It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this amazing footage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chipkin9 really its the best ufo hoax you,ve ever seen? i,ve saw better videos on discovery channel that have been proved to be hoaxed, seriously i want that one video that proves beyond doubt but i can tell you this aint going to be it.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chipkin9

I would also point out the fact that the camera man has little to no reaction in the climax of the sighting. The flash of light to the right, then it zooming off like that, anyone would have been in awe.

This guy hardly moves.
edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have considered the moon as a template for a hoax video guys...don not get me wrong.

I am definitively not a gullible person...I like to explore all avenues before coming to a conclusion.

Maybe in this case I can be seen as gullible.

The video just "gets me" .

No-one is pointing to the sky afterwards...so that can't be an explanation of a hoax.

What "gets me" is the flash at 1.23. Also the guy tripping up at 1.35 suggesting he had his eyes focused elsewhere.

You also have the guy in the car driving off after the "sighting", which is a suggestion that HE was only parked there to observe the object in the sky.

Like I said, I'm no expert on the matter, I just thought this was an interesting video to present to ATS as I haven't seen it in here to my surprise.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Posting them here and letting ATS members have at them is a good way to find out.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I definitely understand how everything together can ease your mind into believing it. I looked for inconsistency and my only remark is the music and the reaction of the camera man. Im not an expert but I looked for any signs of a car, or other object reflecting the light, or the light casting a shadow somehow. I didnt find anything to that affect.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I guess it is up to ones self what they believe.

I think this is real...but there is neither evidence to suggest it is real, or evidence to suggest it is a hoax!

I have had 3 separate and personal experiences which are 100% evidence to me that there are extraterrestrial craft visiting this Earth.

To everyone else this requires proof that I can't provide.

This is something that I can completely 100% understand. If someone else told me the same thing, I would believe but also request proof, which is a really hypocritical standpoint. But I do understand.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Because you have first hand experience, you may have a sense of bias towards the people sharing their experiences.

I personally have never seen anything unbelievable, but I do believe it's out there. I want to see undeniable substantial evidence. Unfortunately these days, with technology and skepticism both at their peek, you could probably show a legit video and people can still give you reasons it is fake.

First hand experience is the only credible experience these days. You have to have seen it. In my opinion anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When the UFO zooms away into space, amazingly I might add, there is not so much as a single reaction from any of them. Ok so there is a guy pointing vaguely in that direction, but if you watch closely NONE of their heads track the object as it zooms away.

That and the abysmal music with the raw sound edited out pretty much says it all.
edit on 19-10-2015 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Exactly. Look at 1:20, the guy bottom-right is pointing to the LEFT of the object. Then, it shoots fast off the right side of the screen, and he again points to the middle, where our sloppy editor forgot to past a moon image, taking no interest in the huge white UFO that just shot off in a different direction. Definite fake
edit on 19-10-2015 by Pylgrym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's simple just add the magic tags "[ yvid ]" and "[/yvid]" before and after the hash tag of the Youtube video "_OfSJqyYOks"

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

Because you have first hand experience, you may have a sense of bias towards the people sharing their experiences.

I personally have never seen anything unbelievable, but I do believe it's out there. I want to see undeniable substantial evidence. Unfortunately these days, with technology and skepticism both at their peek, you could probably show a legit video and people can still give you reasons it is fake.

First hand experience is the only credible experience these days. You have to have seen it. In my opinion anyway.

Absolutely.

I guess I am easily persuaded based on my own experiences.

I guess there is a feeling of "someday the whole world might see what I have seen, and I won't be seen as crazy". If that makes any sense.

Yet you make a very great point about today's technology and it is the very reason why it is almost impossible to distinguish real from fake.

Technology today is so advanced that this video could very easily be faked.

The day that a real video comes along there will be no believers at all.

I guess I should appreciate my own personal encounters a little bit more and just not care about what others think anymore

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roncoallstar
When the UFO zooms away into space, amazingly I might add, there is not so much as a single reaction from any of them. Ok so there is a guy pointing vaguely in that direction, but if you watch closely NONE of their heads track the object as it zooms away.

That and the abysmal music with the raw sound edited out pretty much says it all.

I don't know about that.

Look at the 2 guys at the very front at 1.24. He definitely readjusts his body position to track something. The guy to his right also does, but a few milliseconds later. They also readjust at 1.12.

I can come to the presumption that this is because the guy on his right's video camera is a few milliseconds behind in terms of "Video capturing".

ETA: I can only say this is an interesting video, which is why I posted this.

I have watched this video a good amount of times now and have noticed a few "fishy" behaviors, but I have found reasons for those behaviors.

One Example is the sky pointing (which looks like they are pointing in a different direction). This has to do with the video perspective of the main video and the angle this "main video" is pointed.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Spooky music soundtrack means fake UFO youtube video. Just a personal rule of thumb.

It looks like it might be staged to me. For one thing, they aren't always pointing at the light when they point. And they don't look like they're really taking photos. More like bad actors who were told to pretend to take pictures.

Or let's put it this way at least: it wouldn't have taken "extreme lengths" to fake this. Six guys in a parking lot for a couple of minutes and some very simple effects.

This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. Plus, the main camera was steadied and ready.
Didn't seem to be a random group of guys , i got the vibe that they were in on it.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Got to agree there.

Though, I suppose, they could have been friends coming from an event of some sort, though the empty parking lot seems to mitigate against that...

Just seems a tad bit too contrived to me. Spooky music. Camera just a tad bit too steady...I mean this is an earth shattering event they're seeing here, right?

Got to come down on the side of hoax.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The OP Is clearly very naive.
The video is cringeworthy.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Also at 1.24 of the video when the object shoots off, notice how the "Halo" around it moves in synchronization with its movement.

How difficult would that be to put into CGI?

I honestly do not know...but I have NEVER seen this much effort put into a hoax video before and I have seen and learnt alot from ATS in the past years.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

If one doesn't know, one doesn't know. Naivety needn't apply.

I've seen worse hoax attempts. At least they tried...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
The OP Is clearly very naive.
The video is cringeworthy.

That's fine...I can accept that.

I am naive.

I'll leave you with a cringe-worthy quote.

"Confidence isn't knowing that you will make the jump, it's knowing that you will be ok if you don't make it".

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

That's part of why this forum exists in the first place.
edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You definitely didn't make it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join