It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Cause 3 Gameplay footage ... Michael Bay would be proud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Played the first one , didn't play the second one but this looks like it's going to be a blast .... literally.
Due for release on 1st December Just Cause 3 looks set to be a sandbox of mayhem , a perfect retreat from the wasteland perhaps.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My daughter and I are currently playing the 2nd, and its a blast...

Looks like you can carry more guns, and some kind of secondary grapple that can be used together like a slingshot?

Hanging upside down? Nice!

Grapple powerful enough to rip supports to structures off? even better!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm the other way I played the second one and didn't play the first I still play just cause 2 now and again a reply to: gortex

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I'm going to pretend that I never read that headline.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Like darknewt posted,

I have played the second but not the first.

If you get a chance, have a look at 2, its a blast.

3 just seems to be taking to whole new level.

I am glad Fallout is coming out so I can break Destiny addiction, however with this and Star wars Battlefront, I am not sure where I can device to stop time.

Fallout will consume 100s if not a 1000 hours,

Just Cause is another massive world to have fun in,

I am having a bit of anxiety,

If I had millions I could live of and not work then yeah, maybe I could split my time between a few games coming out,

As how it is and I need to work for at least a third of a day maybe I will give up sleep

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I feel the same way about this Star Wars game to its not enough hours in the day 😟a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I got up to around one hundred and eighty seven hours on JC2 before reading a wiki which showed that it is impossible to complete all one hundred percent of the game, because of a couple of buggy pickups and whatnot. I am still adding to that hours total though.

Just Cause 3 looks like a great lark, but I only got a PS3 a couple of years back, and I want to get the most out of it before trading up.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: darknewt
I feel the same way about this Star Wars game to its not enough hours in the day 😟a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah,

I need at least 6 hours a day to get my Destiny fix,

Once Fallout comes out that will most likely need 8 hours a day.

Battlefront is a game I am still undeceive about seeing as its going multiplayer and no story line, but still if I do dive into it, how it looks I would need another few hours.

Just Cause at least 4 hours.

So depending on how many the "few" are for battlefront that's almost 24 hours.

Hmmmmmm, dilemmas galore in my little world.

No time to work, sleep, eat, sh*t.

edit on 20-10-2015 by InhaleExhale because: my math is failing, had to add almost 24 hours

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I got up to around one hundred and eighty seven hours on JC2 before reading a wiki which showed that it is impossible to complete all one hundred percent of the game, because of a couple of buggy pickups and whatnot. I am still adding to that hours total though.

Lucky I didn't bother too much about game completion, I would start playing a few missions but simply get side tracked and just go exploring.

Some nice Easter eggs in that game.

Just surfing planes, either getting back in and flying or jumping off and parachuting half way across the map was such a joy,

Now that 3 has a wing suit, and enhanced grappling hook where you can tether stuff together and destroy them is mindblowing

I just don't know what do, how to split my time.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The 2nd one was my first Just Cause game.

10/10 have spent a few hundred hours on that game. It's so much better on PC because of mods!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
JC 2 was great fun. My friends and I used to joke that they should have made it cell-shaded and applied the G.I.Joe license to the game. Think about it. A lone commando capable of taking on whole armies. Enemies parachuting down from the skies in ridiculous numbers. Explosions everywhere. Replace bullets with red and blue lasers and some catchy 80s horn infused guitar riffs, and you've got the old Joe toon to a T.

Transformers finally got one in TF Devastation arguably, so why not Joe?

But yeah 3 looks like great mindless fun just like 2 was, but turned up to 50.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Avalanche studios have finally released the system specs for Just Cause 3 just a week before launch , they look a bit meaty but I should be able to hit medium.

Minimum Specifications
OS: Vista SP2, Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K, 3.3 Ghz | AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3 Ghz
Memory: 6GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (2GB) | AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)

Recommended Specifications
OS: Vista SP2, Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB Ram
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | AMD R9 290 (4GB)
steamcommunity.com...

Time for a new gaming rig build.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So, only 64 bit?

Dang... time to upgrade the ol' OS!

I have the RAM set aside, just need to get a 64 bit version too

top topics

join