It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two features that we could really use here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
First. A way to find people who reply to you and possibly group them.
Second. Invite to private discussion which only participates can view until it is released.

Think about the potential here! Less can mean more.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

If you look at your messages in the upper right (looks like an envelope), one of the tabs directs you to responses to you from others.

As for the second idea, I would think it goes against the community aspect of our board here.

Hope that helps!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

At the top of he ATS webpage there's an icon that looks like two cartoon dialog bubbles. It's sandwiched between a speedometer looking icon and a circle with an "I" inside it. If you click that, it shows you all the replies to posts you've made. You can just click on them and be taken right to the reply! Easy peasy!

Not sure how the second one would work or really benefit ATS? Maybe if you could explain your idea a little bit more? Perhaps what you are describing is more like a group U2U or PM?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You know I never noticed that there? I think maybe because it blends in more on the white site layout. I've always found my replies by the method I mentioned. Learn something new every day.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

LOL -- your way works just the same. I use both. If I'm already looking at my PM's I'll just click the other tab. Kind of redundant, but it's a nice "bookmark" if you will straight to the replies!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Thanks! I seem to look for things and never find them when they are in front of me.

new topics

top topics

join