It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's also possible 10 minutes in the flagged it because they were glued to their monitor with abhorrent facts

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I watched the whole thing. I have a question though.

Why is it narrated by the same person, who seems Israeli?

What is being shown here...? I ask in all honesty.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Part 2

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Why do you ask what is being shown? You watched it didn't you?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Don't like it, don't persecute.

I like the cut of your jib. Persecution is indeed dreadful. I suppose then, you would refuse to persecute a kafir or an apostate for not having the same faith as you? Obviously, I have not studied the Quran, but I noted the extent to which the word unbeliever was referred to when I did read it.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yes, I did. My point is that it seems as if there is one narrator, and yet there are many languages in the videos.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: correction

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Bluesma

what are the laws pertaining to foreigners doing documentaries about the Muslims? Jail time?

Not that I know of. The press enjoys a rather large amount of freedom.
There is slightly less pressure on them to be objective, as the french feel that is almost impossible- there will be subtle and hidden slant to everything, even if it was not conscious on the part of the journalist.
But in any case, "journalisme citoyen" has even more freedom, legally.

No, it is not the police or the courts you'd have to fear here. You might want to refrain from speaking english- if there is any people they hate more than the french, it is americans.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Absolutely I'd refuse to do that.

Read my signature.
Straight from the Quran Chapter which is named Al Kafiroon.

Chapter 109 if you're interested.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
originally posted by: enlightenedservant

It's all about fear mongering. People have short attentions spans, so they need constant reminders of why a specific bogeyman must be feared.

"Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings."

"And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith."

LOL What religion that believes in something like Hell doesn't say similar? Isn't that the whole point? Have you actually looked at any religious scriptures? Also, why should you care about what Muslims think of Hell? If you're not a Muslim, clearly you don't believe in it, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Anyone suppresses my Faith will be slain.

Anyone throws me out of where I live I'll be back to throw them out.

Simple.

Which begs the question, what do you believe is "suppression" thats a term that can be very subjective

I go by dictionary definitions.

Meaning forcibly.

I'd defend anyone for that right, no matter their faith.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm a Canadian

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

Same story, same tactics, different bogeyman.

Nope. Different story, same subject, new location told by another person.

It's easy to spot the pattern too. A rash of anti-Islam threads will pop up every few days. At first they will appear to be new issues, but on further inspection, you'll see it's the same things over & over (& over & over...).

Don't count on that. I'll be there with a new one every week. And the fact that you call it anti-islam is really beginning to bother me. Why? Because the religion your championing is causing effing havoc and burden on nice European folks that were unfortunately gullible enough to think Muslims would mix well and you don't give a #. The evidence is staring the rest of us right in the face and you thumb your nose at a systemic problem. Calling anyone who draws attention to it a racist.

Liar. I didn't call anyone racist. If you're going to quote me, then do so. But don't lie about what I supposedly said. Like I said earlier in this very thread, your fearmongering (and now lies) are only going to push neutral people away from your "cause". Because it's easy to see through your crap.

And newsflash, Islam has been in Europe long before modern times. I even listed 3 European countries that are already Muslim majority countries (Albania, Kosovo, and Azerbaijan). And there are several other European countries with 20-40% Muslim populations, like Bosnia, Macedonia, and Cyprus. Or do those Europeans not count for you?

Also, it's funny that you point to the Europeans who are being "burdened" but don't point to the Europeans who are both calling for more migrants & welcoming them with open arms. If you expect your fearmongering to be taken seriously, shouldn't you at least present the whole picture first? Of course not, because if people see the full story, they'll call you out on your crap too.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

LOL What religion that believes in something like Hell doesn't say similar? Isn't that the whole point? Have you actually looked at any religious scriptures? Also, why should you care about what Muslims think of Hell? If you're not a Muslim, clearly you don't believe in it, right?

Yes I have read scriptures. I don't care what Muslims think of hell, I care what the Quran says to do to unbelievers, as I stated explicitly, and which for some reason you avoided.

You brought up the KKK and others about its treatment of blacks, the notion of a false bogey-man—rightfully I might add—but won't apply your criticism to Islam for whatever reason.

I'm curious if you've suppressed yourself in your own hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I like the cut of your jib. Persecution is indeed dreadful. I suppose then, you would refuse to persecute a kafir or an apostate for not having the same faith as you? Obviously, I have not studied the Quran, but I noted the extent to which the word unbeliever was referred to when I did read it.

You should probably read the actual Qur'an instead of the things taken out of context by Islamophobes. There's an entire Surah in the Qur'an called "Kafirun", which God revealed specifically to tell us how to deal with unbelievers/kafir (kafirun is the plural form of the word).

109. al-Kafirun: The Unbelievers

1 Say: O disbelievers!
2 I worship not that which ye worship;
3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
Qur'an 109, al-Kafirun (The Unbelievers)

That's literally the entire revelation. To put it in even more context, the Qur'an is not divided by chapters. It's divided by separate revelations from God (called Surahs/Surats). The longest ones are in the front of the Qur'an while the shortest ones are in the back. Anyway, "Al-Kafirun" is a revelation specifically telling us to say unto the disbelievers "unto you your faith, unto me mine".

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
a reply to: Sremmos80
Maybe some people already watched that documentary?
I know I did, so maybe you want to discuss the documentary itself?

Trust me, he doesn't and I doubt he watched it either and somehow he managed to be the first person to respond. It seems a little hypocritical to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Why do you ask what is being shown? You watched it didn't you?

But this is dogma, pure propaganda. You know this, so why would you post it?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I appreciate the clarification. I must admit it makes me feel a little better. I'm not well-versed in Islamic scripture, which I fully admit. I had to get the quotes from wikiquote.

Anyway, "Al-Kafirun" is a revelation specifically telling us to say unto the disbelievers "unto you your faith, unto me mine"

I will look up these four words in their context, thank you.

How does Islam treat apostates and unbelievers these days?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey op you still havent replied to my post, the no go zone for non muslims was already debunked, care to answer that, fox news did a news story on france having such a terrible muslim problem that certain parts of paris non muslim would never go there.

It got debunked and posted on ats, so plz can you stop with the lies and made up outrage.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Depends on the country and also whether ruling is based on the Quran or Hadith.

Truly, Quranically, nothing should come from apostasy.

But many Hadith say it is punishable by death.

Which is disgusting to be honest.

Surah 4: Ayat 137;
Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe, and disbelieve again, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way.

This appears to be the only mention of apostasy in the Quran from my own reading.
And there is no mention of punishment accept lack of guidance.

My own take is that you never know when someone will have a change of heart, and believe again...
People deserve that chance...

Stone them to death and you're playing God.
Despicable really.
edit on 20-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Truly, Quranically, nothing should come from apostasy.

Can you recall any scripture off the top of your head that might ease my scepticism?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join