It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the Future II Oct 22, 2015 Swiss Terrorist Threat Prediction USA Today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So far I think the only perdiction that came true was Diana,'s visit to washington.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So they edited the fake paper from the movie for re-release today? In the prop pic yes, the Swiss story is there, but the "story" on the Space film isn't? If so that is pretty telling considering it mentions"The Walk" which is real and out now. The BTTF connections to 9-11 are strange enough with the terrorist attacking Doc first at Twin Pines Mall which later becomes Lone Pine Mall, 2 towers attacked now there is one. The guy in the walk could be McFly's clone, even wearing the same clothes. To strange!

I still want my jet pack, flying cars, and my damn hoverboard please, I mean come on, it is the future after all!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

They allready did.
But notice:
The Lexus one does actually run on water.
(don't know if it runs over the water though)
But the article tells us it doesn't run on water.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Great Scott!

Lol, i knew it...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Anyone else see the commercial for it? Poor Doc Brown. He's probably off on some other big adventure trying to fix this world again.

edit on 10/21/2015 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
THIS seems about right in modern times-

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
THIS seems about right in modern times-

Yep...just waiting for that one to drop sooner rather than later....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
So they edited the fake paper from the movie for re-release today? In the prop pic yes, the Swiss story is there, but the "story" on the Space film isn't? If so that is pretty telling considering it mentions"The Walk" which is real and out now. The BTTF connections to 9-11 are strange enough with the terrorist attacking Doc first at Twin Pines Mall which later becomes Lone Pine Mall, 2 towers attacked now there is one. The guy in the walk could be McFly's clone, even wearing the same clothes. To strange!

I still want my jet pack, flying cars, and my damn hoverboard please, I mean come on, it is the future after all!

the PDF in the OP has to be a modern edit, especially the article at the bottom "match made in space". there's no way the actual prop had mentioned both forrest gump AND the walk back in 89, that would be insane.

Dae

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No no! Go have a watch at that link, its a real hover board that even works on water! Though I imagine the water would have to be very still like in the vid. No special flooring required - looked like a regular skate board track.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
None of it happens except the 'public is more gullible than ever'.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just read the op image is the USA today of today, they printed that as the front page, does anyone still buy the news paper to confirm?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Attack today in Sweden not Switzerland Google it I'm on mobile
edit on 22-10-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Maybe YOU are the psychic here. A masked man with a sword went into a school. Killed a teacher and injured a few kids. No word if this was a lone wolf nut job or terrorist connected, yet but it happened in Sweeden just a few hours ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemethink

Maybe YOU are the psychic here. A masked man with a sword went into a school. Killed a teacher and injured a few kids. No word if this was a lone wolf nut job or terrorist connected, yet but it happened in Sweeden just a few hours ago.

Well that is interesting, though I can't claim it as I had Sweden on the brain when meaning Switzerland. Sad day for Sweden though....that really sucks.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's implying there are Swiss Terrorists. Not Muslim extremists attacking the Swiss. It's a joke because they are neutral.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sweden sword attack: Two killed by masked attacker - www.bbc.co.uk...

Does this count... not sure but reminded me of this post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join