It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar Shaped UFO Russia - August 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
yep fake, the cgi model isn't even stabilized well in the shot. How they combat that? Reduce the quality.

Pinke's original video confirms this, good research Pinke!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Cigar shaped? Looks more like a water-logged Tootsie Roll.

This is what I call a cigar-shaped UFO:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hmmm.. smells phoney

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Haha, oh god that "strange noise in the sky" aka the Cloverfield sound effect is back!! Fakeballs

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
the take off looked pretty dragged, but there is some deep history relating to these cigar shaped ufos. in 1561 a man by the name of hans glaser from nuremberg germany observed and painted his most prolific work which is explained as these cigar shaped ufos battling above a city, apparently in view of a whole town of people. i don't know if hoaxes were too prevalent 500 years ago so the story is worth checking out: en.wikipedia.org...

apparently these thing distributed pods and that's how the battle went down. it's weird to hear about alien races fighting amongst themselves; perhaps they spend too much time around here and took a page out of our book

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have no idea whether it's "real" or "fake" ...but one of the weird sky machines I've seen was a thin, white cylinder that had similar proportions to that... looked like it was at least two or three airliner lengths long... though it looked "smoother" with no protrusions I could see.

So... the stuff is up there, whoever is operating them... as far as I'm concerned.

It's the biggest mystery around... once one processes life itself, anyway.

Eta: and my own view had it looking more like a Virginia Slim cigarette, rather than a cigar... just sayin.

edit on 10/21/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lol talk about scrape the barrel !

My bs detectors blown a fuse and a fuselage !

Go Putin

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Lol talk about scrape the barrel !

My bs detectors blown a fuse and a fuselage !

Go Putin

I know what you mean; thread should have been titled "Cigar shaped UFO attacks Russian Sensibilites".

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I wonder why we keep believing

Because "they' are here.
We maintain the ignorant observance that "If I didn't see it, it doesn't exist".

Just had to respond.
I wonder why people are so eager to discredit everything as if humans are superior beings.
Why does an individual even interact in a forum like this if it is so repulsive.

They, or are they we ? are here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Mianeye
I wonder why we keep believing

Because "they' are here.
We maintain the ignorant observance that "If I didn't see it, it doesn't exist".

Just had to respond.
I wonder why people are so eager to discredit everything as if humans are superior beings.
Why does an individual even interact in a forum like this if it is so repulsive.

They, or are they we ? are here.
Im absolutely certain "this vid" is fake now, after reading our insightful ATS expert opinions, and following up on their links (thanks guys/girls).

The "musical recorder" theory did it for me and other insights as well. This is what its all about; observation, discussion and hopefully a conclusion.

But Im absolutely certain that "they" are here also and probably always have been. No one can convince me otherwise anymore.
There is so much evidence when you actually do some 'open minded' and 'serious long term' research (and filter through the crap).

Now waiting for the "what proof, show me" crowd.

Kia Kaha

My Cigar UFO
edit on 23/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: edit and stuff

edit on 23/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: add link

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
the take off looked pretty dragged, but there is some deep history relating to these cigar shaped ufos. in 1561 a man by the name of hans glaser from nuremberg germany observed and painted his most prolific work which is explained as these cigar shaped ufos battling above a city, apparently in view of a whole town of people. i don't know if hoaxes were too prevalent 500 years ago so the story is worth checking out: en.wikipedia.org...

apparently these thing distributed pods and that's how the battle went down. it's weird to hear about alien races fighting amongst themselves; perhaps they spend too much time around here and took a page out of our book
Cool

Had not heard of this before..

.... And yet another historical UFO link to the past (before youtube, photoshop, CGI etc).

Debunkers have go at this one.

They even look like musical recorders. Hmmm..maybe the original recorder was modeled off them as a way of "recording" the event. (uninformed and total speculation of course).

Cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Cigar shaped? Looks more like a water-logged Tootsie Roll.

This is what I call a cigar-shaped UFO:

From Cuba's secret space programme I suspect. I recognize the glow of the inter-stellar D-ash drive.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great video!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Cumberland, Rhode Island, 1967:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Sky Dreadnought?
not too sure about the zippy bit though, maybe a bit of CGI licence there.

Not too sure about the Shuttle external tank assembly bits either. Don't think those float around by themselves much.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I believe this is fake , I don't know why but I can sense it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join