It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Fabulous the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm thrilled! I love this television show and am hoping they make the film worth it because this one I'll actually go to the theatre to see.
The show is about two women who party hard and are constantly trying to keep up with the trends.
I have seen every single episode and never wanted it to end.
Anybody like this show and know what I am talking about?
Here is link to article on upcoming movie,
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I honestly cannot wait, my inner queen is ready to explode out. When watching this on TV/PC I honestly cannot stop laughing.

This will be amazing

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: capragenus That's what I am hoping and wonder if they will include Saffron as I really like her. Bubbles, I can do without.
I think it will be a hit as I lmao at the episodes in 2012.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
One of the funniest shows ever. I love Patsy's line:
"The last mosquito that bit me had to book into The Betty Ford Clinic."

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Damn, this is the first and, hopefully, last time I'll link a Daily Mail article. I thought they'd be past it by now and, no, they both look pretty good.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky They are looking pretty darn fabulous!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger Thanks for the clips, now I just need to get my hands on a box set as I am needing a good hard dose of Patsy and Eddy.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Joanna lumley was great in wolf of Wall Street. She looked great in that

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Maybe the movie will good too? All I can think of is Partridge: The Movie as an example of sit-com to movie success. Really scraping the barrel for anything more lol

Notoriously bad success rate!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Man, I haven't seen this show in forever... hadn't even thought of it till this, I'm-a gonna head to theYouBoobToob thingie and dig for the nuggets of oldies! In answer to the TOPIC: Plastics, man. Plastic. In the past couple of decades, scientists have made astonishing progress in designing, like, entire plastic FACES they can pop on an old bitty that looks like, ah, a 19-year-old supermodel-slash-ingenue-slash-CONTENTED bimbo. From their perspective (the 19yr-bimbo-wannabee) - why the heck would ya drop $50,000 on a face that COULD frown, wrinkle, in any way NOT be "beautiful"(?!?) nah, give me the top-of-the-line HAPPYFACE! I'm HAPPY! I'm YOUNG! I can bimbo-dance even BETTER than that OLD LADY Demi Moore. Of course, underneath the reboot still lurks the evil bitter jealous & mean old hag, buyer beware.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yessss... a trailer and date!

July, 22nd 2016,
www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I love Ab Fab! It is a great ensemble cast. Edwina is my favourite... and Saffy.

I will definteley see this at the cinema.
Need to line me up a date. NonSpecific will not come with me, or he might for Ab Fab... *Think for a moment*

Sod Him! Girly night out with cocktails, is better.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific Definitely a good girls night out, I've got a little crew that are talking about dressing up as Edwina and Patsy... and me as Saffy! I need my old Fair Isle sweater and maybe some corduroy pants... and to curl my hair.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific My girl crew can't wait and keep reminding me... not sure when it comes out where you are... hope you have a wonderful summer! And a cup of tea!

new topics

top topics

join