It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US planes violate Iranian airspace: reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Some concept of truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe we should all start with one thing in common.......be a good start.

We all believe in G_d.....in some way or form....regardless of the type of religion and/or country we are from.....kind'a like snow flakes.......all different...but all are snow flakes.

All simple old me i'z asking for...is...we all spend some time "dreaming" for a solution to this mess, just dream....imagine...pray...what have you, on all sides of the world...let's just do that for starters.

Because no way Me'z gon'a start sitting here typing away pointing fingers.....we must always remember that's G_d's job not ours. And from what I see happening a'lot more people in the future are gon'a be needing t'a come up with answer when they are face to face with you know who.

And for the non believers out there, let's just look at the last major disaster on this planet......there are reports of Temples surviving the Tsunami while the rest of the town was destroyed, if that aint' proof "eh". (oh and just to stop you in y'r tracks now)....even the "Wooden" temples survived while "brick" buildings washed away.

So....I hope this message gets' out to this beutifull world....because it is beutifull and dreams are possible if we all believe,

Take care to "all" my nieghbours in the world,
bless you all,
Sven

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Find me a credible source not some whacky right or left research foundation. A site or paper with "real" figures showing that the US has killed 100,000 civilians in Iraq. Most of the places you will find will point to the research done by a institue that dislikes the US.

You do the math.

Originally posted by svenglezz
First thanx for your insight "Mr. Nice",

Have read and taken some time to think of your thoughts....must say don't agree with some of your thoughts.

I feel you are reaching for things.......

We must rember the Middle East has Patiants....like no other place in this world....so to think that this "WAR" for 30 years as you noted is complety out of wak man. Because if that's the case ....man we are going to lose 4 sure. We must also take into account the loss of life in the Iraq war....100,000 people (MIN.) so you have "generations" (2 min.) that "hate" America......for what it has done to that country and continues to do to this day....so if we are in this for the long run....then we lost now. Don't forget Bush will be gone and a few more years and the middle east next generation is coming.....so the next 30 years will have more people that hate america then today (man it's gon'a be a lot).

Thus I hope my thoughts will in some way, open your world to peace rather than War answers,

Your Canadian Friend,
Sven

I just hope that maybe...just maybe...all countries could respect eachother instead of the WAR nuts' out there (and no way I pointing my finger). But Would luv to see what America would do if we had planes flying into our air space.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by Souljah

you can kill the poeple
but you can not control them.

learn that once and for all!!!

Don't you mean that it's easier to kill the people than to control them?

Well, that's your choice and it can be granted!

actually you can kill people, its easy, just drop bombs on them! but belive me, for every man, woman or child killed, there are ten new rebel fighters arising. so do the math!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
From the perspective of the Hunted: Danger is never visible enough, that someone not quite attached to his spirit-life can't stumble into it.

From the perspective of the Hunter: It's impossible for anyone to be so angry, that he kills everybody he >SEES

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello,

The 100,000 victims are the numbers from the UN, (but guess th'r a left wing institute now....2 you)

The 100,000 people are not necessary from bombs but include people killed by viloent acts and or diesiese.....and this number does not include....1000's of deaths during the "sanctions" on Iraq (due to lack of medicine).

Just to let you know....me'z not gon'a start looking around for the numbers for you.....take some time yourself and look around the net and you will find the numbers.

I pray you will see the light, and find the truth this war has caused and the deaths it has caused and will cause in the future.

Anywho, hope it helps,
Your Canadian Friend,
Sven

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sven, you CANNOT include deaths due to desease and such that stem from any sanctions. Saddam pocketed BILLIONS from the oil for food program DURING the sanctions. Dont blame the US because Saddam kept money that was meant for his people. Man your hatred has you blinded.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't hate....that's for sure....I love the US and I love Iraq, and I would fight to the death for both.

I have a big heart, and respect "all" people regardless of the color or religion.

But I do feel the numbers are real and feel you can include the deaths today...because the hospitals are Lacking (to say the least) basic supplies to help save peoples lives.

And with regards to the Sanctions.....they also killed peoples lives, regardless if Iraq (Saddam) kept some of it. The result is still thousand dead due to the sanctions. And in the last gulf war...many deaths w'r cause due to "bombs" laced with toxic radiation that lingers at the Bomb site. And we must not forget that at least Saddam had a "stable" enviroment for the people and the effort was there to help the people of Iraq (like basic things like "Water", "Electricity" etc. etc.) not t'a mention medicin.

But don't ask me....I'm just a hate free Canadian, ask someone who lives in Iraq and they may tell you if you ask with an open mind.

Thanx for the thoughts,
Y'r Canadian Friend,
Sven

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What is wrong with humans from beginning of creation
Brutal dem a never gonna change no I
Father give dem life dat dem turn to sufferation
Politics dem worship in dem rage
They will never make to rule my life
No matter what takes I'm breaking their breaks
With God love humanity survive
No matter what takes I'm breaking their breaks

In this world that seems so lost
Are we warriors, are we not?
So many battles I have fought
So many more, I'm a soldier of God
Men against men I don't understand
Hate breeds hate in this rat race
We against you, watching you fall
Follow me know, blood of my blood

soulfly - moses

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

While the world is "occupied" with being noble GW keeps his eye on "target". We now have another major battle group in the Indian ocean doing "humanitarian" aid...........for now.

Good 'ol G.W.
Well, he can mess with Iran all he wants. But.. we invade Iran, we WILL have a draft. Hope all you y'unguns out there are ready to do some time w/Uncle Sam.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Do you really think th'r gona' invade Iran?

Not like it effect's me in Canada, but would luv t'a hear if they are or are not?

(just for the record....I just joined the other day...and must say this is def. a cool site....thanx mainly to the people on it)

Thanx again everyone,
Y'r Canadian friend, Sven

I got this gut fealing they are....soon

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by svenglezz
Do you really think th'r gona' invade Iran?

Not like it effect's me in Canada, but would luv t'a hear if they are or are not?

(just for the record....I just joined the other day...and must say this is def. a cool site....thanx mainly to the people on it)

Thanx again everyone,
Y'r Canadian friend, Sven

I got this gut fealing they are....soon

possibility of invasion in iran? high.
quickly after the elections in iraq, the majority of u.s. forces leave the state of in "peace" and head east for iran, which they also attack from the west side, from afganistan and also from turkey.

i just hope that this is not going to happen,
because then russia and china willl start to get involved in this "war" and that dont sound too good.

not to mention how iran and russia are best buddies for number of years, exchanging oil for hi-technology weapon systems.

...in one word:

foolish!

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The old Nixonian phrase for it was, "mutually-assured destruction."

What Alien mindset has set us against our fellow humans, so that we all destroy each other?

This is insanity, gone to seed.

Maybe it's--like--the CEO at some CSC facility, whose problem-solving and "efficiency" expertise drive us all to the brink of extinction?

God help us.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We don't have near enough ground forces to even think about invading Iran. Take a hard look at their capabilities, force numbers, avowed tactics dealing with the USA and the sheer land mass. We can't even think about it right now. Our military is stretched (world-wide) to the breaking point.

Here's a good article by Pat Buchanan..

Bush's Checks Returning NSF

by Patrick J. Buchanan
A nation's foreign policy is bankrupt, Walter Lippmann wrote, when its strategic assets, its arms and alliances, are insufficient to cover its liabilities i.e., its commitments to defend critical territory and vital interests.

Japan's strike on Pearl Harbor and rapid seizure of Guam, Wake Island, and the Philippines, Lippmann wrote, revealed the bankruptcy of FDR's prewar policy. Lippmann apologized for having supported the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 that permitted Imperial Japan to gain naval parity with the United States in the Pacific.

U.S. foreign policy today is surely not bankrupt. The United States has a surplus of power to cover its vital interests. But, with his rhetoric, President Bush has been handing out promissory notes that our military and alliances cannot cover, if called in.
www.antiwar.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here's my big question. We have 150,000 troops in Iraq. I beleive thats counting command and support. 15,000 in Afganistan and various thousands stationed here and there.

Didn't we have a active military of over 400,000 before the Iraq war?

National Reserve and retired military are being called back from up to 7 years. I beleive we go through around 75,000 ground troops a year that retire. That could put the number being planned or being called back around the 400,000 mark easily.

Where are close to 1 million US troops at? Where are they going?

Truthfully I havent researched any of those numbers recently thats going from memory.

I may be overlooking something but it just seems that the administration and military leaders are planning to need many many more troops soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
Here's my big question. We have 150,000 troops in Iraq. I beleive thats counting command and support. 15,000 in Afganistan and various thousands stationed here and there.

Didn't we have a active military of over 400,000 before the Iraq war?

National Reserve and retired military are being called back from up to 7 years. I beleive we go through around 75,000 ground troops a year that retire. That could put the number being planned or being called back around the 400,000 mark easily.

Where are close to 1 million US troops at? Where are they going?

Truthfully I havent researched any of those numbers recently thats going from memory.

I may be overlooking something but it just seems that the administration and military leaders are planning to need many many more troops soon.

good question!
if that numbers are real for your army, then i guess they have lost alot of men, since they ae in need of more soldiers. you say there were 400.000 tropps in iraq, and now there are 150.000. do you mean 400.000 service man and woman in the army, airforce, marines and the navy, or just the main army core?

you said that the numbers are not from some valid source, but still that is alot of people you are talking about.

and where is one million of soldiers going?

to war my dear friend, to war.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The US doesn't need to send any troops to Iran. It will only take one. His name is GW and it will only take the sound of his voice to melt the place down. We should give all the Christains and Jews time to get out first then let the "bright light" shine.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If we had an administration whose motives were altruistic (regarding Iran) and knew what they were doing, we could actually do much towards covertly supporting the elements in Iran that want to overthrow the Mullahs. Then we'd have a pro U.S. Iran. Before we went and invaded and occupied Iraq, there were plenty of Iranians who wanted their political freedom and good relations with the West. BushCo. really screwed that one up.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
If we had an administration whose motives were altruistic (regarding Iran) and knew what they were doing, we could actually do much towards covertly supporting the elements in Iran that want to overthrow the Mullahs. Then we'd have a pro U.S. Iran. Before we went and invaded and occupied Iraq, there were plenty of Iranians who wanted their political freedom and good relations with the West. BushCo. really screwed that one up.

It must really feel good inside to know what every person in the world thinks of us. Or does it hurt? I mean what's it like to read the minds of millions of angry Muslims? Have you been Psychic all your life?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Because of the Iran/Iraq war, the majority of the Iranian population is young (under 35). Before the Iraq invasion they yearned to be out from under the control of those crazy freakin' moooolahs.

Now its pretty safe to say, after what we've done in Iraq, they prefer the monster they know to the one we have become.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join