It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret US prisons you've never heard of before

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I saw this coming. The American people will all be seen as potential terrorists. BEWARE YOUR NEIGHBOR! Once the public accepts this, they will be dis-empowered. Major security initiatives will be implemented in order to "protect" the American people. Martial Law will try to creep in like it's here to rescue you from all the 'potential terrorists' around you (and 'poentual terrorists' will be anyone with speaks against them.)

Here's an ugly term for you: 'Unprivileged Belligerents'. These are unwanted journalists in war zones. They can be killed for trespassing. Reminds me of 'the Undesirables' that eugenicists write off. Only, in a way, it's even colder because there's no fear (bigotry) behind it, but a complete uncaring and highly elitist mentality.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

So if you're worried about going to one of these. Just make a membership on here and you will be safe. Sound logic.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They bastardized the election process with electronic vote rigging and we didn't do anything.

They instituted Free-Speech zones and nobody did anything.

They put drones in our skies and we didn't do anything.

They censor the Internet and our daily news and we don't do anything.

They murder our countrymen in mass and we don't do anything.

They send our military to die for their ill gotten riches and we don't do anything.

They pit black against white, Muslims against Christians, Homosexual against Heterosexual, left against right and we allow it to happen.

They poison our food, our water supply and our skies and we just sit.

Talk is cheap. The world is full of useless eaters and they know it.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

No, because they don't call it the same thing.

Therefore it isn't the same thing as nazi germany, even if it is, because they call it something different.......

Mmmm, Hmmmm.....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well if I go missing.... that's what happened

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The journalist stated clearly that most, if not all, of the CMU prisoners are Muslim.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Honestly Nazi Germany is already here and beginning to be active in the US. The only hope now is to pray you are on the right side of the line when the curtain call comes. You know, the same line the Jews and many others were on the wrong side of?

Unfortunately members here..well you see where i am going.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
73 inmates across a couple of facilities. Somehow I feel this isn't much a threat to little Ole me.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Agents are being dispatched. I mean... friendly people who want to meet you.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does it mention anywhere that these people have had their rights violated? Pretty loose words used in the OP to describe terrorist activities. It sounds to me like these are all convicted felons that have had their communication with the outside world curtailed for reasons regarding their conviction. They are still allowed 4 hours a month to communicate with the outside world.
edit on 21-10-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Hey now don't try to find a logical reason for the existence of this prison within a prison. That's so un conspiracy of you. Not cool!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Does it mention anywhere that these people have had their rights violated? Pretty loose words used in the OP to describe terrorist activities. It sounds to me like these are all convicted felons that have had their communication with the outside world curtailed for reasons regarding their conviction. They are still allowed 4 hours a month to communicate with the outside world.

Did you watch the video? One guy was convicted of sending medical aid to Iraqi civilians. Yeah, real dangerous criminal who needs to be put in social isolation.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

Check out was has and is being built just East of Florence, Arizona. You will be shocked.

Now that looks like an interesting place. Nice huge prison and homeland security detention center.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Didn't want to watch the video, so I looked at one of the links. The loaded words have already jaded the story, and I am not interested in watching a propaganda video. Edit... OK, tried the video and my concerns were confirmed
edit on 21-10-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
But but but I thought your guns were meant to stop this?

Maybe you guys should have spent just as much time and energy on your other rights as you have on your 2nd?

Otherwise all your going to end up with is yoyr guns and nothing else!
edit on 21-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Communication Management Unit (CMU)
In other words a dark hole where the world never hears from you again.
Think I'd rather be taken out back behind the chemical shed and shot...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Sounds like the plot from the 1935 book It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis which was about what happens when Fascism comes to America and the book feature Concentration Camps/Secret Prisons in American soil.

Even without this story, fascism has come to America.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: starviego

Isn't this how they did it in Nazi Germany?

I call them "Not-Sees". Look up "Targeted Individual".

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
They ever stick me into one of these they better kill me or keep me cause I will # their # up when I get out I aint got no skin in this game either.

I have been a TI on a few occasions and it did not scare me or fool me one bit. These guys think they are so smart and such great patriots but I would simply ignore them when they approached me.

If they ever took it too far I would have killed one of them.
edit on 21-10-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If the US were anything like Nazi Germany, all our police, politicians, most professors, and celebrities would be in the express lane to the "showers" for working for you know who...

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join