It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Yet everyone seems content to go 'Ooh woo gosh gee' and leave it at that.

Instead, it seems as if most of you are using this to entertain yourselves and reinforce your belief in conspiracy theories.

You use the term you and everyone a lot, what are you doing? Have you done other then read research and speculate like the rest of us?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It was not until the bank account balances ran to zero in 2013 and the lender foreclosed that Pia was finally discovered.

According to The Detroit Free Press, two repairmen, hired to fix a hole in the roof in 2014, found Pia’s mummified body, lying in the back of her Jeep Liberty, parked in her garage.
(The house would have been checked by the lender that foreclosed the hole ordered fixed 2014 at which point they wanted the body found.)

Some info in this may be of interest.

In June 2013, Edward Snowden – at the time a Booz Allen employee[39] contracted to NSA projects – publicly disclosed details of classified mass surveillance and data collection programs, including PRISM. The alleged leaks are said to rank among the most significant breaches in the history of the NSA[40] and led to considerable concern worldwide. Booz Allen condemned Snowden's leak of the existence of PRISM as "shocking" and "a grave violation of the code of conduct and core values of our firm".

en.wikipedia.org...

The Carlyle Group is an American multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in Washington, D.C. As one of the largest private equity and alternative investment firms in the world, The Carlyle Group specializes in four key business areas: corporate private equity, real assets, global market strategies, and investment solutions.

en.wikipedia.org...

As OP states

Systematics, Inc
One of the lawyers Stephens hired to represent the company was a bright young attorney named Hillary Rodham. After she joined the Rose Law Firm, Stephens employed the firm and engaged its partners — including the now-married Hillary Rodham Clinton, Vince Foster and Webster Hubbell — in several of his ventures.[2]

The Stephens Group’s relationships with Stephens Production and Systematics/Alltel endure to this day.

This is very convoluted but Jackson Stephens, head of Stephens, Inc part of the Stephens family that helped launch Systematics, a new data processing software company.
www.stephensgroup.com...

Is connected to the Bush family in various ways and much else including oil and banking

Little Rock investment house Stephens Inc., which his brother W. R. "Witt" Stephens had started in 1933. Forged out of a bible, belt buckle, and bond business, by 1994 Stephens Inc. was listed as one of the biggest institutional shareholders in 30 large multinationals including the Arkansas based firms Tyson Foods, Wal-Mart and Alltel. Stephens is the father of Jackson Stephens, Jr. and Warren Stephens.

en.wikipedia.org...

It was Stephens who suggested in the late 1970s that BCCI purchase what became First American Bankshares in Washington, D.C. BCCI later acquired First American's predecessor, Financial General Bankshares. At the time of the Harken investment, UBS was a joint-venture partner with BCCI in a bank in Geneva, Switzerland. Bakhsh has been an investment partner in Saudi Arabia with Gaith Pharoan, identified by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board as a "front man" for BCCI's secret acquisitions of U.S. banks.

Stephens, Inc. played a role in the Harken deal with Bahrain as well. Former Stephens bankers David and Mike Edwards contacted Michael Ameen, the former chief of Mobil Oil's Middle East operations, when Bahrain broke off 1989 talks with Amoco for a gas and oil exploration contract. The Edwardses recommended Harken for the job and urged Ameen to get in touch with Bahrain, which he did.

To much to post center of this page
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

edit on 4-11-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I sent you something....

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I will check it out.

BTW, her Jeep Liberty was a 2003 making a 2005 death plausible.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
In case we have some new comers to this case:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's only gotten weirder over the years especially with recent events.Not only that but the BBCI was also connected to this.The Iran/Contra era is one of the many tentacles of this beast.There is also allegations that The Russians or some other country sold PROMIS to Bin Ladin.
edit on 043030p://2026 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 043030p://2126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 043030p://2226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 043030p://2326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 043030p://4226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have found the truth is often more far out than I imagined.
The input in both of your comments is much appreciated...thanks!

So a connection also to the trade centers the same

The company, first Securacom and then Stratesec, a Kuwait/American corporation, was chaired by a cousin of George, Marvin and Jeb, Wirt D. Walker III. "Walker" as in George Walker Bush and George Herbert-Walker Bush. That means at least two relations to the Bush family had stakes in a company that handled electronic security at the World Trade Center.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Walkers. the Stevens, the Bush family's ties and ties
www.stephensgroup.com...

Jackson Stephens also helped arrange a loan for George Bush, Jr. from a
BCCI affiliate in Switzerland so he could buy a chunk of Harken Energy.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Stephens, Inc., also helped introduce the BCCI virus into US banking in 1978 when it arranged the sale of Bert Lance's National Bank of Georgia to BCCI front man Ghaith Pharoan. (The head of Stephens, Inc., Jackson Stephens, is a member of President Bush's exclusive "Team 100," a group of 249 wealthy individuals who have contributed at least $100,000 each to the GOP's presidential-campaign committee.)

www.georgewalkerbush.net...

"Stephens was the investment banker for Harken Energy, which in early 1990 won rights to drill for oil off Bahrain -- surprising since the company had never drilled an offshore well. Further questions were raised because presidential son George W. Bush, a friend of Stephens, serves on Harken's board. (The San Diego Union Tribune, 17 January 1992)

www.globalresearch.ca...
Harken Energy scandal
en.wikipedia.org...

The centerpiece of the family's $1 billion empire is Stephens Inc., one of the largest investment banking firms off Wall Street. In addition to its 38 percent interest in Worthen Bank, the family owns stakes in oil and natural gas, utilities, nursing homes, waste management, diamond mining and hog farming.

So Bush friend put Clinton in office.

Early in the game, the Stephenses raised $100,000 in Arkansas to get Clinton's candidacy up and running. Then last spring, when Clinton was trailing both George Bush and Ross Perot, Worthen Bank supplied the cash- starved campaign with a $3.5 million line of credit.

"Nobody knows how influential Mr. Stephens will be in the next administration, but I would be surprised if his counsel isn't called on from time to time."

The Stephens businesses are often represented by the Rose law firm, where Hillary Clinton has been a partner.

(as was true for Systematics ..Alltel Corporation)
articles.philly.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thank you for posting all of this. This is exactly why I believe the two parties are infected with the same stench thanks to the Bushes and Clintons.

You've followed the same path I have.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I don't know if you saw this comment I left on Cecil Goeldner's son-in-law, Abdullah Al Ahmadi: Comment

Khalid-al Mansour was a close advisor to at least two Saudis linked to BCCI.

edit on 7-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't know if you saw this comment I left on Cecil Goeldner's son-in-law, Abdullah Al Ahmadi: Comment

Khalid-al Mansour was a close advisor to at least two Saudis linked to BCCI.

Yes I saw that great thread...I tried to share that with someone who refused to believe it...happens all the time no one will dig or even look when someone else does. I guess it is too much trouble, we have garbage piled up let's not look maybe we won't fall in and can ignore the stench!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If information is not delivered by a sanctioned media source then it doesn't deserve consideration to most people.

That's particularly sad, in this situation, because the information is completely unfiltered and comes directly from Obama's uncle, himself.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

sanctioned media source

Not to mention such sources are owned by the persons in question.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Great work,SeaWorthy and MotherMayEye!
Here's an article I found regarding activities in and around The Cabazon Res in California:The Octopus Conspiracy The Wirt Walker connections to this and 9/11 are interesting.I also have an old news report about PROMIS here:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Wow...this is a really great read! And ATS is even mentioned! I haven't watched the news report yet but I am going to when I have a quiet moment.

Thank you for posting this!

edit on 8-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye You are most welcome!
The news show covers the Australian connections of the case.The USA modified the software and Mossad may have as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
The Octopus Conspiracy The Wirt Walker connections to this and 9/11 are interesting.I also have an old news report about PROMIS here:

I finally watched the entire video. It was incredibly informative, thank you again.

I am pretty sure I heard Sarah McClendon asking Bush Sr. about the INSLAW affair at the end. She also grilled Bill Clinton on the Boland Amendment and the Iran Contra scandal. I wish there were journalists, these days, with balls the size of hers.

Also, I wish Casalaro didn't tease that he was about to break the story. He took a chance doing that. It would behoove anyone with information on this story to report as they go along and if they have not corroborated something, be forthcoming with that info. I would rather see him have to defend a defamation suit than dead.
edit on 11-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye Yeah,if a reporter did that these days they would not fire them but the the newspaper or network would also be exiled.Casolaro had some support among the military and the brass going by the footage of Danny's funeral you think the guy was one of his sources from the DOD?

edit on 033030p://4526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
a reply to: MotherMayEye Yeah,if a reporter did that these days they would not fire them but the the newspaper or network would also be exiled.Casolaro had some support among the military and the brass going by the footage of Danny's funeral you think the guy was one of his sources from the DOD?

Casalaro is a new player to me. I am only now aware of him, thanks to you and a few other comments on this thread. It's going to take me some time to sort through what happened to him, so I don't have any worthy input into your question.

In the last few years, I've actually been looking at several other people that were connected to the initial controversy that led me to find Obama's uncle's web address and discover the PROMIS/INSLAW scandals. That controversy has never been fleshed out by anyone, so I've been occupied by it for some time. If you are interested in hearing about it, BTW, I can message you. I don't know how much you enjoy playing detective, but perhaps it might spark your interest.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye Sure send it over.
I think Casolaro is the key to it all.If he didn't really have anything why where his files taken? As for the Aussie connection they got screwed by their closest allies and their intelligence community is too proud to admit it.Did Pia stumble across The Octopus in the course of her work? What did you think of the former Mossad agent's story? They went after him until he got asylum.There's the Cabazon reservation and the various crimes and weapons tests.Wackenhut and other sinister companies then we have the Iran/Contra operators and old George H.W.Bush lurking about the case.I feel for The Hamiltons they were robbed by the DOJ.
edit on 113030p://1926 by mike dangerously because: Editing.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I am Pias sister who loved and miss her dearly I respect what your doing and would like to know what more we can do to figure out who murdered her, thankyou.
-Paula

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join