It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk Indiana Man Savagely Attacks Muslim Woman in Front of Child While Screaming "White Power!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wonder what his username is.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright
a reply to: netbound

Good points.

Somewhat of a comparison, we say that a female (or male, I suppose), when drunk, can not consent to sex. But any other drunk actions are not excused?

I'm not saying that raping a drunk female is ok, I'm just throwing this out there. In my younger days, I know I have been so drunk that I have done things that I would never ever think about doing sober. Luckily, none of those things negatively affected my life. Maybe punish him, but don't destroy his chance of a future. Maybe make him clean mosques as a community service for the next two years.

His idiocy shouldn't be excused, no doubt.

He said some ugly things, so did the drunken macaroni kid albeit ugly on a very different spectrum than this on.

So the question becomes, is this kid typically a bigot or did the booze just magnify an existing mistrust, something that is normally mild and controlled that becomes a monster when alcohol is added?

We all know the one person who is otherwise normal who becomes the angry drunk when they have that extra beer or shot ...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright

Good points.

Somewhat of a comparison, we say that a female (or male, I suppose), when drunk, can not consent to sex. But any other drunk actions are not excused?

I'm not saying that raping a drunk female is ok, I'm just throwing this out there. In my younger days, I know I have been so drunk that I have done things that I would never ever think about doing sober. Luckily, none of those things negatively affected my life. Maybe punish him, but don't destroy his chance of a future. Maybe make him clean mosques as a community service for the next two years.

His idiocy shouldn't be excused, no doubt.

He said some ugly things, so did the drunken macaroni kid albeit ugly on a very different spectrum than this on.

So the question becomes, is this kid typically a bigot or did the booze just magnify an existing mistrust, something that is normally mild and controlled that becomes a monster when alcohol is added?

We all know the one person who is otherwise normal who becomes the angry drunk when they have that extra beer or shot ...

He did quite a bit more than "say some ugly things". He physically assaulted her too.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: theantediluvian

What an idiot. He is lucky the cops didn't beat him to a pulp (let alone the husband and other guy restraining him).

He BIT an officer! I am surprised he still has his front teeth.

abcnews.go.com...

The woman was sitting at a table with her 9-year-old daughter when a man emerged from a nearby alley shouting racial slurs, as well as "white power" and "kill the police." According to the affidavit, the man grabbed the woman by the neck and forced her head onto the table, restricting her breathing while trying to remove her headscarf. The woman's husband and a passer-by dragged him off and restrained him on the sidewalk until police arrived.

The man spit in the faces of the husband and passers-by, threatened to kill them and arriving officers, tried to kick out the windows of a patrol car and bit an officer on the calf at the Monroe County Jail, the affidavit says.

It sounds like he was just having a really bad day. Let him without sin live in a glass house and get stoned, ya know..

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Your are correct, i can usually spot the racist types, he seemed like he grew up around a mixed crowd, plus he is young.

Hopefully he gets slight punishment and can continue his future... but damn ive gotten drunk and blackout few times but violent toward strangers... esp the words he used.. there is some frustration within him.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
blame it on the a-aaa-aalcohol...

sure. can i use that excuse too and get a slap on the wrist too for hate crimes? or is this an exception and hes in fact a great guy who loves everyone.

funny some people die without even assaulting a LEO
edit on 20-10-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
A drunk and stupid college student....and we take him seriously?

Nope.

Sure. A underaged thug,who happens to be a muslim,hits his ex girlfriend and y'all blame it on Islam,Koran,hadiths. You blame all of the Islam and every muslim in this world www.abovetopsecret.com...

But when its done by a white american male than you undermine the whole story. Brainwashing North Korean style at work

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Does no one else have a sense of humor? This story is 100% hilarious.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Meanwhile liberals and left wingers are downplaying story about Muslim beating a white female flight attendant and threatening to blow up a plane.

It's also interesting how words of like racist and bigot only appear in stories where the perp is white.
edit on 21-10-2015 by TheBulk because: Add

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt

Too much politics. Too much race. Too much religion.

We're all human beings.

RIGHT ON!!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

" Bickford had no recollection of the event" hmm some sleeper being activated - bringing further tensions

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

and yet he was yelling racially charged comments- come on LesMis I know your comprehension skills are better than this

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Meanwhile liberals and left wingers are downplaying story about Muslim beating a white female flight attendant and threatening to blow up a plane.

It's also interesting how words of like racist and bigot only appear in stories where the perp is white.

(facepalm) The dude was screaming "white power". It's even in the thread title. So yeah, it's probably a safe bet that the drunk version of this guy is racist. And he specifically targeted a Muslim woman, assaulted her, & tried tearing her scarf off while shouting at her. So yeah, it's probably a safe bet that the drunk version of this guy is "aggressively intolerant of Islam", hence the word "bigot". Perhaps you should look up those words really quickly to confirm their meanings? (also, I didn't mention either of those words until this very post so...)

The Muslim on the plane deserves to go to trial just like this guy does. Their guilt or innocence will be determined there since that's the point in rule of law. The difference is we're not branding all white guys the way people brand all Muslims in those other threads (of course, Muslims can be white guys too but you get the point).

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Lots of drunks physically assault people because they drank too much.

I am assuming the main reason this is news is because of the things he said while physically assaulting her.

Macaroni kid also wound up physically assaulting the manager of the food court, but that isn't why that story was news, either.

Drunks, particularly that angry variety, commit assault which is its own crime.

The newsworthy part is what they did that led to the assault or what they said.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Lots of drunks physically assault people because they drank too much.

I am assuming the main reason this is news is because of the things he said while physically assaulting her.

Macaroni kid also wound up physically assaulting the manager of the food court, but that isn't why that story was news, either.

Drunks, particularly that angry variety, commit assault which is its own crime.

The newsworthy part is what they did that led to the assault or what they said.

And they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Also, this is probably "news" because Islamophobia attacks have increased dramatically over the last few years. And the majority of the victims are now Muslim women, like in this incident. But society's can't fix a problem if they don't know the problem exists.
edit on 21-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added the last sentencee because uhhh, because it's all philosophical & stuff (pats self on back)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"Our women".

Interesting choice of words.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Oh, please! What do you mean "we don't know the problem exists." Every time someone looks sideways at anyone of any minority or perceived victim group, the media wastes no opportunity to scream "RACIST! BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE! MISOGYNIST" or any other epithet they can possibly weave into the narrative to add to what may have already occurred.

Maybe, people might care more if the press stopped making so much out of everything else that may not be a spade.

edit on 21-10-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yep
ATS will protect muslims at any cost and downplay any wrong doings.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The only reason that this is news is because the dumbass is white. This lets the liberal media say "You do it too. You do it too."

When somebody like this cuts someone's head off let me know. Otherwise prosecute this numb nuts and let it go away.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
"Our women".

Interesting choice of words.

Why's that a bad thing? Men are supposed to create safe, comfortable and loving environments for our women & kids. And we're supposed to protect women from outside threats, men with bad intentions, & from their own insecurities. (And woman are supposed to protect us from devious women and from ourselves.) Every woman I've ever dated has loved it when I finally committed, let the world know she's mine, and was protective of her. And even the women I don't date like knowing the men will stand up, claim the neighborhood as ours, and protect the people there. How's that a bad thing?

EDIT TO ADD: Even pet owners love it when their pets or companion animals protect them as one of "theirs". Perhaps you're reading too much into this?

Oh, please! What do you mean "we don't know the problem exists." Every time someone looks sideways at anyone of any minority or perceived victim group, the media wastes no opportunity to scream "RACIST! BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE! MISOGYNIST" or any other epithet they can possibly weave into the narrative to add to what may have already occurred.

Maybe, people might care more if the press stopped making so much out of everything else that may not be a spade.

Honestly, this post says more about you than anything. You have a problem with minorities finally getting equal treatment? The dude in the OP was screaming "white power" while he did this. Why shouldn't that be labeled "racism"? And yes, the constant attacks on Muslim women is something that doesn't get talked about much. Hopefully, enough people will become aware of the problem and the attacks will stop.
edit on 21-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified because I can

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join