It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to go back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Back to the Future.

In Back to the Future 2 Marty and the Doc travel to the year October 21 2015.

And so to celebrate this particular movie milestone with conspiracy theory pertaining to future predictions of the Twin towers terrorist attack I bring this compelling video explaining the links of such. It also ties in another movie released this month which I wont spoil as to what that is but is does raise some spooky synchronicity.

edit on 21-10-2015 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Somebody tried really, really hard to create a link here.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Indeed. I am pretty sure someone posted this video on here a few days back?

I tried really hard to take it seriously but in the end it just tries to connect things that are just not there to connect IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Looks pretty convincing to me. You would have to be mentally blind not to see these connections. One or two might be coincidence, but not the many in this video. There are two many things pointing to a fore knowledge of the 911 incident in this, and so many other films and TV. Some people just aren't meant to see what is happening. They love the lies.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

This proves hollywood is run by the jews.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Looks pretty convincing to me. You would have to be mentally blind not to see these connections. One or two might be coincidence, but not the many in this video. There are two many things pointing to a fore knowledge of the 911 incident in this, and so many other films and TV. Some people just aren't meant to see what is happening. They love the lies.

What's the most convincing links for you in this video?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I actually posted this video just a few months ago in my 9/11 as predicted by Hollywood thread.

Then just a few days ago it was again posted in this thread

So this is now the third thread we have on ATS in as many months with this video featuring in the OP

I will repeat my thoughts on this however.

I genuinely believe this video was created as satire and that right now there is some 15 year old kid getting a good laugh at the "crazy truthers" who will believe this kind of rubbish. Its crap like this that brings down 9/11 truth, its rubbish like this that closes off the masses to the idea that 9/11 may have a hidden truth behind it and it pisses me off that some who proclaim to be "serious" about 9/11 truth will buy into crap like this.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Did no one else notice that this was created by Apophenia productions?

Apophenia (n.) - the spontaneous perception of connections and meaningfulness of unrelated phenomena

I think this just may be a ruse guys :^)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads as linked to above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join