It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boycott 'Star Wars VII'" Movement Launched; Movie Called "Anti-White"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"Boycott 'Star Wars VII'" Movement Launched; Movie Called "Anti-White"

The hashtag, which started appearing on Twitter Sunday night, expresses objection to the fact that The Force Awakens features lead characters who aren't white males, with its users accusing the movie of pushing a sinister multicultural agenda.

Seems these idiots are forgetting about the 99% movies that has white lead characters or television shows. So the one time a movie decides to change it up...it is anti-white.

I guess no complaints when Vader was voiced by a black actor..just as long the guy playing him was white...

edit on 19-10-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Hate to break it but i believe the premise of the movie does not include any Earthlings so our limited notion of skin type or other Human racially motivated bullcrap is neither here nor there i imagine.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You know, when you have a franchise this enourmous, you dont let monkeys play with it.. For my sake he could be green for all i care, i dont want politics in the franchise.....

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Please with the racist crap. America the melting pot, cultures immigrating from every place on the planet.

Ever seen this scene in, Do The Right Thing?

Language warning for all the 'nice' race mongers whose ears catch fire.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Please continue here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closing duplicate.

top topics

join