It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Now this is what we wanted to see in the prequels.
Is Luke the one finishing what his farther started?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think Kylo Ren is Han and Leias son who has turned to the dark side..

I think he Solo will die at the hands of his own son..

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Trailer was frickin awesome. Unfortunately it's done nothing to dissuade me from believing Finn may be the sweatiest guy in the galaxy.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I can honestly say that the more I see of this of this film the less excited I am. I loved the originals. I'm just finding it so hard to get on board with it nowadays, the original charm and quality have gone and been replaced crisp, clean and modern and unfortunately crisp clean and modern goes hand in hand with boring, predictable movies where the camera seems to be fixed on a roller-coaster following the 'action'. Maybe I'm just old or maybe they dont make movies like they used too. Or maybe they do and it's just become so hard to find them because the market is saturated with big budget franchise no brainers.

Ps You do see Luke, well, his hand on R2D2s head

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What happened to the false skin he had put on it at the end of Empire strikes back?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The exteriors look a little too much like they were filmed in England. This is supposed to be a universe far far away. Abrams needs to hire some production designers with vision. Look at Star Trek - The Enterprise engine room LOOKED like a brewery, for pete's sake. Can't the CG that stuff with that kind of budget?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It is going to be a very good film. The story is solid and the effects are much more old school.

Enjoy it for what it is, it is not supposed to be Citizen Frickin Kane.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot
The exteriors look a little too much like they were filmed in England. This is supposed to be a universe far far away. Abrams needs to hire some production designers with vision. Look at Star Trek - The Enterprise engine room LOOKED like a brewery, for pete's sake. Can't the CG that stuff with that kind of budget?

Too much CGI is one of the many downfalls of the prequels. No matter how well CGI is done, it can still be too much.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

Too much CGI is one of the many downfalls of the prequels. No matter how well CGI is done, it can still be too much.

The least they could have done is color shift the sky or CG some alien-looking vegetation so it doesn't look like freaking Pinewood Studios' backlot.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrKipling
What happened to the false skin he had put on it at the end of Empire strikes back?

He forgot to moisturize, and it was out of warranty?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Kylo Ren

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join