It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why we need to know about the visitors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
this is my view and its from different angles of the subject so bare with me

first id like to clear up a couple of things from private messages i received, first
i chose the name sasquatch because i think its a funny name not because i believe
bigfoot exists and second ive made posts in the past saying that i may or may not
know govt secrets and i did that just to see if people would respond to it, i know absolutely
zero govt secrets, i wish i did especially with this subject because i think the people have
a right to know and i would definately let everyone know the truth, remember the govt uses
words like top secret and national security so they dont have to tell you what they know
and what theyre doing, and when i say govt i mean the small group of people in the govt
who deal with this specific subject, i mean do you really think theyre going to tell you about
the visitation? that theyre here and probably been here from the begining and probably live
in mountains and underground bases here and on the moon and other places in our solar
system and throughout the universe? i mean they show us moon photos with blurred images
as if theyre saying ok we'll give you a hint that somethings happening on the moon by intelligent
non human beings that are mining the moon with machines bigger than our major cities, so its like
can you see this or not?, do you accept this or not?

anyhow heres what i think is going on, the us govt seems to be in charge of the subject globally in
which they have a global intelligence and security apparatus for this particular subject for monitoring the
visitors coming and going and to be the first on location to recover any crashed vehicles or ets, the visitors
have their own surveilence program as well in which they seem to mainly be interested in the nuclear weaponary
and missiles and the bases where they are located which is the main reason its still hard to capture good
photos and videos of them with all our phone cameras, they either send their remote controlled technology
or themselves but for a specific reason then leave, they dont seem to mind being seen but usually theyd rather
keep a distance, they do contact people mainly in isolated areas for monitoring and also a conditioning program
which seems to be a very slow drip and it doesnt seem to work because they use chemicles and technology to
confuse and subdue the person to which they need hynosis to remember what happened and in the end no one
believes them anyway, so i hope they can come up with a better plan

why do we need to know? i mean theres intelligent life in the universe and they are visiting us and thats an
amazing thing to say the least, i mean we hear things like them being able to create giant vehicles and structures
and possibly controlling the universe and making suns and planets and how they make their vehicles to be able to
suck energy from the sun and from electrical storms and fly through the air and space and under the oceans, i mean
if they can do all that then maybe they can help us cure our diseases and show us how to have clean energy that lasts
forever and maybe how to clean water so we can drink it from any source, etc. the question becomes if theres been
face to face meetings with the visitors have these subjects been brought up or is it all about how do we aquire your
technology so we can blow things up? i dont think theyll allow us to do that but just in case we need to come up with
a plan that speaks to human kinds best interests in my opinion

ok so these are just my obsevations, i ask that in this thread that you tell us what youve learned about this subject
through your own studies and what has drawn you to this subject to begin with and please stay on topic, as others in
ufology has stated if you dont believe in the possibility of this subject being true than why come here to bully everyone
else to your level of understanding? a healthy skepticism is fine but an unhealthy one is not good, so please be respectable
in this thread thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why hide it, you only hide things that are wrong
Speculate to your hearts desire but
Whatever they are hiding is evil or they wouldn't hide it
This is darker than you might imagine

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch

why do we need to know? i mean theres intelligent life in the universe and they are visiting us and thats an
amazing thing to say the least, i mean we hear things like them being able to create giant vehicles and structures
and possibly controlling the universe and making suns and planets and how they make their vehicles to be able to
suck energy from the sun and from electrical storms and fly through the air and space and under the oceans, i mean
if they can do all that then maybe they can help us cure our diseases and show us how to have clean energy that lasts forever and maybe how to clean water so we can drink it from any source, etc. the question becomes if theres been
face to face meetings with the visitors have these subjects been brought up or is it all about how do we aquire your
technology so we can blow things up? i dont think theyll allow us to do that but just in case we need to come up with
a plan that speaks to human kinds best interests in my opinion

All the technology you mentioned already exists. Maybe it is alien technology or mayhaps we are the ones we've been waiting for. Here's an amazing philanthropic company that has developed everything on your wish list:

Billions in Change

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's the mining of the moon that captivates me the most. I've heard Apollo astronauts actually use those exact words.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

What if there are no "visitors?" What if the entire UFO phenomenon is a gigantic disinformation campaign designed to create a cult of irrationality that can be exploited by a totalitarian power with global ambitions? Just sayin'....

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree, there is a very strong possibility that, that is the reality. I don't often agree with you woo but this is one of those occasions where I feel your opinion. I know you often get called a disinfo agent, shill etc but when you post stuff like that I know that you are as keen to know the truth as the rest of us. 👍

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I find it interesting how for instance in a game like destiny when you go on the moon, most of what you see is mining equipment and vast underground tunnels where a type of alien species thrives and has taken over.

Often times I feel like the messages are there for us to interpret, just like the whole Saturn conspiracy.

Not to get too far off topic but I didn't give much thought on the Saturn thing until I watched interstellar, and questioned why of all places the "wormhole" was located at Saturn and not some other planet ?

S+F

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The " others" don't need no stinkin technology. Technology is old school....when and if you get the opportunity to encounter them; they will seem like GODS.

The doors of perception are wide open if you have the guts to step over the threshold.....

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch
first id like to clear up a couple of things from private messages i received, first
i chose the name sasquatch because i think its a funny name not because i believe
bigfoot exists

Bigfoot is real, by the way.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What if there are no "visitors?" What if the entire UFO phenomenon is a gigantic disinformation campaign designed to create a cult of irrationality that can be exploited by a totalitarian power with global ambitions? Just sayin'....

I also believe "the visitors" are a disinfo campaign.
"There is life out there and they came here to make contact with us, but the government is keeping it all secret and they have alien technology and stuff"..sure it sounds cool and all like those Scifi movies which I always enjoy, but it still reeks.
I will entertain the idea of intelligent life out there,but when they will come and visit us I don't think it will be aliens visiting, it will be probably some dark government plan to make us follow and embrace the "aliens".

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Okay as someone who strongly wants to believe:
We don't need to know, if we would we already knew. We speculate, our almighty govs aren't so almighty, they speculate and gamble, because if the technology would be ours one nation would have won the arms race and we would already have a one world gov.
If an intelligent race would visit us why shouldn't they count on us doing the dirty work for them, kill as many as possible and leave the remaining few desperately begging for peace and change?
We humans don't have our best interests at heart why should they?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now don't quote me on this but this is what I've understood. They are called the Khu and they come from Orion 320 light years away. Their history is as long as ours, they are our cosmic brothers. However, that's where the similarity ends. They are not a warlike people and have a firm belief in the Creator. Rather than invade and conquer they worked to better themselves believing that is what the Creator wants. They developed their knowledge in tandem with their beliefs in order to get closer to the Creator while pleasing him. It wasn't long before they developed energy and travel technologies that worked in harmony with nature and the universe. They learned about the space outside this universe and how to cross the threshold. They also knew that the lifespan of the universe was limited and that eventually it would shrink to nothing before being recreated.

They visited us thousands of years ago and saw what we were like. They left, never to return until the time of the end came. They have a policy of non-intervention as it would be interfering with other life created by the Creator which must make its own path to enlightenment. They returned a hundred and twenty years ago and saw that we had made little progress. With the Time at the End so close they felt the need to act. The Creator's creations should all be revered and helped to survive if needed. Firstly they manifested themselves as apparitions like Fatima to those of a religious nature to warn them of the impending destruction, hoping it might kick start us into action. They also planted agents to speed up the advancement of technology by filing patents they knew would be copied and developed. They did it by post to remain in the shadows as they don't look like us.

They also have the technology to see the future and tweak the timeline. Normally it is forbidden but these were extenuating circumstances. While they were nearby they developed an experimental means of transferring a consciousness of one of their own into a human embryo. They selected a host and one brave soul agreed to be born as a human. The consciousness would remain repressed until closer to the time. Then it would be awakened by manipulating events around it. The consciousness would never be able to assert itself but its knowledge would be transferred into the host so that the host would make the connections intuitively. This was the most non-interventionist means they could come up with. There were side-effects. Some people saw the patterns like repeating numbers and jumped to the wrong conclusions. Others subconsciously grasped what was going and became unsettled. Many were diagnosed with mental health issues and medicated. This was considered an acceptable loss by the Khu.

They set up base on the moon where they began constructing an ark. To make sure it was suitable they visited and abducted. They studied our physical and psychological needs, our biology so that they can cure any illnesses which might appear with so many people in close proximity. They didn't make contact with any of the governments because they simply couldn't evacuate the entire planet. They would only be able to save 100,000 or so. Those saved would need to have farming and traditional skills like woodwork, metallurgy etc. They chose a suitable region and that is where the consciousness was transferred to the host embryo.

The plan so far has worked. The host has pieced all the parts of the 'puzzle' that was created by the others nearby. The next stage is arrival. The ark will arrive by travelling over uninhabited parts of the planet. It will sneak up on the selected region. At that point they will make contact with the host who will be given command of the ark. It will be up to him to select those to go. Again, it's so that they are not seen to be intervening.

The ark will remain only a day before slipping across the threshold to the other side of the universe. It will return when the universe has re-formed itself. Earth is at one of the intersections and parts of it will survive relatively unscathed. It will be at the eye of the storm. The Khu home world is also at such an intersection but they have spent hundreds of years preparing. Their whole population will be saved.

The Khu will leave the ark, the host and the survivors to return to Orion. Humanity will have to start over, hopefully this time inspired by the technology on their doorstep. The ark will double up for defence in the event there are other survivors who are not disposed to the ark population.

That's all I have on the Khu. I don't know about other races. They've not come up.

Hope that helps. This is all to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

This is exactly what I was talking about: an ersatz religion to make the masses docile and subservient to the "cosmic leaders." Everyone interested in UFOs needs to read "Messengers of Deception." Here's a link:

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Who says they are visitors? Maybe they are us from the future? Maybe they created us and already know what they need to know? Maybe they could care less about this puny little planet and found other places to vacation?

Would you go to Tulsa, when you can go to Hawaii?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why even bother commenting if You don't believe ? The op even asked that nay sayers don't come in da house. But back on topic, I believe because I saw a saucer once and the clone tooled NASA pics, historical imagery and first hand accounts by about 5 percent of all I have heard that I believe. I also think they have always been here, or atleast longer than us, they are obviously technological. The new dimming planet is interesting as well. As absurd as it seems at times, I am a true believer.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not to make lite of your post, but I have always had a thing for a pair of green Orion slave girls. Perhaps I am channeling Jim Kirk again.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
@ Lamb, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comment. Thanks for taking the time out to share Your learning.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
@ Lamb, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comment. Thanks for taking the time out to share Your learning.

It's not learning. If you are offered a place on the Ark, don't take it.

en.wikipedia.org...(religious_group)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

That's a beautiful story, reminded me a bit of Doris Cannon(?) and Noah and the wittness all in one.

a reply to: DJW001

That's just a link to a wiki search "heaven's gate"? You mean the suicidal ones?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's just a link to a wiki search "heaven's gate"? You mean the suicidal ones?

Yes. Heaven's Gate espoused the same rubbish as UFO cultists. The space brothers will rescue the chosen. We must make ourselves worthy to achieve a higher vibration state and then... drop our bodies.

There are no space brothers. There is no ark. There are dangerous people who exploit the innocent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join