It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tip of the iceberg: Egregious abuses by Israeli soldiers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: voyger2

but the very first "victim" quoted in your thread was a attempted murderer who stabbed several people including a 13 year old boy. and that "victim" was in fact in an Israeli hospital, then arrested

See thats th esame type of mentality like some inner cities have. So what thomas had a gun and shot a few cops. he was murdered in cold blood in that shoot out. Self defense against certain people is called murder because they cant win any other way.

And thus we have the victim mentality of the Palestinians that excuse their own behavior, and the enforcement of low information supporters who champion their cause and their excuses.......

All while totally denying any facts presented to them...

Yep youre on the mark

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

About the first kid ( that did nothing, supposedly only is friend, who was shot dead, without any trial!) it was a Clear attempted murder, because he was was run over by a car and beaten with sticks and metal pipes, even the ambulance was forced to leave without providing help. At the same time stellers were shouting "die".. "die.." To innocent child!

The above is so brutal, outrageous and sick! that maybe, if you could, you would be also there kicking this young boy, taking in consideration your could agreement with this criminal israeli acts.

ah, dont forget the about other two young girls and man mentioned in the OP. You know..They died!!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
actually both was done,you just refused to acknowledge it

False! Has you know and I can prove it, I already catch you lying on this forum, so try not to do the same.

you complain about being off topic but youve had more posts removed on this thread than anyone else.......

Actually it was just one (there you go again...) because I replied to the same old repeated nonsense «b,bb, but the jews, surely its their fault. because.... jews» on the previous page the following: bla bla bla.

The nonsense that I mentioned it was not consider thread drift, amazing!

Maybe go back and read the thoroughly critical and indeed logical rebuttal to both the evidence provided AND the source......

I will give the same advice to you: Look at mirror rigth now.
edit on 20/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

And thus we have the victim mentality of the Palestinians that excuse their own behavior, and the enforcement of low information supporters who champion their cause and their excuses.......
Yep youre on the mark

Let's re write that for you:
«And thus we have the victim mentality of the Israelis that excuse their own behavior, and the enforcement of low information supporters who champion their cause and their excuses.......

Yep youre on the mark.
»

It sounds perfect to me! See, the mirror totally works for you!

Edit:
Must go to sleep, until another day / night "compadres"

edit on 20/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Proof please

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

False! Has you know and I can prove it, I already catch you lying on this forum, so try not to do the same.

LoL you didnt catch me lying about anything......because I didnt lie about anything

Actually it was just one (there you go again...) because I replied to the same old repeated nonsense

Go back and count your removed posts, seriously youre so dishonest you cant even scroll back a few pages?

I will give the same advice to you: Look at mirror rigth now.

What am i looking for exactly , your whole premise has been thoroughly refuted by myself, Chronaut and many others......

Try again sparky

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Let's re write that for you:
«And thus we have the victim mentality of the Israelis that excuse their own behavior, and the enforcement of low information supporters who champion their cause and their excuses.......

well when you start mass stabbing people, or shooting them, you should probably expect to get shot, have we not addressed this about 5 times already in this thread?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

originally posted by: chr0naut
I never provided a "list of non-biased organizations", every human rights group involved in the conflict has its own bias.

Yes you did:

The "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization is NOT associated with the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network" (EMHRN).
[..]
Israel and organizations such as Amnesty International, Penal Reform International, International Federation of Human Rights, Human Rights Watch, International Service for Human Rights & the World Organisation Against Torture are NOT members of the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization but are members of EMHRN.
The conclusion is that one is a legitimate international human rights organization, the other is a propaganda mill.

As such is the case for both Amnesty and the UN, the accusation that they were prevented from access to assess the situation is entirely and provably false.

No its not, its true!

First Amnesty International:

Israel has continued to deny access to Gaza for international human rights organizations including Amnesty International and the organization has been forced to conduct its research for this report remotely [..]

source

Second UN:
Resolution A/HRC/RES/S-21/1
GENEVA ( 23 December 2014) (notice time after ceasefire in 26 August 2014)

The United Nations Independent Commission of Inquiry on the 2014 Gaza Conflict, (established under Resolution A/HRC/RES/S-21/1) continues to do its utmost to obtain access to the Gaza Strip, as well as the West Bank including East Jerusalem, and access to Israel, in order to fulfil its mandate. The Commission has repeatedly sought the cooperation of the Government of Israel to facilitate access so the Commissioners can meet face to face a wide range of victims of alleged violations and also the relevant authorities.

UN source

23 March 2015

The Commission has done its utmost to obtain access to Israel and the Gaza Strip, as well as to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem. We would very much have liked to meet face to face with victims and the authorities in these places. In October and November 2014 the Commission wrote to the Government of Israel requesting access. We wrote again in January and February this year, but to date we have received no response to our letters.

UN source

I do not want to appear as condoning Israel's actions but the fact that the claims made are rationally inconsistent speaks volumes.

Are you looking to a mirror right now?

Both sides need to cease hostilities, accept their ethnic differences and shared territories before anyone is truly "free".

Ok, but first give back the stolen land's in comply with UN resolutions.

The land is occupied by its inhabitants - they aren't going anywhere.

Don't forget the right of return from Palestinians refugees, in Lebanon, Syria etc.. They are accounted for in UN list's.

Those who murder and terrorize (on either side) should be convicted as murderers and dealt with accordingly. There is no justification for violence, especially against the innocent, as is occurring now.

I agree, it goes both sides, from Isrealis leaders to settleres or soldiers, etc

I never said that the human rights organizations that I identified were unbiased. You stated it was a "list of non-biased organizations". I disagreed as I believe that they all have biases, some countering the others.

The Palestinians ARE there, as are the Jews. They need to co-habit better.

As well as a Palestinian right of return, there is a Jewish right of return, too.

The lands that form Israel have been under foreign occupation for over 1500 years. First the Egyptians, then the Hebrews (who at that stage were foreigners), then the Assyrians (in the North), then the Babylonians, then the Persians, then the Greeks, then the Hebrews again (who now considered themselves as the rightful occupants), then the Romans, then the Byzantine Romans, then the Persians again, then the Arabs, then the Crusaders (Europeans), then the Mamliks (Egyptians) then the Ottomans, then the French (under Napoleon), then the Ottomans (again), then the British, then the rule was returned to the Jews and today the Palestinian state is partially recognized.

It could be argued that the Arabic rejection of the 1947 UN partition plan for the area (instead demanding an "all-Palestine government") was the reason we don't have a universally accepted, populous and strong state of Palestine today.

The lands Israel took in war were contested lands. No Palestinian state existed there at the time, nor had one existed previously.

It is the whole "us and them" divisions prevalent in the region, both now and in the past, that are the primary roadblock to peace, equality, freedom and rule of law for the populace.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

NOTICE HE SAID MODERN PALESTINIANS. OH wait you didnt read the entire page huh? I t tells you where he got the info from and you can go and look it up to verify it yourself if you dont believe it. Occupying a area does not make you a member of a country so before israel was created there were no palestinians.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
Any 'report' by anti-Semites is still worse than worthless!
I see bias, and downright lies.

If the footage doesn't go by the Israeli moto and propaganda it's biased. Yeah right! What about the cold hearted executions of the young girls, boys referred in the video of the OP? What about the full equipped soldiers killing human beings with their hands raised in the air, in panic? Were is mercy? Who are those settlers and soldiers to shot dead anyone in the street's? There is "thousand ways" to IMMOBILIZE anyone if you really want to! Why Kill and let anyone Bleed to Death? That's no lie, anti-semite or bias to me!! It's just everyone needs to know the truth of the criminal acts going on over there.

Well, that is certainly another passionate half of a Perspective!
Initiate attacks on the neighbors and reap the whirlwind!
Keep attacking, and don't bother to come whining to me when your family gets eliminated (especially when you attack, and then hide behind them)!
I am all for very unequal response to an attack!
Let the memory remain for 10 generations of those who might like to attack again!
All I see is Israel RESPONDING to attacks.
What is with these Arab barbarians that 'revenge' is all that motivates them? Revenge and hate!
And that's my half Perspective!
See you at the show! *__-

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I reckon than there are treated like s... just for being non-Jew, here is the latest example to date.

And no more ranting about the Nazis, the latest from Bibi is that the Palestinians actually put the Jews in the gas chambers, didn't you know that ?
Bibi Absolves Hitler for Holocaust
Because when you chase the same ideal of ethnic proselytism, it makes perfect sense to advocate the Nazis :

Luke, I'm your father.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Proof about what?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

LoL you didnt catch me lying about anything......because I didnt lie about anything

Yes You did! Take a look:

To the OP and Grimpachi, ive seen this video before, as im sure other people have,to think you're the first to post it and immediately throw out anyone's counter response isnt indicative of wanting to have an honest discussion....

After I asked you to support your claim here you had to admite you were in fact lying:

Absolutely and I agree that a lot of the time , people actually DONT watch the video posted in the thread

people=YOU

Go back and count your removed posts, seriously youre so dishonest you cant even scroll back a few pages?

I'm dishonest? Seriously? The above proves the opposite. And I did count only one post removed in this thread, because of what I already explained.

What am i looking for exactly , your whole premise has been thoroughly refuted by myself, Chronaut and many others......

paraphrasing you now: «Maybe go back and read the thoroughly critical and indeed logical rebuttal to both the evidence provided AND the source.....»

paraphrasing you again:«Try again sparky»
edit on 21/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

well when you start mass stabbing people, or shooting them, you should probably expect to get shot, have we not addressed this about 5 times already in this thread?

Show me where those 4 murdered human beings, referred in the OP, did that.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I never said that the human rights organizations that I identified were unbiased. You stated it was a "list of non-biased organizations". I disagreed as I believe that they all have biases, some countering the others.

Yes you did. It has been proven before.

About the rest of your post, I only have to say this:
Israel MUST Comply with:
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176
Key elements of the resolution:

1- withdrawal of Israel from the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem, and from the other occupied Arab territories (that is the Golan Heights);

2-security of all States in the region, including those named in Resolution 181(that is Israel and Palestine), within secure and internationally recognized boundaries

3- execution of Resolution 194;

4- dismantling the Israeli settlements

5- free access to Holy Places

AND
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Article 1.
Article 3.
Article 4.
Article 9.
Article 15. (1)

We are all born born free and equal in dignity and rights. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Without the achieving the above, your words is just that: Words.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Man, its easy: Return the stolen lands to the Palestinians. Free Palestine, end the blockade, stop the siege. Comply with UN Resoluitons and all the International law.
Remember it's only the United States, who are preventing the above to happen.
Justice needs to be done. No one will forget.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yes you did. It has been proven before.

About the rest of your post, I only have to say this:
Israel MUST Comply with:
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176
Key elements of the resolution:

1- withdrawal of Israel from the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem, and from the other occupied Arab territories (that is the Golan Heights);

2-security of all States in the region, including those named in Resolution 181(that is Israel and Palestine), within secure and internationally recognized boundaries

3- execution of Resolution 194;

4- dismantling the Israeli settlements

5- free access to Holy Places

AND
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Article 1.
Article 3.
Article 4.
Article 9.
Article 15. (1)

We are all born born free and equal in dignity and rights. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Without the achieving the above, your words is just that: Words.

I, and everyone who has been following this thread, know what I said.

You re-statement that i said something that I plainly did not say, reveals that you have little regard for truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

After I asked you to support your claim here you had to admite you were in fact lying:

Absolutely and I agree that a lot of the time , people actually DONT watch the video posted in the thread

people=YOU

I cant even fathom the mental gymnastics it takes to try and flip that around as I was lying , and hadnt watched anything LMAO I actually even commented with details about the video

You really are so blinded by your hate that you cant even think clearly arent you?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Show me where those 4 murdered human beings, referred in the OP, did that.

Do you even read other peoples replies, or news sources, even news sources out of the area, or is there so much cognitive dissonance that you just make this stuff up in your head as fact and everything else is fiction?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

Man, its easy: Return the stolen lands to the Palestinians. Free Palestine, end the blockade, stop the siege. Comply with UN Resoluitons and all the International law.
Remember it's only the United States, who are preventing the above to happen.
Justice needs to be done. No one will forget.

One. Palestine was area,not a country and they were never a cohesive people like the aborigines were. The UN is also stacked with anti west leaning governments now and any decision is highly biased these days when its Infidels VS muslims.
The blockade has been shown to b e needed with IRANIANS supplying arms and others doing the same.
The Egyptians,syrians,and jordanians can end th e siiege IF they actually take their agreed on lands back that your precious UN has told them to do.
All thos eother countries refusing to take back their land and deal with their refugee problem are breaking international law and doing so forcing israel to do so as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join