It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden opts out of presidential race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Biden says NO to running for President !!!

Joe has a few "reasons" and says he will still be vocal.

Now what happens ??

Hillary and Sanders are taking deep breaths of relief !!

Joe Biden opts out of presidential race

Vice President Joe Biden is decided to forgo a 2016 presidential bid, sources close to Biden tell CBS News' Chief White House Correspondent Major Garrett.

The decision ends months of speculation about whether Biden would step up to challenge Hillary Clinton, the current front runner for the Democratic nomination and his former Obama administration colleague.

The vice president took his time to consider whether he and his family had the "emotional energy" to endure another campaign, following the tragic death over the summer of his 46-year-old son Beau. While his fellow Democrats gave him his space, pressure mounted for Biden to come to a decision as Democratic voters, party operatives and deep-pocketed donors considered which candidate to line up behind.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm watching the press conference right now. I really liked what he had to say and the way he said it.
I'm also shocked to say I'm disappointed that he isn't running. And I have to admit I am a wee bit confused by that.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is sad news....

I mean, Beau's last dying words were " Dad, don't let the Clintons have the whitehouse... We need Biden values... gurgle..gasp.. rattle"

/sarcasm

Maybe he think's he'll make more money getting involved in Ukranian Oil like his son Hunter, after we supported the coup there... His friend who got 20 million in stimulus to open a high-end sports car dealership in Ukrain could be where he's headed next. I hear Ferrari salesmen make money.

Who knows... Or who cares... Let him fade away with his crony capitalism and corruption, and copping feels on poor ladies who have to be near the creepy bastard...

EDIT: Now thinking about it, when I consider Clinton sending Blumenthal all over Libya for business interests before we toppled tier government, and then Ukraine and seeing politicians getting business involvements there... War for personal profit is not the type of people we want in the whitehouse anyways. Right ?

edit on 21-10-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can't let anyone else interfere with Hillary's mandate.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is just posturing for the Clinton scandal outcome.

If something happens to her then he can step up without looking like he was against her.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess someone Finally told Joe............The Reality Is.......No one wants 4 to 8 More Years of Obamanation .

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I noticed he did not endorse any one...
Neither did Obama.

Interesting.....wait and see.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Posted one minute earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join