It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here for the truth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am Beef, and I would like to consider myself a truth-seeker. I'm not a young pup anymore, and I've become a little jaded by popular news media and their chicanery. Thus, I like to check out the stories of the events of the world through the filter of multiple needed viewpoints on any new topic or issue, so that I can formulate for myself what the reality might be. I have come to firmly believe a few things about our reality that are not mainstream and are not in the standard belief structure of the typical American male of my age. I have come to ATS for this very reason.
At no time will I acknowledge negative or "attack" language in any post. I am here for civil discussion and debate, not a "johnson-measuring contest."
My areas of the most interest are UFOs, non-human entities, paranormal, mental abilities beyond normal, secret government, and NWO. In a way, I have been researching "ancient astronauts" theory, also.
My subjects of any relevant expertise are history, particularly ancient history, anthropology, archaeology, and technology/computing. I am self-informed and possess no certifications or degrees relevant to any aforementioned topic.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefMan

Welcome. I assure you that if you seek for truth outside of what is within you, you will only be disillusioned with someone elses fallacies. When you seek to disprove your own beliefs, conditionings and opinions you'll be left with the bare naked truth of yourself and the universe that surrounds you. Best wishes

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Truth?

You can't handle the truth!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

You'll find, especially here on ATS, that "truth" is very subjective. One youtube video can be interpreted ten different ways.

It can lead to some, shall we say, contentious exchanges. ...and, hey, you're just in time for the U.S. silly season...otherwise known as the Presidential election cycle.

Welcome to ATS, Beef. Welcome.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact staff. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good Luck.. Now.
Down the Rabbit Hole you go...................

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefMan
I am Beef, and I would like to consider myself a truth-seeker.

Stay out of the political forums then.

Just kidding.

But seriously.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So would that be Beef as in chip on your shoulder or Beef as in prion related infection from tainted cows giving everyone Alzheimer type diseases and mad cow/human syndrome?

Or:

Meat/Flesh
Hefty
Strong /brawny
Physically fit

Anyway Welcome to the truth for some, and the gathering of the skeptical/analytical mind for others.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Pleased to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There is truth here; just be prepared to wade thru mountains of BS to find it.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

But how will you know the truth when you see it? Good luck in your Quest.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the funny farm.
Where the truth is still muddled by personal opinions!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome, we're thrilled you're hear. Do you have a cat that limps?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Where the truth is still muddled by personal opinions!

That's your opinion.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard the Mother Ship enjoy your ride.

top topics

join