It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They call it ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Harsh? No....Take a look back at all of ivanglam's posts in this thread. I don't even really know what he/she is requesting. The whole topic is skewed...What does this person want exactly? How exactly can anyone provide any type of solutions? Of course ATS can always be improved on...we just went thru a huge transformation in the past few months, improving MANY features.

Mods...I'll let ya'll handle this one...I just don't get what this person wants...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
ATS is what it is...if you can find an alternative website that offers the "truth", the whole "truth", and nothing but the "truth", but also offers the right to question and be questioned on your version of the "truth" better than this sight....well....then you get the big prize. And if you have found that site, then there is no reason to complain how this site is run.

You say that you offer no solutions, and I think that is pretty weak...Most people that complain about something try and offer their own version on how to fix it...you give no such solution, and then criticize anyone who objects to your objections.

whoa, hold your horses there . Who in the blazes said i was complianing?

by no means am i doing that. all i did was post a simple suggestion.
"ATS should take a stand.. get some information thats really 'above' it all and for a CIA of its own"

i dont know how. i dont care if it even happens.. it was just a suggestion.

no worries, i forgive your anger.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ah, TRUTH. That elusive parcel. Is the glass half empty or half full? Many times TRUTH depends on perspective. An ATS type CIA intelligence service would be a waste of effort, time and space. Better the way it is now. Would anybody really embrace a new Intelligence Service as Absolute TRUTH?
Personally, I don't mind sifting through the threads to learn and understand things. Offered proof has strengthened some of my views and changed others. I come here to read more often than I post. There is a wealth of information here, not just on ATS, or BTS, but in all areas.
I wonder how many who look for "secret" information look to ATSNN? There is quite a lot of stuff there that does not hit the mainstream media, at least here in Northeast Ohio.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
good point, and well taken..
but like i said earlier. it was jsut a sugestion. nothing more , nothing less.

thank you for your time and effort, and cant we all just get along????

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivanglam
cant we all just get along????

Nope. I don't think so, but I wish we could.
You should have been here during the USA Elections. I joined last July. Want a sample? Try some of the Religious threads, especially the Christian ones. You can learn fast to read carefully before posting anything. Make sure that what you mean to say is EXACTLY what you do say. Somebody, someplace is just waiting for an incomplete thought to dissect and criticize. Respond rationally and calmly. No sense getting a warning or worse.
Have fun, and increase your knowledge at the same time. What a way to Live!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
haha il remember that for next time.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think the CIA has had enough radical changes for the time being, no sense in trying to add ATS to the mix!

I hope Porter Goss remembers to give himself a short vacation!

An ATS Intelligence Corps is an interesting concept. If you were suddenly placed as the visionary head of the ATS Intelligence Corps, can you give an example of the types of visionary operations you would choose to conduct in order to arrive at the truth?

MK

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
hmm.... its late at night.. can u gimme the night to think about that one?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I think the CIA has had enough radical changes for the time being, no sense in trying to add ATS to the mix!

I hope Porter Goss remembers to give himself a short vacation!

An ATS Intelligence Corps is an interesting concept. If you were suddenly placed as the visionary head of the ATS Intelligence Corps, can you give an example of the types of visionary operations you would choose to conduct in order to arrive at the truth?

MK

oh and one more thing.. i didnt intend for it to be anything radical.... i just wanted AST to hace a intelegence agency of its own... not tomake changes, but jsut to harbour info

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Has anyone thought of moving the ATS servers overseas, perhaps to the UK or France? That way you can get around US restrictions.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by ivanglam
ATS should take a stand.. get some information thats really 'above' it all and for a CIA of its own.. whats the worst that can happen? People getting too smart for thier own good???

Explain how to do that without running afoul of the patriot act etc etc etc. and not attract every law inforcement and intelligence agency in every country?

Doesn't the fact the sites British owned mean anythin towards that???

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
by no means am i doing that. all i did was post a simple suggestion.
"ATS should take a stand.. get some information thats really 'above' it all and for a CIA of its own"

I often times read that we aren't doing what we should be doing around here.
You are a member, right, Ivan? Get to doing what you say we should be doing, aas you are now a member of "we".

Are you old enough to have ever been in the military? If you were, I'm sure someone has told you to lead by example in your career.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
oooh! aaahh!

sixtythousand ........ *and three

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
canada doesnt really have a military.(well it does, but its not all that great, but we are hella good peacekeepers) and no i am not old enough to be in it.(that is if the age is 19, im really not sure)

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Whatever you've seen so far in your short ATS life, is just the tip of the iceberg. Spend a couple of months getting your points up and join RATS if you want to take things a little more seriously that is.

Don't be so quick to judge.

Lead by example.

You only get out what you put in.

etc...etc....etc....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
yea i know .. true true.. im really sorry if i sound hasty or ignorant.

<< 1  2   >>

join