It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious cities of gold.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I dont know if you had still the occasion to see an episode of this great anime serie, co-produced by both french and japanese in the 80's...

This is the story : A few years after columbus discorvery of america, many europeans travelled to south america, this country was called "El DORADO", because peoples in europe believed that there were there tons of gold and even cities made of gold. ESTABAN, a yong spanish kid, go with MENDOZA, a spanish ship captain to south america...

While travelling they will meet tao, one of the last descendant of the MU people, who know the mysterious MU (Atlantis) technology, and Zia, an Aztec princess...

They will discover that Mayan (Aztecs), had a great technology based on solar energy.

Before the end of the serie, they will in fact discover that the Mayans and the Mu people had contacts with Extra-Terrestrial people (Who strangely look like greys...)

A E.T nuclear generator (!)

This space vehicle look like a LEM !

I just went to discover on the a fan website that the "empire de mu" is called empire of heva in english...

A fan website :
www.citesdor.com...

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
and combination of a few elements of legend...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
and combination of a few elements of legend...

I know but this extrapolation is interesting :
The people of heva (mu), could have contact bot with South american empires and EXtra-Terretrial intellingence ?

Some elements of the mayan and aztec civilisation should be in accordance with such a theory, like the mayan solar calendar, some mysterious statue and many other elements.

ALSO : The AZTECS build them pyramides at te same time that the aegyptians...

Coincidence or not ?
A few years ago some searcher discovered Cocaine in aegyptian mummies... So it seem that in fact Aegyptians and Mayans/*Aztecs had some contacts...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
dude thats in the atlantic ocean

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i think that cities of gold do not exist any more... if something like that ever existed they must have been plundered... by spain, portugal or the others

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Cities of Gold did exist, in sort.

Cuzco the Incan capital, it's grandest public structures (some many stories high), were plated in Gold, and not thin plate either but thick slabs.

All that is left today, is a few buildings with large evenly spaced knobs on the sides, the knobs existed to hold the Slabs in place.

It is from this, that the Spaniards most likely concocted the idea of a city of pure gold, not just plates.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If Pyramids can be discovered in Italy after thousands of years of being burried in Dirt.

Than anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I know that Cortez, when he came to the new world had heard of such rumors, and apparently he was beleiving that there was really a "cit� d'or". I think, si mes souvenirs sont exactes, that he tortured many Incas to learn more about that/these city/cities, he also interroged Muntezuma, but without obtenaing any information. Perhaps it's just a legend like the fountain of youth... I should look in my book of history to find some info on this.

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I used to watch that programme when I was a kid, in England it was called the Lost City Of Gold but I don't remember much about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
you ats citizens are not aware of all that is...
and all is possible...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nans

I used to watch that show all the time when I was young, and loved it. Maybe that's how my fascination about mayan and aztec started. But I did not even remembered that Tao was the last descendant of the Atlantis generation. Of course, I didn't knew much about atlantis at this time. They must have been one of the first peoples (the creator of the show) to suggest that ancient civilisations had advanced technology, or is that idea much older?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I remember that programme. How did it end? Can anyone remember. That brings back memories. That golden condor was massive and it always astounded me that the thing could actually fly!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join