It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

We are talking about the same animal but just different parts of the anatomy.

The worlds leading Nation Empire conquering and colonizing primitive tribal lands of technically primitive people via military force is not a refugee crisis, nor "immigration".

It is easy to see why you would think it different and separate, when we were thought of as primitive. I can see why it is considered different because these immigrants, are coming into civilized lands, populated with civilized people, so of course it is different.

Where the immigrants today, are coming seeking a better life for themselves, the immigrants of old, came to America, came to bring a better life to the primitive savages.

Well, bless their sweet little hearts.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Indigo5

We are talking about the same animal but just different parts of the anatomy.

The worlds leading Nation Empire conquering and colonizing primitive tribal lands of technically primitive people via military force is not a refugee crisis, nor "immigration".

It is easy to see why you would think it different and separate, when we were thought of as primitive. I can see why it is considered different because these immigrants, are coming into civilized lands, populated with civilized people, so of course it is different.

Where the immigrants today, are coming seeking a better life for themselves, the immigrants of old, came to America, came to bring a better life to the primitive savages.

Well, bless their sweet little hearts.

(A) Technically primitive...as in technology. Not cultural or otherwise.
(B) Civilized is an ethnocentric term. No, I don't consider what European settlers did to Native Americans civilized.
(C) No....The Colonists came as agents of the British Empire to colonize and exploit the "new world"...no one came to "bring a better life to the primitive savages".

The comparison horribly fails on every front that might be remotely relevant and frankly I can't discern what you are driving at aside from trying to morph my posts into something convenient for whatever you are driving at.

Nothing personal. But not really interested in this kind of disconnected debate...G'Day..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
This video is made by a young Swedish male, who is obviously very sarcastic and angry. His sarcasm can actually be a little comical at times so it's entertaining.

But I'm putting it here because of newspaper clips, the attitude of Swedish government officials toward immigration, and their general feelings about it. Other than this young man, he makes a point that most Swedes want this immigration, and don't mind the country becoming Muslim. So, I don 't think I will be concerned about Sweden anymore. If this is what they want, then they should have it. Bear in mind this guy is mocking the officials and the papers, but listen to what they say. Do you get the same impression?

If half of the things he said were true, good luck Sweden! Looks like they are in a hurricane of political correctness. I thought America was getting bad...

"So, I don't think I will be converned about Sweden anymore"

Well, one should always consider if the media is presenting public opinion in an honest matter. It seems like a constant practice in today's mainstream media to present public opinion in a way that favors their views.

I wouldn't give up on the Swedes yet! I think it's just the current epidemic of political correctness.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I read some follow-up things about Sweden after I posted that. That vid is about two years old. It does appear people are beginning to talk about it now, although their President (or PM, can't remember) has said "Sweden belongs to Muslims". There are political groups rising up to oppose so much immigration, but it seems like they are not getting as much support as the mainstream, so I don't know. My attitude is "they do what they do".

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The concept that the Irish in America for example "wanted to assimilate" is accurate...as is the reality that there were folks just like yourself who claimed the "Irish" were different and would never assimilate.

They say they do not want to... do you think it is an act, they are lying? And if so, Why? What is the purpose of lying about that?

Mass immigration waves due to Economics, Famine and War...

The claims be large segments of the native populations that some particular culture is by it's very nature unable to assimilate...they are criminals, murderers, will steal jobs and out-breed natives...

I get the feeling you are commenting on the recent wave of immigrants, and not the topic of the OP?
Yes, I am seeing some pretty extreme and ridiculous things being said about that. But that is not what I am commenting on.

I was speaking about the muslim population of France that has been there for three or four generations.
They certainly aren't stealing jobs, I never said that. There is a strong criminal element in the ghettos, as there is any ghetto, and yes murder is sometimes committed, along with theft, weapons and drugs trafficking, etc.

That is not anything new, no. Never claimed it was.
Because this population is arab, and coming from Muslim background, the troubled second and third generation of immigrants (born here) get into crime, then become vulnerable to being "saved" by jihadists recruiting them.

Religions do rise up and undertake spreading their influence at certain points in time, and it often involves a lot of violence, just as Christianity.
I never claimed this was new. On the contrary, I wrote a post on another thread saying exactly that this morning.
Humanity will continue. But analyzing and being aware of current events can be helpful for protecting your family when you are close to these events, as I am.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's an awesome video and thanks for sharing. I've been trying to find good sources that have at least English subtitles. I'll be checking out his other videos. Speaking of, I can't believe the stories he just told in this one. A radical gets a job and refuses to shake his new boss's hand be cause she's a woman? Files a complaint against his boss for racism only to receive payment for his troubles? ?? Wow. I just don't know what to say. Something really really f*cked up going on over there in Europe. It's like invasion of the body snatchers! No joke. Just wtf are the politicians doing over there?? It boggles the mind. In fact, boggles my mind to think something very very sinister is going on.

I am not alone thinking this am I? Something very sinister.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
This video is made by a young Swedish male, who is obviously very sarcastic and angry. His sarcasm can actually be a little comical at times so it's entertaining.

But I'm putting it here because of newspaper clips, the attitude of Swedish government officials toward immigration, and their general feelings about it. Other than this young man, he makes a point that most Swedes want this immigration, and don't mind the country becoming Muslim. So, I don 't think I will be concerned about Sweden anymore. If this is what they want, then they should have it. Bear in mind this guy is mocking the officials and the papers, but listen to what they say. Do you get the same impression?

It sounds like their problem is very similar to ours.
We run into problems partly because of this great fear of being racist, which has gone into overcompensation.
But also, there is a complex mess within the issues of freedom of religion, because Islam is not just a religion- it is a political ideology. That blurs the lines.

But the practices of that religon-politcal ideology are so far from those of the western culture, even without judging that they are "evil" (I don't believe in a static good and evil) the culture clash is enormous. Like I wonder what it was like when european settlers moved in with the native americans and they had practices that seemed utterly barberic to the natives- like killing all the buffalo and leaving the corpses to rot. The shock was probably really difficult to deal with.

The treatment of women is an example of such a clash. In my last job, the head of the establishment was a woman. There was this nursing aid, a young arab guy, who was very nice and likeable.
Except that he refused to acknowledge the superiority of the director because she was a she. Not only not shaking hands, but would barely look at her, and if she spoke to him, he would look away and simply ask when her second (the man just under her) would be coming in, or where he was. He would only listen if the messages went through him.

I admit, I found that irritating. I had a great amount of respect for her- she was an awesome boss, my feelings were not objective. But we all just kind of look down and decide not to talk about it. We certainly don't want to be racist, and don't want to get in the way of him practicing his religion.

In one instance like this, we can all work around it. The question is, on a larger scale, in some places, the places of women begin to suffer. If she worked in Marseille, and the majority of her employees are arab, how could she possibly keep this post?

I don't really claim to have answers, I just am looking at the nature of the problems.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I think the biggest difference between Muslims and most other religions that I know of; is tolerance. Muslims in my experience have no tolerance for anybody that's not a Muslim. Here is an example: In the West, we are accepting all these refugees from Muslim countries (Tolerance, Humanity). I'm pretty sure that most, if not all Muslim countries would refuse to accept non-Muslims to enter their countries in droves like Muslims are doing in Western countries (Intolerance). Without going into detail, I know what I’m talking about, I’ve lived it. You on the other hand my friend, already drank the Kool-Aid.
And yes, Muslims will keep flooding into Western Countries more and more until they take over and force everyone to conform. You can laugh and talk about fear mongering and intolerance, but all people need to do is look at the news.

Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

edit on 28-10-2015 by stelth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

How many times do I have to keep debunking that same crap? Seriously, what's the point? Y'all never listen so it's like talking to a wall (err, like typing to a wall... wait... hmmm, "typing the same responses to the same accusations is similar to talking to a wall, since it wouldn't listen either.")

Before I begin, what translation did you quote? I want to see a copy of that version of the "Qur'an" because those are summaries & interpretations of what the Qur'an says, completely devoid of context & twisted to fit the anti-Islamic talking points. Here's a site with 6 different translations of the Qur'an, so we can compare them. Quran.com I'll be using the Pickthall translation & I'll be using this site because it''ll be easier for the readers to view the entire Surahs on one page.

And as a side note, why don't y'all ever quote the revelation/Surah "Al-Kafirun" (The Disbelievers)? God revealed it specifically to command us to say this to disbelievers:

1. Say: O disbelievers!
2. I worship not that which ye worship;
3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

As for your post:

1. 2:191. This part of the 2nd Surah (Al-Baqarah, "The Cow") is going over rules of war. Now let's read what it actually says & in context (Pickthall translation, www.khayma.com...):

190. Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

192. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Now wait a second, quoting it in context gives a completely different interpretation, doesn't it?

2. 9:123. This part of the 9th Surah At-Taubah (Repentance) is clearly talking about the people in Medina during the Prophet Muhammad's lifetime. I say clearly because line 120, which you didn't quote, says just that. I won't go into deep detail, but anyone interested should look into the Prophet Muhammad's conflicts with his clan & its many attempts to crush his followers. Now let's look at in context, too: (www.khayma.com...)

122. And the believers should not all go out to fight. Of every troop of them, a party only should go forth, that they (who are left behind) may gain sound knowledge in religion, and that they may warn their folk when they return to them, so that they may beware.

123. O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

3. (Facepalm) did you even read what this one actually says? Screw it, I'll do this anyway...
9:5. This part of the 9th Surah At-Taubah (Repentance) is self explanatory. Let's look at passage/ayat 4 & passage/ayat 5 together to see what I mean. (www.khayma.com...)

4. Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him).

5. Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

4. 9:29 & 9:30. (wow, the site you copy & pasted from really loves this Surah)

26. Then Allah sent His peace of reassurance down upon His messenger and upon the believers, and sent down hosts ye could not see, and punished those who disbelieved. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

27. Then afterward Allah will relent toward whom He will; for Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

28. O ye who believe! The idolaters only are unclean. So let them not come near the Inviolable Place of Worship after this their year. If ye fear poverty (from the loss of their merchandise) Allah shall preserve you of His bounty if He will. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise.

29. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

30. And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

31. They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God. There is no God save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

(Sigh) I think it's better for the readers if they just go to url=http://www.khayma.com/librarians/call2islaam/quran/pickthall/ and read each passage in context. First, because your "quotes" twist the words; and second, because some of the "quotes" don't even match up to what is really in the Qur'an. This is maybe the 3rd or 4th time someone's posted that exact list you posted, so it makes me think it's from some Islamophobe site? If I find the time, I'll debunk the rest of the crap you posted. Maybe I'll just make a thread about it & be done with it?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Hey Bleusma, has the dutch delegation made the news in France?
The dutch civil servants have found out that walking through an unsafe zone is not wise to do.
They were in Paris on a trip to see and learn from France on how to deal with the radicalisation of youth.
Apparently they were pepper sprayed, kicked and beaten by a group of youngsters.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Europe is going to be a lost cause now. The future is in United States, Canada, China, and Japan for humanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Shocking.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is all that you hear about in the media these days; people fearing / hating other people. Either that or the connotation behind the news story being that you should have to fear or hate something, whether thats the channel 4 "Benefits street" tv show or how so an so footballer is paid so much money.. People need to look at the source of the problem if change is going to happen!

docur

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join