary will actually be worse than him. It is a vicious and never ending cycle of epic failure.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Barack Obama is the worst President in American History and somehow still rules from Washington to this day. Somehow I think Hilary will actually be worse than him. It is a vicious and never ending cycle of epic failure.

The US will never recover from Obama and Hillary will seal the US fate as a failed nation-state. Just saw today that some 500 major US Corporations are looking to leave the US in a process known as a Corporate Inversion, i.e., where a US Corporation buys a Swiss Corporation or UK Corporation and then elects its HQ as the recently acquired companies homeland country. Which Corporations are looking to leave? Walgreens, Coca Cola, GE, Microsoft, etc. The chickens are indeed coming home to roost as Democrats extend their economic model of success, Detroit, to the rest of the country. And of course, with the Republicans assistance along the way. Traitors all.

top topics

join