It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Wall, you are from china, right ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Unit 731 really did exist Xoas, it had facilities all over occupied Asia. The most notorious and largest facility was Pingfan in Northern China. This is where most of their bio weapons work was done.
The Chinese prisoners were called logs to reduce their humanity.
Even today China suffers isolated outbreaks of plague caused by the release of infected animals into the countryside before the Soviet advance.

Thank you, Mad Scientist. You seems not so bad, even though we fought several times. I feel happy that you can tell the truth. From my Judge XAOS and FRY2 are Japanese, they are just making confusion on the post, trying to attract people's attention from the pictures I posted, from the crimes, the attrocities that Japanese made in WWII; trying to mask the truth of the Japanese CRUelty, the unhumanility.
Japanese is a very bad nation. They are now try to deny that they ever invaded into China, into Asia, even though there are so many bloody facts. Just like XAOS, just asking: Did 731 ever exist?!!!!!. he is a very disgusting guy, alway say something make me disgusting!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Greatwall, why do you have so much anger? You cannot do anything with these photos. Sure now we have seen that the Japanese of WW2 were inhuman in their disregard for life. You can gain nothing from it. There is no longer anyone around to punish. They have all died, and this is a good thing. Yes, they were terrible, they were sick, but THEY ARE DEAD. And you cannot do anything about it. Modern Japan has nothing to do with the Nippon of fifty years ago. There are many greater evils in the world. I am not Japanese, and I laugh at that accusation. Focus on your own country GW, or focus on North Korea, they are the current evils in Asia, not Japan.

This thread has gone on far enough, and I feel that further posts in it will go nowhere. Goodbye.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Xaos,
You are a lying Japanese DOG whose ugliness masks only your deception. Surely, the truths GreatWall has brought before us all to see scare you, for you know, now, that Japan, and all of its animals, shall soon die. You, and your ugly japanese words, shall soon fall away from theses pages as we all laugh at them. Laugh! Do you understand that, you animal and sympathizer of butchers??? Though it may scare you, we are all beginning to see what you are trying to do. You are trying to make us think those photos from Tianamen and Tibet were real. Such are the lies of Japanese dogs like yourself. You are an ugly, ugly man with ugly, animal words-- words like a dog barking. Truelly, GreatWall has shown your lies as dust in the wind. Long live China, and long live the People's Party!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Geez, let me prolong this thread by calling you both government run dogs.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You are the dog, Freddie, and I think we both know that this, and it's related thread, are dead dogs of threads

PS I wonder if the iraqi infomation minister is a member here?

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I am opinonated but am a run dog to nobody. Hi, Ladette, just guessing.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I don't know if I can make the generalisation that all Japanese are dogs. Xoas has a valid point about it happening 60 years ago.
However as Greatwall has already stated Japanese school textbooks gloss over all of this. They even go so far as to say the occupied Pacific countries gained culturally and economically from Japanese occupation. How ridiculous.
The Japanese should follow the example set by the Germans. Tell your future generations the truth about what happened so it won't be reapeated again.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
LOL onlyIMD,

Bah! I no dog, dogs are food. If I am dog, you are cattle. Ugly lie telling government cattle. HAI! I am no Japanese. I want to be Japanese. Japanese are not animal. Japanese honor! HAI!

XA
S

top topics

<< 1   >>

join