It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many injured in a suspected arson attack against foreigners in Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

We can call them terrorists, idiots don't automatically use violence to terrorize people.
Idiots are just idiots, not bad people in general.

a reply to: markosity1973

So, the No Go zones in places like France are a figment of people's imagination?

Bureaucrats imagination, mostly politicians. Do I need to say more?

The Immams who claim that the Western nations they are in will become Islamic within 50 years are just joking?

Nope, they make a buck or two with fearmongery. Houellebecq said it would take 30 years, so what? People talk, some make a buck or two whilst doing so...

I'm not stupid enough to think that Islam as a faith can be stamped out, but I do think it can and should be kept in the Middle East where people want it and where it belongs.

Ideas give a sh!t about borders either, get a grip. Yes I do want them here for versatility and sincerly hope your type is a piece of past, soon to be ...erm... stamped out as you would put it.
You folks should be kept on the moon, where xenophobia and should_be_kept_ery belongs.

edit on 21-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Take a trip to Sunny Syria to an ISIS held city and then tell me if you still think all your hippie ideals hold true.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Right. Islam = ISIS only and other opinions must be hippiesque. Carry on!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Oh, so it's not true that while not all Muslims are terrorists but by a very long way, most terrorists are Muslim?

Carry on living in your Prozac induced Utopia then.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Most terroristic attacks in Germany are done by rightwing neonazis - attacks on politicians, arsonry, violence on others while demonstrating.

That is the far more present danger hereabout!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

all Muslims are terrorists

Ah, that brainchild. And all Christians follow the Ten Commandments I guees?

Get a life!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

all Muslims are terrorists

Ah, that brainchild. And all Christians follow the Ten Commandments I guees?

Get a life!

You just completely misquoted me, twisted my words out of context and see what you want to see, which is what I knew from your first post.

Since you love Islam sooo very much, you will be delighted to know that 100,000 odd of your best mates could be headed to Europe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But hey, Islam is the religion of peace, right?
edit on 22-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Don't embarr_ass yourself!

...It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

www.tehomet.net...

Agreed to disagree?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Agreed to disagree?

Trust me when I say this, because I am talking from personal experience here.....

All that hippie healy feely new age CRAP only works when you have it sweet in life. The truth is it is only sheer dumb blind luck that you get to enjoy a sheltered and happy existence. You can think as positive as you like and life can still totally suck

The wolves out there are just waiting to prey on you and take every last little bit of joy you have. If those 100,000 make it to Europe and that is where you live, life will become frightening for you all.
edit on 22-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

No, it does not.
You should see it for yourself, as all I can post here won't make you change your mind.

Don't believe propaganda, go and find out yourself. Oh, and don't spread propaganda, that is bad as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Most terroristic attacks in Germany are done by rightwing neonazis - attacks on politicians, arsonry, violence on others while demonstrating.

That is the far more present danger hereabout!

To you and to other Germans here, I have a question. What is the opinion/feelings of normal everyday Germans towards foreigners there nowadays? By everyday people I mean, engineers, doctors, cab drivers, working people. Are they becoming more xenophobic?
edit on 23/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Nope. They are rather frustrated due to failed politics, lack of housings and stuff. Most of the people I know are mad at our politiclowns and not at those refugees.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Nope. They are rather frustrated due to failed politics, lack of housings and stuff. Most of the people I know are mad at our politiclowns and not at those refugees.

As expected from the German people. I have always held them in high regard. Really informed and knowledgable people. Prost!
edit on 23/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A blaze tore through a migrant camp in Slovenia after refugees set fire to their tents in protest at their treatment, it was reported today.
Women and children were evacuated from the camp in Brezice, on the border with Croatia, as firefighters battled the blaze this morning.
The migrants were reportedly angry at delays in registering them and moving them on to the Austrian border, witnesses said.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... trol.html#ixzz3pPKcD9AU

youtu.be...

You knowt the news out if Europe is being filtered, one must not mention immigrants if they commit a crime.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
More than 50,000 migrants arrive in Greece in one week, the highest total of 2015
An influx of refugees and migrants arrive in Greece, desperate to reach Europe before winter sets in

www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />

Sweden said on Thursday it expected up to 190,000 migrants this year, putting unprecedented strain on a country famous for welcoming refugees but planning to house many in tents this winter.

uk.reuters.com...

Warning over British jobs as Calais migrants drive family businesses to bankruptcy

THOUSANDS of British jobs are at risk because of the increasingly violent methods used by migrants at Calais, Britain's top transport boss warned today.
www.express.co.uk...

The Latest: Germany eyes rejecting some migrants at border
www.sfgate.com...

www.sfgate.com...-8837362

IT Is pure insanity, no plan?

How do you allow hundreds of thousands into countries with no where to put them, or feed them.

There is something really fishy

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
GERMANY NOW PAYING FOR MIGRANTS TO GO HOME
www.breitbart.com...

However, in practice it will still take a long time before any new arrivals end up being deported. Once an asylum application has been filed, it can take up to five months to process, Weser Kurier says. Some applicants even have to wait a year before a decision as German bureaucrats struggle to cope with a surge in applications.

surge in applications

alrighty then
edit on 24-10-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, it does appear to be setting up a killing field in the us, but since the euros are largely gerbilled already and have no guns, a new great glorious third world ghetto over run with the second dumbest and all around lowest species on earth.

When you are a people that can fight you think how bad it will be. What is it like for people reduced to rakes and pitchforks, formerly some of the top folks on earth?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join