It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
During my little research I found a few interesting videos. Probably especially anti-masons should watch them, because these videos answer most of the questions and deny popular misconceptions.

A View of Freemasonry

Friend to Friend Video

The Next Great Mason

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
During my little research I found a few interesting videos. Probably especially anti-masons should watch them, because these videos answer most of the questions and deny popular misconceptions.

A View of Freemasonry

Friend to Friend Video

The Next Great Mason

If you can find "Unseen Journey" or "Architects of Freedom" they're good as well. I *believe* "Architects of Freedom" can be purchased directly (by anyone) from the Supreme Council in Washington DC (This is the place GLeamer calls the "Grand Mason Hall" or something to that effect)

www.srmason-sj.org...

Regards,

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks, I look for these videos.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How Viable Of An Information Resource Compendium
Is The Hiram Key
I've Read This Book And Found It Fascinating
And Have Had Several Mason Friends/Family
And Never Considered Them To Be Eating
Small Children

www.grandlodgescotland.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet Master Cowboy
Is The Hiram Key
Small Children

www.grandlodgescotland.com...

My gripe with this book was that it assumed a LOT. Like linking Hiram Abif to Seqenenre Tao. I am not saying that its impossible, but all the events surrounding the death of Seqenenre and the Priest were all assumed. Its a great theory, but it could be argued without a little more proof.

I also believe these guys push the edge of their oath by writing down certain ritual acts. I believe Masonic Light could better clarify this though.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet Master Cowboy
Is The Hiram Key
Small Children

I, too, have read The Hiram Key and several others like it. I'm always suspicious when speculation is stated as fact (look at THK and see how many foot-notes there are...or aren't) It's an interesting read, but about 99% (or more) fiction. As far as Masonic research goes, it doesn't belong on the shelf with legitimate Masonic books.

A learned Mason on another list once made the statement that the book wouldn't make a good door stop, but I completely disagree with this. I've found that if you tear out the first 27 pages, fold the front cover backwards and jam it in tightly...it makes a mighty fine door-stop.

Regards

John

new topics

top topics

join