It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this amazing footage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Looks like something I'd expect to see on Blake Cousins' YT Channel Thirdcaskofgoon.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chipkin9

Only in After Effects can the moon fly like that. Also, this is clearly not Russia - there's no snow on the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I agree with the theory of the blood moon being moved around. Also note how it "plays" to the camera in the open area between the building and the light pole, never going behind it.

Next.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think no one has commented on it or posted it to ATS because it's an obvious CGI. And a pretty bad one at that. Especially with the cheesy music added.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chipkin9
I am very very surprised that I haven't seen this posted to ATS.

I seen this video months ago...and usually it is the type you see immediately posted to ATS...but it seems not on this occasion.

Before you watch the video I would like to give a little input on my own (non professional) opinion and observations.

I believe this is real:

*Lots of witnesses/video capturers
*Alot of people with phones out recording
*Alot of interest in the sky
*Halo around object and consistently follows object
1.23-1.24 Light Fash Interruption
1.43 - Man in car drives off (IMPLYING HE WAS ONLY THERE TO OBSERVE THE SKY. YOU CAN SEE HIS HEAD LOOKING TOWARDS THE SKY)

I do not have an explanation for this video except this.

This video is either clearly real or alot of people went to extreme lengths to hoax people.

For the record...There is noone in this video who are going to make any money off this video. so why make a Hoax UFO video in this case?

None of these guys are Steven Greer

Input would be nice

www.youtube.com...

It would help if the "witnesses" were actually looking and pointing at the "UFO".

edit on 20-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Those 2 kids on the left gave it away for me.
The the red shirt kid starts backing up and the guy beside him, while not even looking that the light disappeared, starts backing up.
Then after the lights gone they both start pointing to an empty sky

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yea this is fake, too many problems.

Guys to the left stop looking at the object and if a strange object you were watching darted off some of the other guys would have said something making them look up again. There's just no reaction from any of them so either they see this daily or it didn't zoom off. I suppose they could have all stood there saying nothing but i would thing 5 young adults seeing a "UFO" would react quite differently to that.

Not to mention its movement reeks of cgi and as previous members have mentioned that they don't follow the object with there cameras.

I agree that this is them recording a full moon and having fun with it after

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Fake and I'm totally into ufos.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I loved how the editor of this video was going "oh crap, i dunno how to CGI this meeting with a lamp post. Lets go the other way"

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

For a moment there I thought it was the moon then it started to move!!! .. hmm after re assessing I think its fake also... to many people doing the wrong thing like pointing the wrong way etc =0)

edit on 2-11-2015 by Majestic2015 because: re assesed vid and changed mind

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Asking for debunking at this point is getting wa-a-a-ay ahead of the game, you need to provide a list of any experienced UFO researchers widely respected within the field who have endorsed it before expecting anything but 30 seconds worth of off-the-top guesses They're the first line of filtration.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Looks like the moon was drunk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join