It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do what I want! Pt 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Last month I made a POST about how criminals from other countries come to the US and use diplomatic immunity to get away with crimes. I used one major instance as an example where a few Saudi individuals got away with street racing in a neighborhood without the restrictions of the law. The person screamed diplomatic immunity then bailed out, taking his fast cars with him when he knew that he did not, in fact, have diplomatic immunity because the property he was renting didn't give him the protection.

Now another issue surfaced with a Saudi prince getting away with rape...

Saudi prince avoids felony charges in sex assault case near Beverly Hills

os Angeles County prosecutors will not file charges against a Saudi prince arrested on suspicion of sexual assault at a compound on the edge of Beverly Hills because of insufficient evidence, officials said Monday.

Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 29, was arrested last month for allegedly trying to force a female worker to perform a sex act on him inside a Beverly Glen residence he was renting. Police alleged there were multiple victims and within days of Al-Saud’s arrest, three women sued him.

But prosecutors said Monday there wasn’t enough evidence to charge Al-Saud with a felony. The case was referred to the L.A. city attorney’s office, which can charge him with a misdemeanor. Officials in the city attorney’s office said they would have to review the case before considering charges.

Not enough evidence?? NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE??!!

Al-Saud was detained by police for hours last month following a reported disturbance inside the compound, police said. After interviewing other people inside the residence, Al-Saud was arrested on suspicion of forcing oral copulation.

claims he attacked other women inside the home for several days.

The suit, filed by three women identified only as Jane Does, accuses him of “extreme,” “outrageous” and “despicable” behavior that ended in his arrest.

Neighbors reported seeing a bleeding woman screaming for help as she tried to scale an 8-foot-high wall that surrounds the property at the end of a cul-de-sac

So 3 women come forward to press charges while the neighbors see a bloodied woman climbing a fence to escape the compound! ...and they say there isn't enough EVIDENCE?? Make these bastards go back to their god forsaken, twisted, human mutilating, racist, bigoted country!

The guy was arrested and he was charged... BUT he was charged with a misdemeanor and NOT with a Felony because "there isn't enough evidence". I mean... WHAT THE HELL!

This makes me mad.. REALLY mad, and I don't even live in CA.

Now let's get back to the other guys who were driving reckless. Here is a little refresher on the incident and what came about.

Earlier this month, a man driving a Qatar sheik's rare, million-dollar-plus Ferrari LaFerrari raced a Porsche 911 GT3 through a quiet Beverly Hills neighborhood, ignoring stop signs and passing slower vehicles as horrified residents looked on. A member of the country's ruling family, the sheik first claimed diplomatic immunity, then skipped town — with his costly vehicles.

I only point back to him because it makes it painfully clear why these guys will not be dealt with. On one hand, they can have diplomatic immunity as long as they're living on the property designated as such. If they do not and decide to rent their own pad, then they supposedly have to abide by our laws. But... That's not true, because...

The economy of Beverly Hills needs those misbehaving Saudi princes and Porsches

I mean.. Even the former mayor agrees. Why would someone from the US agree with that???? I mean, they have to live here too, right?

Jimmy Delshad, former mayor of Beverly Hills, says his friends are asking: "Who the hell do they think they are, coming here and behaving like that?"

But Delshad, who emigrated in 1959 from Iran, is also quick to point out that these incidents are anomalies and that the strength of his city's economy increasingly relies on the largesse of these elite Arab visitors.

Wait... Wait... It's coming to me... Meh.. I have nothing...

And so... It's totally OK to do what the hell you want, as long as you're spending your arse off..

They're certainly spending with abandon — renting lavish beach pads for $100,000 a month and buying furnished penthouse condos along the Wilshire Corridor for their children at UCLA and USC, according to real estate brokers.

"Many Middle Easterners are low profile," said Jeff Hyland, an agent who works with wealthy clients. "The ones we're hearing about are the royals who splash the flash and have the Lamborghinis."

I'm so sick and tired of this Akwards Bassed society here in the US. We're being over-runned and governed by buffoons and idiots. People riot for less and this just totally slips under the radar. Maybe Beverly Hills deserves this kind of treatment? On one hand I'd say sure, but on the other, it's still part of my damn country and I don't like it one bit!

We should lock up not only those bastard princes from Saudi but we should lock up the idiots in public office and public service who let them get away with it!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Diplomatic immunity is extended to protect not only foreign diplomats here, but ours there.

Upon occasion it's not unknown for diplomatic party members such as attaches to be where they're not really supposed to be. That's part, and partial, to their jobs. Spies, essentially.

With diplomatic immunity, they don't get shot out of hand. They will be declared persona non grata, and kicked out of the country usually, but they're able to pass on the information they've acquired.

It also enables them to help foreign nationals who've run afoul of law enforcement in another nation.

Like any convention between nations, it can be abused, too. In some sickening ways, as in this case, apparently.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It shouldn't matter if it protects our people abroad. If they don't want to get locked up, DONT do the crime in another country. Abide by their rules just like they should abide by ours. This shouldn't even be a point of your response.

Please show me where these guys are getting kicked out of the country? The car racers who nearly killed someone left on their own. The authorities didn't do anything because they cant place a specific person or persons behind the wheels of those cars. They even mentioned that these people expect to be back the following summer.

Street-Racing Arab Playboys Tear Up LA

“There will be a winter break for these guys and they think this will blow over,” the source said. “When summer comes they will be back—some of my friends are already planning their return trips.”

There is NO WAY anyone can spin this to justify it. No justice will be served here. None, what so ever. You've already seen how they even dropped any serious offences from the case. What they should have had coming to them was dismissed, even though there was evidence. Still, officials deny any evidence was available.

ETA - I must add...

If laws are so strict in other countries where we have a fear of breaking them, then why are we even dealing with those counties?

If you get beheaded for being gay...
If you get tortured for believing in God..
If you get lashes for not wearing proper head attire..
If you get thrown in prison for holding hands in public..

WHY THE HELL are you in that country?
WHY THE HELL is our country doing any kind of business with that country?

edit on 19-10-2015 by StallionDuck because: added

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't disagree with you. I'm just telling you why things like diplomatic immunity exist.

I don't like what some of these thugs get away with, imagine how the cops feel?

All they're allowed to do, by international agreement, is ping them as persona non grata, and kick 'em out of the country.

It sucks. On that we're agreed.

top topics

join