It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im being watched, what now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

aha im not a criminal!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman

aha im not a criminal!

No, perhaps not, but you are delusional, had you read the papers lately, you would know that we're all being watched.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A few years ago I was hanging out with a buddy at his house. We were really into a video game, I think it was Civilization 3. After going over there for the third day in a row, I kept noticing a car with someone parked in it on and off throughout the day and night. It was kind of down the street from him, sometimes facing towards, sometimes away from his house.

Having grown up suspicious of people casing a house, I went and confronted the guy. He pulled out a badge, let me know they were doing an investigation.

A couple days later it was in the local news that they were running child predator stings. Like the kind where an officer pretends to be a child, invites the [redacted] over, and they bust them sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If you think you are being watched you probably are. If you need to have a private conversation do it naked in a hot tub with lots of background music. Remove the battery in you cell phone. Or go completely off the grid. Bore the $hii out of you shadows. Bottom line, Serveillance cost lost of money. Move around a lot and spend their budget. Keep your nose clean.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just be a nice person, be happy and stop doing the bad things your getting watched for.

If your a freedom fighter from mars, go out in a blaze of glory

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

then why are they cops watching

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Trust me, Google has more on you then the disguised cable van parked out front ever could amass in a lifetime of "watching you".

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

1 green plant

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

one green plant is hardly winning

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
im being watched, what now?

Don't do anything that would bring you shame!
Maybe the 'watchers' might gain therefrom?
We are ALWAYS being watched!
There are NO secrets!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join