It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many injured in a suspected arson attack against foreigners in Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well every day an arson burns down a refugee home in Germany. But whats so special about this one. Well its a foreign workers living quaters. But they are not muslims, infact they are not blacks/Chinese/Indian/Vietnamese. They are Christian citizens of the EU from Bulgaria and Poland and their family.

The full report is expected to be out today but theres huge suspicions on right wing extremists. Usually this is the case. These people start out with peaceful protests against targets, as they get support they start becoming violent, as support rises so do the target groups, soon from Muslims, it becomes others like non muslim coloured people, then it becomes any foreigner even when its the same culture. After that they start attacking people of the same nationality as their own but who oppose their view, wich infact has taken place already when an extremist stabbed a German pro refugee supporter. Also recently the attack by PEGIDA supporters on the media, where reporters were beaten up and cameras broken.

Anyways heres the link
edit on 21/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have to intervent at your first sentence: nearly every day a *future* home for refugees is set on fire by some idiot.

But the very important thing is that there were no one in those homes, they were just in the status of being repaired for future use by refugees! At least, this last bit of responsibility those arsonist assumed. Until now, I have to admit.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Bulgarians and Poles?

In this link, no evidence has so far been found for arson. In this one, it draws parallels with recent arson incidents on refugee centres.

I guess we should wait for the results later today?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Bulgarians and Poles?

In this link, no evidence has so far been found for arson. In this one, it draws parallels with recent arson incidents on refugee centres.

I guess we should wait for the results later today?

Yea I agree, thats why I made it clear in the OP. There is high suspicion that it is arson. But today the report should be out.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I have to intervent at your first sentence: nearly every day a *future* home for refugees is set on fire by some idiot.

But the very important thing is that there were no one in those homes, they were just in the status of being repaired for future use by refugees! At least, this last bit of responsibility those arsonist assumed. Until now, I have to admit.

Previously only 'future' shelters were burnt. Now the right wing extremists are burning shelters which are occupied:

Asylum seeker in Germany dies in fatal fire 6th October 2015

4 killed 4 injured in arson on a refugee shelter 20th October 2015

As you can see, very recent. The so called 'idiots' have started taking lives. Should we keep on calling them idiots? There are many such incudents of people getting killed.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

To be honest, I'm feeling a bit beleaguered by the past few days of scaremongering and hysterics. No doubt some people will sympathise with the arsonists who burn down the buildings that are to house Muslim refugees. Even in this case, there are people who would sympathise with the arsonists (if true) for showing migrant workers they aren't wanted.

Seems like we're currently amidst a small storm of warring ideologies and economic pressures that are bringing the very worst out in people.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

To be honest, I'm feeling a bit beleaguered by the past few days of scaremongering and hysterics. No doubt some people will sympathise with the arsonists who burn down the buildings that are to house Muslim refugees. Even in this case, there are people who would sympathise with the arsonists (if true) for showing migrant workers they aren't wanted.

Seems like we're currently amidst a small storm of warring ideologies and economic pressures that are bringing the very worst out in people.

Its not that bad. Remember, its usually the bigots who are the loudest. To prove this we can consider the recent case of the German politician who got stabbed by the right wing extremist for her pro refugee stand, then won the elections by absolute majority!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

People are afraid,

They are afraid that the horrors of Wahabi Islam will infiltrate our own Western societies and they do not want it to happen and yes, they are resorting to extremes.

This is why we need to fix Syria, so we can send the refugees home and they actually have somewhere free from war and tyranny to return to. What they do with their religion and how they live it in their homeland is their own business. But people like me don't want that way of life forced on us over here.

Fix Syria and send them all home. It's a win - win for everyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Isn't it more likely to have been done by a Muslim reffugee? They're not fond of Christians.
edit on 21-10-2015 by TheBulk because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Isn't it more likely to have been done by a Muslim reffugee? They're not fond of Christians.

When there would be Christian Germans everywhere around him to target, why would he go to a small town to search out Christian Bulgarians and Christian Poles and target them?

I am quite surprised how you could so fluidly turn this into a Muslims against Christian attack. If you said the fire was accidental, it would have made more sense.

Till now no refugee has taken any German lives, while many refugees have lost theirs due to attacks by Germans.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

interesting times, another thread warns of "calls for a royal coup" in Saudi i Arabia ie attack on the
US $ petrodollar, European nations over run with Syrian refugees -
Rising nationalism and unemplyment in EU - maybe conditions are being engineered for WW3
grey clouds on the horizon - not looking good

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It'd be a good start if people would stop throwing petrol and matches on the fire. All smoke and flames to confuse and create fear. We need to remember that some of the noisiest complainants can have ulterior motives and agitate for political reasons. Some people actually enjoy seeing hatred increased against specific populations; it's like cultural sadism.

When it comes to the point of people being so dehumanised (and dehumanising) as to burn people in their beds, we should step back and catch our breaths. We should, although it isn't easy, look at what people say and post and ask ourselves what they, personally, want to achieve?

There's no clear picture that I can see. I guess the best thing is for people to dial back the hatred and the emotion and that's just not part of human nature...least not the large part that creates, and is prone to, hysteria and/or hatred.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Fix Syria ? By bombing them ?how do you fix a country by destroying it ?..

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Saalfeld, the first linked_to item, seems to be the arsonr y of a suicidal man.

Pforzheim, your second linked_to item, is most likely not a piece of arsony, but of a faulty lpg-powered space-heater.

No arsonry yet to kill refugees.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If I may.. (The author is a Canadian, btw.)
Too. much.

Look for yourself.
Link
Source

Edit: Yeah, sorry for the bad taste.. But.. Whats the world without a laugh in the face of terror?
edit on 21 10 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 21 10 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

People are afraid,

They are afraid that the horrors of Wahabi Islam will infiltrate our own Western societies and they do not want it to happen and yes, they are resorting to extremes.

This is why we need to fix Syria, so we can send the refugees home and they actually have somewhere free from war and tyranny to return to. What they do with their religion and how they live it in their homeland is their own business. But people like me don't want that way of life forced on us over here.

Yes because each and every one of those hundreds of thousands refugees want to force us to live under sharia law. Even if they all are extremists,which they are not,how would it even be possible for a such small group to force 750 million europeans to change their way of life? Its not fear,it is stupidity
edit on 21-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think part of the problem is, as set out below in Article 8 the United Nations Declaration of Indiginous People, many Europeans and British people feel they are being forced to integrate and assimilate and don't feel like they have any redress because whenever they try to raise concerns with Governments or anywhere (even places like ATS) they are called xenophobic, racist, bigoted The ugly side of that is you then get far right groups carry out acts such as this. I think peoples concerns need to be listened to by Europe's leaders! The can't possibly think this can carry on the way it is without ill feeling. There have been 29,000 have crossed Macedonia and Slovenia since Friday. Lets not forget that is just from Greece, these migrants are also coming from Italy and I have read today there are lot coming through Russia now as well. Europe is at breaking point and if they don't start listening I'm afraid this is the start of things to come.

Article 8
1. Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be
subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture.
2. States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and
redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them
of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values
or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing
them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of forced population transfer which has the aim
or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of forced assimilation or integration;
(e) Any form of propaganda designed to promote or incite
racial or ethnic discrimination directed against th people a reply to: markosity1973

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

"bombs of love"...
....i am all for free speech

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: markosity1973

Fix Syria ? By bombing them ?how do you fix a country by destroying it ?..

By ending the war (Russia seems to have the best plan at the moment) and then ensuring a democratic reform is held in the nation to give the people a chance to have a say what they want and give it to them.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Yes because each and every one of those hundreds of thousands refugees want to force us to live under sharia law. Even if they all are extremists,which they are not,how would it even be possible for a such small group to force 750 million europeans to change their way of life? Its not fear,it is stupidity

So, the No Go zones in places like France are a figment of people's imagination?

The ongoing agitation by Islamic groups in every nation that they should be allowed legal pluralism in order to be able to practise Sharia law is something you support? The Immams who claim that the Western nations they are in will become Islamic within 50 years are just joking?

I'm not stupid enough to think that Islam as a faith can be stamped out, but I do think it can and should be kept in the Middle East where people want it and where it belongs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join